Chapter 2 - "Aish! I really hate you!”

Sweet Little Somethings...

“Jay?”

“Last call for all passengers flying from New York to Seoul, please proceed to gate forty-nine. Departure is in five minutes.” the speakers spoke again.

Bom ignored the message and turned her phone off, lining up to give her ticket to the ground staff. She then started dragging herself to the bridge attached to the plane’s main door. She was greeted by two kind (and not to mention, gorgeous) stewardesses which assisted her in searching for her seat. After Bom settled down, she inhaled a sharp intake of breath. She was exhausted, and all of this Jay commotion was making her head all light-headed and painful.

‘Why is he still texting me? Aren’t we over already? Well, it’s just been months…I guess he hasn’t moved on yet.’ Bom thought as sleepiness caught and took over her eyes.

And she was now asleep.

-------------

“Excuse me, Ma’am.”

“Ma’am?”

“For goodness sakes, MA’AM!”

Bom got up astounded with the loud voice calling her. To the ends of her lips down to the tip of her chin, it was all coated with dried drool. She wiped the slobber, causing it to smear with her make up.

The stewardess displayed a faux smile, even though she was annoyed. “Exits are this way, Ma’am.” she showed Bom the exit and Bom hopped along with her things.

“I’m finally home!”

She took a bathroom break first before heading to the arrival area where the passengers all gather for their meetings with their families.

Jenny rolled her suitcase, a matter of three bags hanging from her hand.

“Aish…Where could Umma and Dara be?” she mumbled as she took a glance in her watch.

Bom walked and walked and strolled and ran around the airport in hopes of finding her mother and her best pal. Her phone was dead so she couldn’t contact her Mom. After surrendering (coz her feet got tired -_-), she chose to just hail a cab from outside the building and surprise them.

And as if it were a dream, a highly luxurious car parked in front of her. The car’s tinted window rolled down, revealing a familiar face.

“Hey, Bom!”

Jenny’s eyes widened at what she had witnessed. “DONGWOOK?!”

“Come on in!” he offered.

His driver accompanied Bom with her luggage and opened the door for her.

“Dongwook-ah, how did you know?” Bom asked with questioning eyes as she leaned in front to where her friend was.

Yes, it’s Se7en, the ultimate heartthrob of Korea and one of Seoul’s finest bachelors. How did Se7en and Bom meet? Well, when Se7en had debuted in America, Bom was absolutely glad and giddy that she actually went to the concert, bailing her colleagues. And as if it was love at first sight, Se7en had spotted her sitting down in the second row of seats, beside the aisle, seat number twenty-seven. He called her attention and dragged her to the stage with her hand while singing, ‘I’m going crazy’ to her. Jenny was a lucky fan since Se7en was much anticipated in so many parts of the world and she has been the only one that Se7en took on stage. She was special to him.

Dongwook giggled heartily. “Would you be mad if I say this is all planned?”


“Y-you mean…You guys purposely tired me out looking for you?!” Bom said in exasperation. Yeah, she was mad.

Dongwook looked back at the back seat where Bom was up. “No…But, trust me, all of that will be gone as soon as you see Eomeonni.”

Bom scoffed, her irises rolling. “Since when did you call my Mom, ‘Eomeonni’?”

“Then fine, ‘Imo’ it is.”

The lady crossed her arms, still annoyed and angered by their nonsense.

It was twenty minutes that passed and yet, no one dared to talk. Se7en couldn’t handle this already and spoke up.

“Hey, Bom…You know I’m sorry, righ—huh?” when he diverted his attention to Bom, he saw her snoozing, her head resting against the window.

“She’s asleep.” Dongwook’s voice was of a tint of boredom and disbelief.

As they arrived Bom’s house, Se7en opened the door for her, causing her to slightly bend. Luckily, Dongwook caught her and woke her up.

“Yah!”

Bom’s eyes slowly fluttered against the sunlight. Dongwook was dazed for the moment. Somehow, it was only now when he noticed her lavishly long lashes, and that petite nose of hers which shone through the sun rays. Her glowing cheekbones and her luscious lips under the cherry red lipstick, he couldn’t even believe his eyes at what he was seeing. Was she really the Park Bom that he knew before? At that stage where he stood, singing to her, she looked like an angel. Her face was so fragile and when he caressed her cheek, her skin was so delicate and smooth that it was as if he was touching a baby’s face. She was so youthful back then, but now, she looked so mature and such a lady. She was beyond beautiful in his eyes as of today. And he liked it. Bom gave the impression of a lovely goddess to Dongwook.

“W-what? Huh?” Bom was puzzled to find herself in her friend’s arms. Se7en was kneeling down on the ground, and Bom was still sitting on the car, her body bent to his direction. It was an awkward sight, to be honest.

Dongwook aided her to stand and grabbed her hand, going for the house. “Let’s go!”

And with just two steps to take, Se7en straightened out and widened his eyes.

“Wait! I forgot something in the car!” he yelled out, dropping her hand.

As he ran back to the car, Bom stomped her feet. “Aish! I really hate you!”

“I love you too, Bommie!” he hollered back.

“UGH! Where’s the freakin’ key?!” she said, her voice sounding curmudgeonly.

She crouched down to the mat and found the silver key. Bom threw in the key inside the keyhole and opened the door.

“I’m home!”

The obscured room was dark but as soon as the sunlight came through the windows, it seemed okay for now. Bom still couldn’t find the light switch but from what she saw, it appeared that her mother did some redecorating around the house.

She wondered more, dropping her handbag on the massive dining table.

“Okay guys, if you’re planning on surprising me, it’s no use now! I know you guys are hiding here somewhere…”

Jenny looked down the table and examined the other areas people could hide in. As soon as she was about to speak again, she heard something pop ear-splittingly.

“HUL!” she turned around and found the whole gang outside the house, warm smiles embracing their faces.

Bom ran and wrapped her arms tightly on them. “Umma!” she first greeted Mama Park.

“Bommie! You look so stunning!” she twirled her daughter around, her floral, green, spring dress dancing along with her movements.

“Yah! Bomtaro! We missed you!” the three petite girls from the corner exclaimed. “Guys!”

They each hugged each other. “Omo! Dara! Chae! Minji! You guys! I missed you two!” they huddled again for another round of hugs.

“And Jingyo! Hey!” Bom enfolded Jiyong in her arms.

They were all complete. Mrs. Park was there, Go Eun too! And Minji, CL, Sandara, Ji, and yeah, Se7en. They were all standing there until Mama Park had invited them to sit down.

“What did you get me, Bom unnie?” the maknae asked giddily.

Bom began to distribute her gifts to the people. “Oh my God! Bom! It’s…It’s the latest spring/winter collection of Jeremy Scott! Girl, I love you!” the blonde squealed out.

“Usher Oppa! Waah! Unnie, komawo!”

“Headbands! Yes! And earrings too!”

“Yes, Adidas! Thanks for the bag, noona!”

“You got me all of the music pieces that I wanted! Thanks, dongsaeng!”

“Whoa! The new men’s perfume by Lacoste! Thank you, Bom!”

And Mrs. Park was the most astounded of all. She was almost tearing up at the box Bom gave her.

“MY NEW LOUBOUTIN’S!” she screamed out and took Bom in her arms.

“I thought you weren’t gonna buy me?” she asked.

Bom shrugged the thought off. “I found it at the stores near our gate. Be glad that I still had money to buy it!”

“Oh, Bom! Thank you! Mama loves you, ya know? Thank you!” Mrs. Park showered her daughter with kisses.

“Mom! Not in front of them! Please…

--------------

Just a little chappie...I know, Tabi's taking too long. But, I promise, he'll be here...Somewhere. :)

Awww...Bom got home already! She must've been very happy!

 

I promise you, the thrill will start by in the next chappies! So stay tuned, arasseo?

 Comments and subscriptions will make mine and Bom's day very happy and ALL SMILES! :)

I'mma post the next chappie latuuuuuur! ;')

I love you guys! Bye for now!

 

--AJ.