Chapter 3 - "OH MY GOD."

Sweet Little Somethings...

“Seunghyun-ah, when are you and dear Min Ah plan to have kids? We’re getting old now, you know…”

“Ahbeojji, I told you, I don’t love Min Ah! I can’t even stand looking at her! The only way she’s related to me is by…by this bloody arranged marriage!” Seunghyun’s volcano erupted like fizz escaping from a shaken bottle of carbonated drink.

Mrs. Choi rubbed her son’s arm, attempting to calm him down. “Now, now, Seunghyun…We know it’s hard for you but, its business. It’s important, sweetheart

Seunghyun took a deep amount of air before turning towards his mother.

“Eomeonni, I’m twenty-two, for God’s sake! Can’t I be free in this business thing? I don’t even want to take part in it!”

Her mother sighed with grief in her heart. She was so sorry for his son. They know that it wasn’t right for them to make him marry their sister company’s president’s daughter. It was three years now. Three years of Choi Seunghyun and Shin Min Ah’s marriage. But, this wasn’t important for him. He never was once attracted to her, even if she was labeled as Korea’s national beauty. Seunghyun had never expressed his feelings for her, there’s no kiss, no hug, no communication, no love, and there was NOTHING between them. Well, that’s what he thought so far.

Shin Min Ah, on the other hand, is a product of one of the wealthiest families in Korea. She had been living in excellence in her twenty years of existence in this world. Dubbed as ‘The Goddess of Seoul’, Min Ah was undoubtedly showered with a whole lot of beauty inherited from both her mother and father. Their company, LOEL enterprises, had been merged with Seunghyun’s father’s company, CHS Corporation and is now named S&M Company, which stands for Seunghyun and Min Ah. Well, back to the topic. Min Ah is a rich, spoilt brat who is an eccedentesiast (Well, maybe when cameras surround her) and is very crazy over Seunghyun. She is a powerful little monster who could possess anything she wants to have. She’s a badass imp who would never let go of her husband.

“I know, Seunghyun…Just wait until we get the finest lawyers here in Asia, and you would be single by the time you say, ‘I AM SINGLE’.” his Mum tried to cheer him up.

-------------

“But, where can I live? Mom, Go Eun unnie, and I wouldn’t fit here…”

The lady looked at Dara.

“As much as I want to be with you, I can’t. Our house is pretty small and I bet Gaho wouldn’t let you sleep with his loud barks…Trust me.”

She then tilted her head to Chaerin.

“Youngbae and I would love to but we only share a bed. I don’t think that you want to sleep on the floor.”

Then, Minji.

“I’m sorry, unnie. My roommates wouldn’t allow me to invite friends inside the flat…”

“You can stay at my place temporarily then you could move out once you find your apartment.”

Bom’s eyes twinkled at Se7en’s direction. “Chincha?”

Dongwook giggled and afterwards, nodded in agreement.

“Oh, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!” she hugged him tightly.

“Ooh!” they all chorused out.

Se7en was just like family to them. At first, Bom’s mom thought that her daughter was dating a star and then she started daydreaming of her future grandchildren born from her Bommie and a KPOP sensation. But with all the explaining, she understood that they were just friends. Best friends, to be exact. But there were times when Bom thought that Dongwook was just as handsome as ever. Dongwook, however, didn’t think about her just at times. He thought about her every time he woke up. When he eats and sleeps, the only person that comes to her mind is Bom.

“Y-yah…That’s not it! We’re just friends, right, Wook-ah?” Bom exclaimed, trying to convince the audience.

“A-ah, yeah. We’re just friends…” deep inside, Se7en was quite hurt.

Dara shook her head in disagreement. “Eh…Just friends? Wook-ah? Geez, stop lying Bom~!” she teased.

“I’m not lying, you pabo!” Bom yelled.

-------------

“So, how’d you think of Seoul? It’s a long time since you’ve been her, huh?” Dongwook’s car was brought back to his house by his assistant so Bom and he were now forced to walk to his home.

“Well, things have changed a lot now…But, it’s still the same Seoul I lived in…” Bom stated, her hands getting a bit chilly.

Dongwook took notice of it and grabbed her hand, inserting both of it on his jacket pocket. (LOL, it rhymes.)

His hand was still intertwined with hers inside the warm pocket. It was autumn and it was freezing cold. Bom was confused. What if someone sees them? He’s a living goddess who came down from earth, of course, with the looks and all; it would be most likely that people have spotted them already.

He eyed her lovingly and adoringly, his warm irises making her all serene and tranquil. It was making all her worries slip off in a gush. His eyes were the very first thing that she noticed in him. Those chocolate stained retinas of him, it made her lose control. It weakened her. It melted all her heart and soul. But she reassured herself that she will never fall for him. Their relationship with one another is just by all means, just friends.

Bom slid her hand back to the cold, outside world, looking away from his ‘You’re going to get lost inside my eyes’ gaze.

“It’s okay…I can manage the cold…” she muttered, slipping her hands inside her pockets.

And as if it were fate, when she looked away, Bom spotted a familiar figure by the corners of the street.

That man’s hair was so…It brought her memories. The way his hand floated around the air as he made conversation to another guy. It was…It made her recognize something. In spite of this, she still couldn’t remember. She shook off the thought and continued walking.

As they arrived at a tall gate, Bom’s jaw fell off. Literally. Two guards had noticed their master, well of course, Dongwook, and the gates commenced to part.

“OH MY GOD.” Bom said in English.

They were assisted to the main door of the MASSIVE mansion. And as they unlocked the oak doors, a line of maids and butlers welcomed them with sincere bows.

“Hello, everyone. I would like you to meet Ms. Park Bom. She will be staying here for a while so please treat her nicely.”

“Yes, sir Dongwook.” they all responded in the same answer.

Bom bowed to each and every one and greeted them with a cheerful beam. Her acts made Dongwook snicker in delight. She was too cute to handle.

And as if they were diamonds, Bom’s eyes sparkled under the brightly-lit chandelier.

“Wook-ah! This is so awesome!” she cried out.

He gave her a smile before turning to the maid. “Please show Ms. Bom her room...”

The maid nodded fervently and the butlers had helped Bom with her luggage. And as Bom left upstairs, he whispered to the head maid. “Ahjumma, please tell the others to treat her like a princess. She’s special.”

“Madame Park, here is your room. The bathroom is located at your right, the balcony straight ahead and, oh, yes…” she giggled. “—Mr. Dongwook has informed that you should rest for now. It must’ve been a long day for you, dear.”

Bom’s cheeks radiated in crimson red. She had never been treated like this.

“But, first, you need to take your bubble bath. It will scrub all your troubles away!” she said remarkably.

With every order that she ordered, Bom simply nodded and do what she was told to.

“Chamomile or Lavender?”

“Pink or purple?”

“Fuzzy bed slippers or furry boots?”

“Thick winter comforter or thin summer blanket?”

“Cookies or croissant?”

“Butter or jam?”

“Tea or coffee?”

“Flowers or hearts?”

“Hot or cold?”

“English or Korean?”

“Lights on or off?”

So many questions were in need of answers. Gladly, Bom had responded to all of the interrogations floating around. It was indeed a tiring day for her and all the running and walking and bubble-bathing had beaten the out of her. Right now, it’s time to sleep for little Bommie. She shut her eyes and rested her body. She was all tucked in now and it was now time to wish good night.

-------------

The next morning, Bom promised that she won’t be staying any longer. She bid goodbye to the maids and requested them to pass on the message to Dongwook. Bom contacted Dara to pick her up and in a speed of lightning, her friend rushed through the gate, her snow white Cayenne Turbo S ready to get in motion.

Bom closed the door. “Hey, bunny! Glad you’ve come just in time! Hey Chae!”

“Good morning, Bom! How were things at Dongwook’s?” Dara asked with a heart-warming smile.

“It’s great! I was treated like royalty!” Chaerin looked at the back seat where Bom was sitting.

“Are those…Oh my, did Se7en Oppa buy you a dress from Azzedine Alaia 2010 Fall Collection?”

“What? Oh this? I found it in the walk-through closet they got there…”

CL squealed in happiness. “Waah! You must’ve been pampered like a dog there!”

Bom replied, “I was pampered, but not like a dog! They didn’t feed me doggie biscuits…Or did they?”

Dara shook her head. “Let’s go head to Starbucks for breakfast then we’ll get Minji at her apartment.”

To

Be

Continued...

-------

Hey, everyone! Here's the second update for the day...There's Tabi right there...And I promise you, by the time TOP and Bom meets, there will be lots of surprises and TopBom moments, of course! Please be patient! ^,^

Things are gonna get fired up later on!

And who's that mysterious guy they walked passed by? Ooh!

Ji oppa said that the JellyAces comments are a 'thumbs up' and all of my readers are very beautiful (and good-looking/handsome.)

Good Bam, yeoreobeun!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Bye!

 

--AJ.