Chapter 4 - "Choi Seunghyun?"

Sweet Little Somethings...

Dara shook her head. “Let’s go head to Starbucks for breakfast then we’ll get Minji at her apartment.”

They shook their heads. So, the girls got four cups of warm coffee and a box of cake and they were ready to call little Minji.

As they reached their destination, they parked the car at the façade and waited for the young girl, killing the time with Dara teaching Tagalog to the girls.

“Dara-yah, how do you say ‘I am the baddest female’ in Tagalog?” Chaerin asked, intentions of putting it in her me2day floating around her brain.

“Ako ang pinakamasamang babae…”

Bom and Chaerin laughed at her childishly. “H-how do you say it? Pikamamasang?” Bom stammered, giggling at her own mistake.

“It’s pinakamasamang.” Dara rolled her eyes.

“How about ‘I love my Youngbae so much!’?”

“Mahal ko si Youngbae ng sobrang sobra!” she answered again.

“What about, ‘I am single and available?” Bom was the one who interrogated this time.

“Ako ay—Minji!”

“Minji?”

She opened the door with a bright smile on her face, her hoodie concealing her head.

“Hey, unnies! Had a great night? I think someone here had fun with my Wook Oppa, hm?” she stated, squeezing in between Bom and the breakfast items.

“I do not have feelings for ‘your Wook Oppa’, for your information. But, I did had a great night. I slept like a baby!” the older lady exclaimed as she picked a piece of cake from the box.

“And you, Minkki? How’re things going between you and Ri?” the blonde unnie a bit.

“Unnie! We don’t have things going on in between me and Seungri Oppa. He’s just a friend.” Minzy said, a tint of sadness mixed in her last words.

Dara clicked her tongue. “Aigoo, my Minkki is denying again…”

“Ani, unnie! Really, there’s nothing sandwiched between Oppa and I. I promise!” the dancer raised her right arm with her innocent eyes batting her lashes.

“Arasseo. But I heard from Yonggie that Seungri cough*likes*cough* you.”

Minzy got cherry red in the face.

-------------

“What’s our agenda for today?” Sandara questioned.

“Well, that’s shopping for shoes, shopping for dresses, and shopping for bags.” Chaerin replied, her diva-ness activated once again.

“It’s not shopping. I need you guys to help me find two things.” said Bom, a bit worried.

“What is it, unnie?” Minji asked.

“A job and a home.”

The girls eyed each other before looking at the Azzedine Alaia cladded lady.

“I guess an apartment would be easy to obtain but a job…I’m not sure if they’re hiring lawyers here somewhere.” stated Dara, walking beside Bom.

They were at the neighborhood, passing by to check if there were any available apartments around. It was pretty tricky to find some houses for rent. Luckily, they went by a decent building with a sign that said ‘Apartment for rent – Call: 010-123-456-7.

“Apartment for rent? Omo! This is it! C’mon girls!” Bom dragged them to the building where they met the landlady.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Ahjumma. My name is Park Bom and I’m interested in the place you’re going to rent.” Bom greeted the somewhat friendly middle-aged woman.

“Oh, yeah. The room is in good condition. It has five bedrooms, three master bedrooms, two guest rooms, a living room, a kitchen and some bathrooms.” the Ahjumma stated as she invited the girls to have a peek at the flat.

“It’s clean, unnie!” Minzy exclaimed in delight as she rushed over to the glass-tainted window to witness the view from outside.

“And it’s spacious.” a wandering Chaerin commented.

“The flat can be paid annually and it comes around at eighty thousand won.”

“Eighty thousand?!” they shrieked out.

“Well, you can split the bill, you know.” the Ahjumma told them.

The three girls shook their heads. “We’re not with her. She’s the only one interested in it.” they chorused out.

“Can you give it to me for sixty k, Ahjumma? I really needed a home like this and I promise you that I will pay regularly!” Bom pleaded.

The Ahjumma thought deeply but gave up once she saw Bom’s down expression.

“Aigoo, if only you weren’t that pretty…Fine, I will give it to you, fifty thousand. And that’s my final.”

Bom squealed happily and embraced the Ahjumma. “Omo! Komapsumnida, Ahjummah!”

The lady patted Bom’s back. “I guess you can start moving in tomorrow.”

“Oh, thank you once again, Ahjumma!”

They left the building, a pleased smile lingering on Bom’s lips.

-------------

“This is just amazing! It was our first day of looking for an apartment and it came like it was fate!” cried Dara.

“I know, right! And that Ahjumma was so kind! Bless her heart…” Chaerin added.

Minzy was too busy to talk since she loved the ice cream Bom bought for her.

Just right then, Bom’s phone rang.

“Oh, mom! It was so pretty! The edges were clea—huh? I see. Yes, I am…Wait, Umma, the—OH MY GOD, WATCH OUT!”

Bom’s cellphone danced in the air and landed into Dara’s hand. They all saw the lady dash to the crossing lane.

She had pushed out a guy dressed in a white suit. His broad shoulders complimenting the dashing outfit and his legs stuck out to infinity. It was so long and lengthy. Well, long story short, they rolled down the street, and Bom saves the day. That’s what she thought.

“You should be careful next time.” the man and her walked to the other side of the street.

However, he did not pay attention to her advice, and instead, shrugged the dirt out of his now stained suit.

You should be careful! Do you know how much this costs?” he pointed to the tuxedo.

Bom did not dare to say a word for she found herself, once again, lost in his eyes. Why, oh, why does she get these problems.

“Are you even listening?!”

Finally, she came to her senses. “Wait, what? I SAVED YOUR LIFE AND ALL YOU CARED ABOUT IS THIS…THIS LAME OLE TUX?!” she retorted back angrily.

“Aish. Whatever. I’m going.”

And he stomped off, dropping a piece of paper. It was more of a card though. A business card. Bom picked it up.

“CEO of S&M company…” she read it out loud as her friends crossed the lane and huddled beside her.

“Choi Seunghyun?”

--------

OMG. Done! Finally! The aliens met! And instead of him saving her, Bom saved him! Aigoo! Beware that Bom was wearing a dress that time. A DESIGNER DRESS.

And don't forget that she was still looking for a career!

How do you think of the poster? It's pretty weird though. I made another one and will be posting it in the next chappie.

COMMENTS PLEASEEEEEE! And make sure to subscribe too!

This panda right here LOVES beautiful comments and subscribers! And when you subscribe and comment below, he will give you the best aegyo he's ever given to anyone! Seungri Mouse is such a cutie, don't you agree?

 

And so, Taeyang says "Woooh! TopBom moments!" LOOOOOL!

Ya'll have a great time now! Love you, my JellyAces! <3

 

--AJ.