Wall of love

Princess' LOVE

Princess' LOVE
Chapter 4 - Wall of love

"Honey, I can't join you for dinner tonight. Remember to have dinner yeah."Taeyeon called Tiffany to inform her about his sudden plan.

"But, it's Friday tonight.. Didn't you promised me that Friday nights are our night?"Tiffany said softly with sadness in her voice.

"I'm sorry, darling. My client flew over to Korea from the States so I have to join them for dinner. I might not come back tonight so sleep without me."

"TaeTae.."

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow, darling. I promise."

This is not the first time that Taeyeon have been saying that to Tiffany. It's has been like this for the last few Fridays. And honestly, Tiffany missed Taeyeon. As the both of them have their own work to do, it is almost impossible to have time for themselves. 

"Okay.. Fine. Please take care, TaeTae."

"I will, you take care too."With that the both of them ended the call and did their own things. Actually, Taeyeon wasn't busy but it's because he have been preparing a surprise for their first anniversary and also to apologize to Tiffany for neglecting her the past few weeks. He have booked a resort over the weekend and plans to spend it with Tiffany. By the time he got home, it was almost two. He quickly took a shower before joining his wife in their master bedroom.

"Hmm.. T-TaeTae?"Tiffany felt the other side of the bed sinking and a pair of arms enveloping her into a warm embrace. 

"Yeah, I'm home. Did I wake you up?"Taeyeon leaned down to kiss Tiffany on the head.

"Do you want to eat something? Are you hungry?"Tiffany was too happy to even blame Taeyeon for waking her up. Tiffany Taeyeon's hair as she tries to look into his eyes.

"No, I've eaten. Have you?"Taeyeon hold Tiffany's tummy as he talked to her. 

"I did."Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand that was on her tummy and smiled. 

"No news yet?"Taeyeon asked.

"Huh..? What news?"Tiffany didn't catch what Taeyeon was trying to say.

"Never mind. It's okay, let's go to sleep."Taeyeon didn't want Tiffany to feel upset after she figured out what Taeyeon was talking about. 

"Ohh.. No.."Tiffany pouted. Even though it was dark, Taeyeon can still clearly see the pout thanks to the moonlight. 

"It's alright. Just know that I love you."Taeyeon didn't want Tiffany to feel insecure so he kissed her lips.

"Let's go to sleep, shall we? It's getting late."Taeyeon changed the topic before Tiffany can replied. He made sure that Tiffany was fast asleep before he sleeps as he doesn't want her to cry herself to sleep.

 

 

It was in the morning when Tiffany stretched her body before resuming her sleep but she was disturbed by this aroma of food that was seeping into her room. She turned to her side to see that it was empty. The warm that cannot be felt by anyone except her was long gone. The first person that came into her mind was Taeyeon. Not long later, Taeyeon came into the room was a bright smile on his face. 

"I see that my princess is awake."Taeyeon grinned. He extended his hand out hoping that Tiffany will hold his hand. Tiffany shook her head and remained in the lying position, refusing to move. 

"Is my lazy bum still sleepy?"Taeyeon as he jumped onto the bed to scoop her up. Tiffany nodded her head against Taeyeon's chest and pouted cutely. 

"Awww.. But we have to get up, darling. We've got things to do today."

"What is it? Not going to spend time together?"Tiffany didn't remember that she have anything to do on that day but to spend it with Taeyeon. 

"Don't you remember today's date?"Taeyeon frowned as he made a mental note to not forget this date as he knows how whiney Tiffany is when he forgets.

"Wait.."Tiffany tried to think through the folds of her head. As she just woke up, she needs a longer time to think and recall.

"It's our first wedding anniversary and it is the date that I confessed to you 3 years ago. Pabo yah!"Taeyeon teased Tiffany and watched how her frown turned into a sheepish smile. 

"Sorry.. I forgot.."Tiffany gently cupped Taeyeon's face and kissed his lips. She stood up and offered her hand to Taeyeon as that they can have breakfast together.

"Someone missed me so much huh?"Taeyeon get out of the bed while holding onto Tiffany's hand. Tiffany was wearing Taeyeon's T-shirt. It's too big for her as it ended up at her mid thigh. 

"Your fault.. You're always so busy."Now it's Tiffany's turn to pout. She held both Taeyeon's hands tightly as she is afraid of letting him go. 

"Don't worry, darling. I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours and only yours today."Taeyeon kissed the pouting lips and smiled at her cute reaction.

"Where are we going today?"Tiffany saw a backpack on their mini sofa in the corner of their room. Taeyeon have packed all the necessities into a bag as they as going to celebrate their anniversary today. 

"Secret. I think you'll like it."Taeyeon stick out his index finger and put it in front of his lips. 

"Pftt.."

"I promise it will be worth the wait. I know you love surprises. Let's go eat our breakfast now or it will be cold."Taeyeon led Tiffany out of the room after much coaxing.  

 

 

"Are we not going to come back tonight?"Tiffany rubbed her hair dry with the towel in her hand. She saw Taeyeon sitting on the bed while waiting for her. 

"Yes. Are you excited?"

"Of course I am! You don't know how I'm feeling right now."Tiffany walked to the bed and picked up her stuffed toy.

"You won't need that tonight."Taeyeon snatched the bear away from Tiffany before he put it at the other end of the bed. Tiffany have been sleeping with the bear these few nights because Taeyeon is always not home when she sleeps.

"You can hug me tonight and I can hug you too.."Taeyeon moved closer to Tiffany and pulled her into his embrace. 

"TaeTae, cuddle cuddle tonight okay? It's been so long."Tiffany gave Taeyeon her puppy eyes and buried her head into his chest. Taeyeon smiled, wrapped his arms tighter, rub Tiffany's arm before landing a kiss on her forehead.

"Of course. I love you, darling. Can we go now?"Taeyeon can sense Tiffany being clingy from the way Tiffany hugged him. He loves it when Tiffany gets all clingy. 

"Can we stay like this for awhile first?"

"Neh. We need to get going, it will take us quite sometime to reach there."Taeyeon pressed another kiss on Tiffany's lips before he scooped her into his arms and head for the car. 

 

 

After spending quite sometime driving, the Kim couple finally reached Jeju island. They did stop by the road side to have some light finger food and drinks. Taeyeon will always be the one that goes out to buy the food before he enters the car to consume the food with Tiffany. They have their meal at the back of their car just like what Tiffany requested. Her reasoning was that it was easier to cuddle at the backseat. Being the sweet husband, Taeyeon listened to her, making Tiffany love him even more. 

"We are here, sweetie!"Taeyeon parked his car properly before turning to Tiffany. 

"Jeju's hotel? I've always wanted to visit this place!"Tiffany said with a bright smile on her face. She can't content her happiness and leaned forward to kiss Taeyeon. 

"Thank you, TaeTae!"

"No problem. Let's check in, okay? I'm also excited to see how the interior of the hotel looks like."Taeyeon got out of the car and helped Tiffany open the door before he ran to the car boot to get their backpack. 

"TaeTae, I'm so so so glad to have you as my hubby. I'm such a lucky woman. I love you."Tiffany hugged Taeyeon when Taeyeon walked towards her after getting their bag. 

"Awww, my sweet baby. I love you too."

 

 

After checking in to the hotel, they decided to have a day tour around Jeju. They didn't get much time to tour around because they set out late earlier. It was soon dinner time when Taeyeon heard Tiffany's stomach grumbling. He led her back to the hotel's restaurant and had candlelit dinner with her, in a private room. He had called sometime earlier this week to make reservations for the two of them.

"How long are we going to stay here? Honestly, I'm enjoying it here. It's so relaxing."

"We're leaving tomorrow evening."Taeyeon put his hand on the table and reached for Tiffany's. 

"So fast? And after tomorrow is Monday all over again. Are we not going to see each other that often like how we used to last time?"Tiffany was feeling sad after knowing that they are going back to Seoul tomorrow. She really believed Taeyeon's lie about him telling her that his client is in town. 

"Hey, don't be sad. It's our anniversary today, you should be happy."Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany and squatted down beside her after seeing her sad expression. He doesn't like it when Tiffany is sad. 

"We are living under the same roof, darling. We can see each other every day."

"But what I meant was that we don't have time for each other. The fact that we live together and we can't even get to speak to each other without using the phone.. I miss you so much, TaeTae.."A tear slid down Tiffany's eyes and onto her cheek. She was feeling very painful to think of how tired she was to come home from a long day at work without getting to see Taeyeon. It was tearing her apart. 

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to do that to you, I have no choice."Taeyeon panicked as he seriously does not have any intention to make Tiffany cry especially since it's their anniversary.

"Don't cry, darling. It's hurting me too. I didn't want you to cry because it's our anniversary."Taeyeon stood up and wipe the tears that was coming out from her eyes. He then gently pushed her head into his stomach and comforted her. The waiter knocked on the door and quickly served them their food as he felt awkward being in the same room as the couple. Taeyeon thanked him before he changed his focus on his wife. Tiffany heard the door close before she lifted her head off Taeyeon's stomach. 

"Feeling better, darling?"Taeyeon helped to tug the loose strands of hair behind her ear before he rubbed her back. 

"Mhmm."Tiffany nodded her head and give Taeyeon a genuine smile. 

"I love you, darling. I will not be so busy this week and I promise that I'll spend time with you."Taeyeon heaved a sigh of relief when he saw his wife smiled. He always get very upset and worried and tried to think of ways to calm his wife down whenever she is crying. 

"Have dinner before it gets cold. The meat is looking good."Taeyeon left for his seat which is opposite Tiffany. Not forgetting to give Tiffany a kiss before he goes back. 

"What shall we do after dinner?"Tiffany asked as she took a sip of her cocktail. 

"Shall we do manicure and pedicure at the hotel's parlor?"Taeyeon suggested as he knows how happy Tiffany gets when she have all the blink blink accessories on her nails but he would have to bare the consequences at night. 

"I would love to. But it will be costly, TaeTae."

"It's okay. Let's go for it, it's not like we are always doing it here."Taeyeon is willing to do anything to make his wife smile like this. 

 


"Do you want to get a package for the both of you? It package consist of a full body massage and manicure, pedicure. 

"I don't think so. I don't want anyone to touch my wife's body."Taeyeon said and he pulled Tiffany closer to him by her waist. Tiffany smiled sheepishly at the lady and lowered her head. 

"Hahaha, it's okay. I understand."The lady smiled and lead them to the correct department. The two of them processed to their leisure activity. Only Tiffany did her manicure and Taeyeon left her at the parlor. He felt bad as he promised Tiffany earlier that they are going to do pedicure and manicure together. After many reassurance from Tiffany that she will be fine alone, Taeyeon finally left the parlor and went to their hotel room to plan his surprise. He have booked the room a few days in advance for this occasion and he had been going to that hotel everyday after work to work on their surprise. So actually there isn't any client that flew over to Korea that Taeyeon have to meet but he used that as an excuse to trick Tiffany. 

"Wow.."Tiffany finished her manicure after almost an hour and during this one hour there isn't a single call or message from Taeyeon. She is wondering what he is doing. 

"TaeTae?"Tiffany pop her head into their hotel to see if Taeyeon is there but all she saw was an empty living room. But she knows that he is inside. A pink box that was lying on the living room table caught Tiffany's attention and she walked towards it. It was a box of raspberry macaroons. 

To my beloved Fany: 

Darling, it's been a year since we got married and today is a day for us to celebrate, don't you think? I love you more and more each passing day and you will never know how much I love you. Can you feel the love tonight, darling? Go to our room please. :) 

Tiffany walked towards their room with the box of macaroons and she thought that Taeyeon would be inside. But again, she was greeted by an empty room. The room was filled with photographs of both Tiffany and Taeyeon and she instantly wondered how Taeyeon even did this despite his busy schedule. Every photography that was sticked on the wall has a little message that Taeyeon wants to tell her. The fact that those messages were handwritten, it touched Tiffany's heart even more. Unknowingly, tears starting pooling around her eyes as the words that Taeyeon written on the photos are too sweet. 

You know how cute you look in this photo? I wished you can see how pretty you are. I stared at it almost everyday at work when I'm feeling tired or stressed. You lightened my burden for me, honey. I love you. Will you come to the balcony now? :) I'm waiting for you.. 

Tiffany walked towards the balcony with her head lowered to hide her puffy eyes. She saw the mini jacuzzi pool filled with rose petals and she knows who did all this for her. Only her one and only sweet dork. Just then, Taeyeon walked from the back quietly towards Tiffany and embraced her with his arms. Tiffany stiffened at that hug and she relaxed after awhile when she know who it was.

"T-TaeTae.."Tiffany turned around and sobbed in Taeyeon's chest. Taeyeon was shocked at why his wife is crying. Shouldn't she be happy? 

"P-Pabo.."Tiffany lightly slapped Taeyeon's chest before she snuggled her head deeper.

"Me? Pabo?"Taeyeon felt Tiffany nodding her head and he grew even more curious. 

"You made me cry.."Tiffany pouted and lifted her head up to look at Taeyeon. 

"Aigoo.."Taeyeon kissed her pouted lips and she smiled. He finally knew the reason to her tears. 

"When did you do all these?"Tiffany asked as she enjoys the warmth that Taeyeon is emitting from his body. 

"Secret. I'm not telling you."

"Fine. But thank you TaeTae for everything you have done for me."Tiffany tipped toe to give Taeyeon a kiss on his nose.

"Instead of thanking me, why not we do something together?"

"What is it?"Tiffany felt happy that she can actually do something to "pay back". Her smile faded away and her cheeks tinted pink when she heard what Taeyeon wants to do with her. 

"Skinny dipping."

 

 

 

 


Eh, TaeTae's getting naughty ah. *smirks* I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll see you end November/December? Author is busy busy. Yes, I heard about Jessica and I'm sad about it as well. But whether it's 8 or 9, I'll still support soshi. They are the ones that make me smile no matter how bad my day is. I hope you will still continue supporting them too. :) alright, that's it for now. Comment, subscribe and upvote! 
PS, Holler album is damn good! Daebak! 


Now playing: Adrenaline // TTS 🎶