Chapter 1

This is Earth?

"There late!" My friend paced back and forth; changing his arm from a sword to a mace then to a canon. His power made it possible for him to change any part of his body into any weapon he wanted.

"Calm down Zelo. They will be here soon." He stopped in front of me, his 6'1" tall self towering over my 5'5" stature. 

"You know, Axel, for being a hot headed girl your being offley patient." Zelo ran his fingers through his blue-gray hair.

"Shut up." I snapped.

He laughed knowing he brought my temper out again. "By the way theres a spider on your shoulder."

"HYAAA!" I screamed swiping the evil creature away. I looked into a puddle to make sure it was gone beacause if theres one spider there will always be more. Just like when a suicidal deer jumps in front of your car, theres always more of it's kind lurking in the shadows near by. I searched through my black medium length hair that had a terquoise color at the ends. When I found another one I zapped it with my lightning powers. My gray eyes scaned my reflection for anymore signs of another disgusting spider.

"Wow, staring at your reflection, someone has become full of themselves." A sarcastic voice came from behind. I turned around. The voice belonged to one of my two friends that finally arrived.

He held a smirk on his face. "Hello to you to Himchan."

He had short black hair with kind of a messy-spikey look to it. Himchan's power was in his eyes. They could see long distances, in the dark, and even through things.

I angled my head to look at my other friend. "Hi Bang."

"Yo." He said in his deep voice. Bang had scarlet shaggy hair. He was the only one in our group of four that didn't have powers, but he had a gun or, sometimes, multiple guns. When he's shooting Bang never misses his target. Oh, he is trigger happy too; which is a scary combonation if you ask me.

"What took you guy's so long?" Zelo crossed his arms.

"Sorry, we asked the old guy we got the assignment from to tell us a few inccidents that happened with the monster so we could get a better idea about what we are dealing with, but he told us 30 minutes worth of stories instead." Bang said.

"So what kind of monster is it?" I asked.

Himchan rubbed the left side of his neck bringing attention to the black celtic designed tattoo that started on his shoulder and ended in the middle of his cheek. "You won't believe this, but the guy said it looked like a giant cow."

I half laughed. "You're right, I don't believe it."

"How can a cow, even a mutated monster, be dangerous?" Zelo shook his head.

"That's what we thought." Bang said.

We went to the fields located on the outskirts of town where most of the incidents happened. I guess I should say barren land with some crops here and there that the old guy owned.

"You think this thing would be easy to spot; theres no where to hide."Himchan said.

"Yeah, something's not right here." Zelo added

Bang waved his hand in the air. "Let's look around and see what we can find."

It took less than a minute for Himchan to come across something unusual for a field. "Guys come check this out!" There was a gaping hole in the ground.

"I thought we were dealing with a level 5, but they don't go underground," Before I could finish everything started to shake.

Himchan's eyes turned from brown to pink (which means he is using his power) as he looked down into the hole. "Uh-oh! Here it comes!" He yelled.

We all jumped out of the way just before the level 4 burst out of the ground. It stood there 20 feet tall snarling and glaring at us. The monster had huge paws/claws to help it dig and or maul humans, and a drill for a nose.

"Good evil monster, nice scary demon." Bang mocked slowly reaching for his rifle.

Zelo's arms turned into swords.

I took advantage of the beast's bad eye sight and made my way behind it to get in a supprise attack. Bang noticed my plan and shot the monster in the foot to destract it from me. His method worked; it roared out of anger and charged. I shot the level 4 with white electricity before it got to Bang.

It crashed to the ground and started twitching like a fly when you smack it with a fly swatter. Zelo came in for the kill, but wasn't fast enough. The beast's drill started spining and it swung at him. He blocked it with his swords, but the drills spin had too much power; smashing him into the ground. The monster pushed him farther into the land with it's ginormous paw. Zelo grunted from the preasure. Himchan, who was closest to him, bagan to make a move to help but stoped when Zelo's foot turned into a ball n' chain, and he flung it at the demon. The ball broke part of of the drill off making the beast scream in pain while releasing him. He rolled out of the Zelo shaped hole in the ground. Before it could recover Bang shot it in the eyes, and I finished the thing off with a large amount of lightning.

"Wow, that was amazing!" A raspy voice said. We whipped around.

Himchan's eyes widened. "Old man, what are you doing here?" Bang asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you youngsters were okay, but I guess there was no reason for me to worry." He looked at Zelo. "How were you not killed by that monsters weight?"

"I turned the part of my body into steel." He smiled

"Impressive, because you gave me such a grt show, and the monster wasn't what I said it was I will double your pay."

Our mouths dropped to the floor. Himchan was the first one to recover. "D-double? Are you sure?"

"Why would I lie?" The old man beamed.

We happily collected our pay check and headed for home. The four of us walked..... our should I say three of us waked and Zelo rode his skateboard. I swear he's on that thing so much it might as well be apart of his feet. Although, it is impressive that he can ride it consiring how torn up the ground is, the cars can't even drive on the roads it's so bad.

"Well, here we are, home sweet warehouse." Zelo sang flicking on the lights.

It was just your average abandoned warehouse kitchen in the left corner, living room in the right corner, other necessities, for example a laundry room were towards the back, a cat walk that leads up to our rooms, and our training/exercise area was outside. Yes, I am a 20-year-old girl living with three boys, and no, there are no adults that live here. But their rooms are on one side of the building and mine is on the other side, so don't have a cow. Besides they know if they tried anything I wouldn't hesitate to demolish them.

"So, what are you making for dinner Himchan?" Bang asked turning on the TV.

"I've made dinner all this week, why don't one of you cook this time!" He crossd his arms.

Zelo flopped on one of our three couches. "But none of can cook like you can. Bang would only make ramyun or sushi, Axel would just make bacon because she's too lazy to actually make anything." I nodded, agreeing with the pathetic truth. "And as for me......." He stopped and frowned at the TV.

Confused, the three of us turned our attention to the news. "This is now the 5th attack, 10 more people have been killed and 2 Hunters involved with this case have gone missing; we assume they are also dead. That comes to a total of 49 people that this monster has killed." Bang angrily shut off the TV. "I hate the news." He mumbeled. "It's always the same thing."


First chapter done!! I hope you liked it!

By the way I changed their ages for the purpose of the story. So Zelo is 20 and Bang and Himchan are 23.