Chapter 6 - “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

Sweet Little Somethings...

Jaebeom’s POV

Well here it goes…

It was a cloudy day in Seoul and it was raining on that day. The female fitness club was crowded and the only way she could work out is to sign in to the men’s gym. I saw her grumpily walking into the glass door and mumbling curses to the women who occupied the entire exercise room she goes to. The way she flipped her hair made me all crazy and caused me to run more rapidly on the treadmill. That lady hopped into the other treadmill next to mine and started her cardio exercises. I found the way she jogs on it very y and hot. I’m a guy, for God’s sake. I felt my hormones rise up at the sight of her. She was a smokin’ girl, for all of your information.

My criteria of the perfect girl:

-She has to have a 36-24-36 body, also known as an ‘hourglass’ body. Coca-cola! And she should be exactly 165 centimeters in height. I want a 5.4/5.5 foot woman since I’m 170 centimeters tall.

-My girl has to have long straight hair and lavish eyelashes. And, what kind of guy doesn’t want a pretty face and a gorgeous smile?

-She has to have the same likes that I do. E.g., working out, speaking in English, cooking, singing or dancing, and dogs. MY LADY MUST LEARN TO LOVE DOGS.

-I want a woman with many charms. I’m yearning for a smart lady who loves wearing mini-dresses and struts her mile-long legs proudly. A girl that who pretends to have an angelic behavior towards others but when she’s with me…Well, you know what I’m talking about!

-Lastly, I want a person who will love me for who I am. Not because of my looks. Not because of my money. But because of me and what I am build up with. I want her to appreciate my talents (B-boying is a talent, right?) and I want her to know that she’s mine and I’m hers.

And surprisingly, she passed my first two standards. This time, I know she’s the girl for me. So, I made my move. We were the only two in the gym so I greedily showed my sit-ups, revealing my contracted muscles. She did notice it but it was not enough. Then, I took off my shirt and commenced my push-ups. Now, I am very sure that she was eyeballing me and she quite enjoyed the view. We chatted for a while, ya know, some introductions won’t hurt, eh? I learned that her name is Jenny, and she’s a Korean too! Jenny Park was her English name but her Korean name was Park Bom.

Isn’t that perfect? Now, when you combine my name, Jaebeom, and her name, Bom, it becomes Jae-Bom. That’s just too cute. Oh, Lord, did I mention, she had the most stunning pair of irises that I felt myself melt into it at the very exact moment. Her lashes were so lengthy and her smile…Ugh, don’t even let me get started with her smile. Her pearly whites shone like the morning star. She is the owner of that melodious voice that I thought was like a thousand angels’ lullaby. She said she loves to sing and she has two dogs, namely Choco and Button, being taken care of by her dorm-mate. Bom stated that she will be graduating at law school this spring and she told me too that she had been the number one in her university. 

To sum it all up, let’s say that that woman was a flawless and an impeccable painting; truly a masterpiece in the eyes of the many and comely and appealing in any angle. She brought joy and happiness to my life and brightened each and every day of my existence in this world. And as our meetings came deeper and deeper, I felt that it was now time to confess. I remembered that it was exactly on New Years’ Eve that I stated my feelings for her. And it was on New Years’ when she finally said ‘Yes’. January 1, 2008 was the most memorable event of my life. But, after our split up, it was only then ‘til I realized that celebrating New Year was just a waste of time without her.

Our memories...I missed it so much...

The strolls around the park.

The picnics on the grass.

The midnight trysts.

The 'say cheese!' moments.

I do miss it...

You and I together, it just feels so right...

 

No matter what happens,even when the sky is falling down...

 

I’ll promise you that I’ll never let you go...

 

Now that you’re not by my side, why can’t I forget you?

-------------

Bom was alone in the room, lying on the warm, heated floor, the laptop in front of her beaming lights. She was still in the midst of an unfathomable ocean of thoughts as deep as the blue sea.

Choi Seunghyun.

 

Choi Seunghyun.

 

Choi Seunghyun.

 

CHOI SEUNGHYUN.

 

Who the hell is he? Why is he lingering into her thoughts? It was just days when they stumbled into each other, trolled on the road, and dusted off as if nothing happened. But well, something did happen. He dropped his card and now, Bom doesn’t know what to do. Why is she even thinking about his high bridged nose and his sharp jaw-line? And that piercing intent look he gave with his eyes that she couldn’t even help but gawp at it. Oh, God, she appeared so ludicrously and preposterous in front of a man such like him.

‘He has the most unbelievable features that he could meet the criteria of a Greek goddess in a museum. If only he would stay still…Oh, no. Why am I thinking about him again? He doesn’t even know me!’

Bom ‘googled’ his name in the net and photographs of him appeared. He was with a much sophisticated lady that looked like she was wearing a wedding dress.

‘It can’t be. He’s MARRIED?’

As she scrolled down, more articles and pictures about him and the mysterious woman came into view.

“And it was said by both representatives that THE TWO OF THEM SECRETLY GOT MARRIED?” Bom read it loudly, and hollered out the last few words in terror.

‘So, Prince Charming is married…secretly…’

Although, something caught her eye. It was an article about him again stating that he didn’t marry the girl for love but for business purposes only.

Mischievous Jenny had a smile adorned on her face.

‘He doesn’t LOVE her! Hold on, why the bananas am I smiling?!’

Just then, the door had sounded and was opened. Luckily, Bom didn’t hear a swish of a noise and the stranger continued on with his own business until he spotted her in the bedroom.

‘At last, my very own home!’ the unfamiliar person thought as he dropped the boxes.

Bom took a peep outside and caught him on the spot.

“OH MY GOD, JAEBEOM?!”

“JENNY PARK?!”

They shrieked before chorusing out, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

------------

Tada! Finally, those two have met already. And yes, that's Bom and Jay...Nah, just joking! But they do look like them, eh? Well, in the story, this is just the way Jay surprises Bom with kisses. LOOOOL! Found it on tumblr. :D

And, Bom...she's thinking about Tabi recently...Don't worry, TopBommers! Let's handle this step by step.

I think Tabi's gonna come out in the next chappie and I will be also introducing new characters, namely Seunghyun's 'wife', a friend, and some others...Oh, and I guess Se7en would also make a cameo in the next one so stay tuned coz those three boys are about to commence taking off and rocketing into Bom's chaotic life! Who will she aim her love arrow to?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Oh, and endless thanks to my JellyAces for their utmost support on my fics! I already have 2 subscribers already! Yeeeaaaah! Can you please shower me with comments this time? Ya know, like an early birthday surprise gift!

*coughmybirthdayisonthe29thofseptembercough*

Oh, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It's 99 (I guess) days before Christmas!

I love you guys! And do pray and hope that Bom would also be included in the MV for GD&TOP's Japanese debut single, 'Oh Yeah!'

 

xoxo.

--AJ. ;")