Chapter 1 - "I'll miss you too..."

Sweet Little Somethings...

At a table at the office, work. -_-
2:21 PM
September 04, 2011

 

“Oh, God! Catherine! It was NOT my fault! You were the one who cheated!

“WHAT THE HELL, DANIEL?! It was YOU! I found you with that…that MEGAN girl!”

“Say, WHAT? Mr. Lee, will you please explain the details to my unfaithful wife?”

 “Lord, you guys are supposed to be discussing this issue in an orderly and respectful manner.”

Jenny sighed at the sight of the couple. It was again, a very stressful day at work. Today, her client, Mrs. Catherine Somers, had filed a divorce in their office and her husband was asked to come by the place and talk over the matter. Mrs. Catherine had declared that she saw her husband with a lady, namely Ms. Megan and it has been going on for about two months or so.

And on the opposing side of the lengthy meeting table lies Mr. Daniel Somers, Catherine’s husband, and his lawyer Mr. Lee. His lawyer was also an employee here in the Justice Empire of certified lawyers, their company. He said that Mrs. Catherine had been cheating with a guy she barely even knows.

Knowing what to do, Bom had excused her and Mr. Lee to speak privately about the matter. Park Bom is a highly articulate woman. She has been studying in a prestigious university in NYC and fulfilled her dreams of being a lawyer. She is a woman of wisdom and an inspiration to lots. Bom is also one of the leading lawyers in Asia.

Mr. Lee, named Junho, is the new guy at work and the person that reminded Bom of Korea.

She sighed heavily. “Ugh, this is not going to work for the both of them…” she rumbled.

“I know. They’re too stubborn for even though they’re very elite people.” Junho replied back, dropping the stack of files of work onto the others.

“So, what would your decision be, Ms. Park?”

“Well, from the sounds of it, I think Catherine should be the one who I would believe in. After all, she is my client.” Bom said, fixing her bangs to the side.

Junho nodded. “Well, I still  am not gonna give up on my client too.”

Bom shook hands with Junho before coming back to the room.  The lawyers were appalled with what they saw in the scene. It was Mr. and Mrs. Somers, fighting again, but this time, it’s physical.

“OKAY! THIS HAS TO STOP!” Bom yelled out loud, making the two pause their cat-fight.

“Mr. and Mrs. Somers, for once, can you please act diligently? This is a business, we’re talking of!” she screamed out again.

Mrs. Somers had went up on her foot and apologized to Bom. “I’m sorry, Ms. Park, it’s his fault.”

My fault? Oh no it’s yo—“

Bom placed a hand on her forehead. “Fine, fight all you can. I’m going home…”

Mr. and Mrs. Somers eyed the lady clutching her bag and her things.

“Wait! I’ll drive you!” offered Catherine, approaching her.

“You can’t drive me to Korea!” she answered back in a sing-sung tone as she started walking, her back facing them.

“KOREA?!” the three blurted out in horror.

“Take me with you!” Junho pleaded. He was one of the Korean employees in the company.

“Bye, boss!”

Her Boss, Mr. Smith, rushed out of the comfort room, a trail of tissue still stuck behind his pants. His face looked constipated. Maybe it is because he is?

“What do you mean, ‘bye’? It’s still three!” he yelled out.

“My resignation letter’s on your table! Bye, guys! I love you!” she waved back.

Bom snickered before closing the door.

-------------

“Yes, Umma! My flight’s at 2 AM. Mkay…I’ll see you there! Wait, what?! No, MOM! I am NOT buying Louboutin’s for you!” Bom hung up on the phone and dragged her green suitcase out of the room.

It was twelve midnight and she was waiting for her cab outside the apartment. And before leaving, her roommate helped her with the packing.

“Are you sure you wanna go back to Korea. I mean, what’s gonna happen now? You’re gonna leave your career, you’re gonna leave me, and you’re gonna leave Ja—“ Angela was cut off with Bom’s sad expression.

“Okay, first, I do want to go back home. I miss it. I know I’ll leave Junho here and the others, but, hey! Wouldn’t it be a nice start in Korea? I seriously want to start anew, AJ. I’ll miss you too but you need to be here. This is your home. And, Jay would be better off with someone else. He doesn’t need me.” Bom replied, a little bit down.

Angela sighed. “Alright, I’m letting you go now. Geez, why do you and Jay have to split? He was so great! And he was all good to you and he treated me like I’m one of your siblings. He was a hot Oppa, Jenny.” Angela responded, thoughts of Jay floating around the mere apartment door.

None of her friends could understand why the couple broke up. They all cried when they knew that Bom and Jay had parted ways already. “He was so cute!” was one of their cries. “Why, Jenny? He was so sweet and a gentleman to you!” was another one. Jaebeom was their friend’s dream boy and every girl’s desire. He could sing, dance, rap, and etc., etc…

But, why couldn’t they understand that he was now AVAILABLE? Crazy fan-girls…

He was an adorable angel to Bom. A certified bad boy at nights. He was Bom’s first and everything. She had her first kiss with him, first relationship, first date, first love, and even her first night, he had stolen. They were a happy couple and everyone would be drop-dead jealous once they saw their intertwined hands.

Bom smiled cheerfully at the thought of him. “I know, he was an awesome guy…BUT! That was the past. Anyways, I’m going, AJ. Take care of Choco and Button for me, mkay?”

Angela started tearing up. “Oh, Jenny…I’ll miss you so much! I promise I’ll take care of Cho-Cho and Button as if they were my children!” she wrapped her hands around her best friend’s.

“I’ll miss you too...” Sniff. “Oh, my Lord! Look what you’ve done! You’re messing both of our make-ups now!” Bom wiped the fallen tears.

AJ also dabbed tissue into the smeared area of tears. “Your taxi’s here, Jenny! Now go before you miss the flight and get stuck again with me!”

Bom embraced her for the last time and got onto the taxi, waving goodbye inside the glass window.

-------------

“May I know when would our plane arrive and what boarding gate should I stay in?” Bom asked the lady behind the counter.

She searched the information in her computer. “The flight was delayed due to some technical issues but the plane has already landed. It will only be fixed for about an hour or so. Your boarding gate is gate number forty-nine, east wing.”

“Thank you!” Bom bowed back and rolled her bag to the ground, looking for gate forty-nine.

As she was strolling around the airport, she found a store of goodies for souvenirs. She then thought of her friends in Korea. Dara, Chaerin, Minji…Those three. How are they doing now?

She approached the store and looked for the perfect gifts. For Chaerin, she bought a book that contains all the latest fashion. She heard that she was in the fashion business now. As for Dara, she purchased a set of headbands. Dara surely loves to accessorize! And for little Minji, she had gotten an album of her favorite singer, Usher. They were small gifts but Bom knows that through these items, she could show her love for them.

“That would be one hundred and seventy-two dollars.”

Bom rummaged through her shoulder bag and got a hold of her wallet. She handled the money and went off with the items that were put into the plastic bag.

“Finally.” she sat on one of her chairs in the boarding gate and shook her worn-out feet.

“Aish. Why do I have to wear heels?”

An hour later…

“Calling all passengers from New York to Seoul, please proceed to gate forty-nine. Boarding has now begun.”

Bom woke up from her sleep and stood up, claiming all her bags and souvenirs placed beside her. And just when she was about to leave, her message tone rung.

‘Digital bounce, digital sound, digital X, welcome to digital world…’

 She read the message.

To: Jenny Park. <3

Hey, Bom. I heard you were going back home. I’ll miss you…

Message From: JayBOM. :)
Received at: 2:45 AM, 2011.09.05

“Jay?” she mumbled out loud.

--------

Okay, for those who are confused, yes, Bom worked in America. Yes, that Angela girl is ME. Nah, just kidding! Yes, she had an ex-boyfriend, whose contact number is still saved in her phone under the name of JayBom (It's supposed to be JaeBeom.) Yes, her mom loves Christian Louboutin. Yes, she knows her friends way back before she went to NYC. And, No. Choco and Button are not babies. They are DOGS. :)) 

First chappie is up! Are my Angels loving it?

Oh, even Big Bang were screaming for it! 

 And TOP was so happy that he ran around!

Ooh! Jay texted? I thought they were through? HUL!

Comment, Subscribe, Enjoy! I see some new readers out there too!

And, yeeeeeees! I have like 200+ subscribers already! YEEEEEEAH! I love you guys!

Enjoy, my sweet JellyAces! :))

 

--AJ.