Chapter 5 - “Ah, home sweet home…”

Sweet Little Somethings...

“Choi Seunghyun?”

“Unnie, are you alright? You rolled off like a sushi there!” Minzy muttered.

“I’m fine, I guess.”

Chaerin took notice of the card she was holding. “What’s this?” she snatched the card from her hand.

“Choi Seunghyun, CEO of S&M company.” her eyes widened. “OMO, BOM! THIS IS IT! YOU CAN APPLY FOR A JOB HERE!” she cried out like a mad woman.

“After what happened? No way, Chae!” Bom disagreed.

“But, I thought you were looking for a job? And besides, I think this is a big company. You should try though.” Dara butted in.

“Fine…”

“Now, let’s go buy an outfit for your interview, shall we?”

“CHAERIN!”

-------------

“Yeah, I found an apartment nearby. It’s pretty nice too and it’s big!”

“I see…”

Dongwook was wedged in a very awkward situation. He was at loss for words due to Bom’s grandiose announcement. She was starting to pack up the dresses he gave her this morning and was on the brink of departing from Se7en’s mansion to her new apartment. Frankly, he didn’t want her to leave. He wanted her to stay. It was just a night that he had time with her and it . The news about her getting a new apartment . But, what could he do? He was a nobody to stop her from fulfilling her decisions.

“So, you’re leaving me now, huh?” mumbled Dongwook, his voice a bit husky and blunt.

Bom faced him. “It’s not like that, Wook-ah…”

His eyes glistened. “What? You heard me?”

“I’m Jenny Park, for crying out loud. Of course, I heard you!”

Se7en offered him a ride to the new abode. Bom gladly accepted his offer and skipped to his car. As they arrived at the new abode, she gave him a hug and they bid goodbye.

“Ah, home sweet home…”

Bom commenced to move in the buildings of boxes into the apartment and organized her things. The living room consisted of a single lamp and a picture of her and her family. The dining table was foldable and she concealed it with a checkered table cloth. The bathrooms were filled with all sorts of shampoos, soaps, and shower gels. And all were of strawberry or apple scent. Her bedroom…Well, it had no bed yet so she brainstormed and she came up with a not-so-wonderful idea. The sheets that were bearing teddy-bear prints was laid on the floor and a corn-shaped pillow was placed there as if it had been flung from afar. The master room was spacious and clean since it had no furniture yet and the only entertainment Bom had was her MacBook.

“Damn…Where should I apply?” she muttered to herself as she scanned through the laptop.

And just then, a name popped out of her head. “Choi Seunghyun…”

-------------

Four hours ago…

“No, Ryan…I need to get an apartment.”

“Then, stay with Kev Jumba, right here!”

“Yeah, dude! My dad wants to see you! He’s a big fan, ya know? Papa Jumba loves you!”

“Ugh…”

Jaebeom shook his head. Oh, God…Why is he even hanging out with these crazy fellas? Yes, Youtube stars, Ryan Higa and Kevin Wu had been Jaebeom’s childhood friends and ever since they found out that he has lived his dream in Korea, they offered him a helping hand, in hopes of Jay returning the favor with brand new chicks…

“Jay, look! There’s a house for rent here!” Kevin pointed to the building and Ryan ran to its’ revolving doors which he found interesting.

“Great! Finally, Kevin’s helping…” the duo went inside, leaving Ryan to the revolving door.

They took the elevator to the said floor and found an Ahjumma standing in front of a room.

“Excuse me, ahjumma. Do you know where is the available apartment said on the ad?” Jaebeom asked.

The ahjumma turned around. “Oh, well some—Hey!”

Mrs. Older Lady wriggled her eyebrows at the sight, still dazed at his manly facial features. Jaebeom was indeed, good-looking, and there was nothing to deny about that.

“Yes? What can I do for you, young lad?” she said in a seductive voice which Kevin and Ryan found very laughable.

The two snickered at the ahjumma, who was leaning into Jay, which was backing up.

“I-I…May I know where the new apartment is?” Jaebeom stammered.

The older one stretched up a smile and afterwards, lugged them into the room.

“This is nice, Jay.” Kevin commented as he touched the tiles on the bathroom.

“Yeah! We could go party here with my friends!” exclaimed Ryan, jumping on the living room.

Jaebeom’s irises rolled as he eyed him. “And who exactly are these so-called friends of yours, huh, Ryan?”

The Asian bowed his head down in shame. “You and Kevin…”

“Poor guy, he only has two friends…” Kevin’s head popped out from the scene.

“Ahjumma, how much does it cost?” Jay questioned, peeping in to the window.

“Well, since you’re handsome, I’m going to give it to you for seven thousand and fifty won…”

Their Asian eyes grew wide. “CHINCHA?!”

“But if you’re keeping your friends, I would probably change my mind and give it for nine thousand…” the old married lady smirked.

“WHAT?!”

Jay yanked the pair to his back and grinned as cutely as ever. “Ah, ahjumma, I’m the only one who wants to get the apartment…”

The ahjumma nodded. “Alright. Be sure to take care of it. And payment is due annually.” stated the Ahjumma.

Jaebeom gladly accepted the offer and bowed, leaving with the boys.

And just then, the ahjumma remembered something…

‘Wait…Didn’t I just sell the apartment to the long-legged girl?’

-------------

The next day…

Jay’s Point of View

Finally, the morning had cracked up and I was pretty much keyed up today. My day was initiated with a bowl of coco pops and a carton of milk and afterwards, I proceeded to the gym which was just below the building I used to live in. Working out has been a part of my daily routine for a long time now and when I step on the treadmill, there’s always someone who takes over my mind.

And it’s her.

So, there was me, strutting in to the gym and signing in the log book. As I told you, exercising is kind of my life and since the lady who owns the fitness center sees me often, she decided to let me in every time, for freakin’ free. Such a sweet ahjumma.  And so, I began with the dumbbell and barbell lifting, then some good crunches to maintain my abs. I continued with a three hundred-count sit ups and push-ups. My body didn’t seem to give up since I was used to this kind of torture bodybuilding. Later on, I started my cardio exercises with the treadmill. I guess you guys don’t know how Jenny and I met yet, huh?

Well, here it goes…

-------------

[Please read if you want to know rumors about 'Oh Yeah' MV by GD&TOP and Bom]

LOOOOOOL! Cliffhanger again. >.<

So, next chappie will come tomorrow or today since I'm in the mood for updating. And I guess it will be about JayBom (That's not the way you spell his name though, that's the couple name. Jaebeom + Bom) and their first meetings...Don't worry, Tabi will come...SOON.

And, since I have many fanfics that are needed to be updated, I'mma make a poll. I guess I'll be putting one in every chapter from now on.

 Click on the link to vote on which fanfic would you like me to update next.

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/9866

(PS: I can't put the poll here. It comes up as this:

Can anyone help me with this?)

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/9866

 I'm waiting for your votes! AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

That's it, my JellyAces! Please wait for the next updates patiently. School's starting next week or so and I'm going on vacation after the school's first week for two weeks. I'mma go to Singapore and visit my hometown again, the Philippines! (I think this is gonna be the 16th time that I will ride a plane. And.it's my birthday on the 29th of September. That's why I'm taking a vacay. Happy Birthday to me!)

Oh, and I've posted on my tumblr the rumor about GD&TOP working out on the MV of 'Oh Yeah' which is supposedly to be released in Japan on October 25. Well, they're rumors but I hope they're true! And pray that Papa YG would allow LOTS of TopBom moments~!

And, this is the other poster I was talking about. Tell me which of the posters do you like more...The first one (posted in the previous chapter) or this one? Or nothing? LOOOOL!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

 

--AJ. :D

 

 

.