Mothers' Day

Princess' LOVE

Princess' LOVE
Chapter 7 - Mothers' Day 

"No, Lauren. No chocolates until you finish your dinner."Tiffany took away the bar of chocolate from her three-year-old daughter. She keep it in the cardboard, high enough that Lauren can't reach. That girl have been having too much snacks before her meal time and Tiffany isn't happy about it. 

"You promised mommy to not have any snacks before dinner, right? You need to learn how to keep to your words."Tiffany lowered herself down so that she is at the same level as her daughter. 

"But I'm hon-gry, m-mommy."Lauren pouted. She didn't want to make her mother angry even though she is a 3 year-old girl. She is rather sensible for a girl her age. Tiffany stood up to grab a small butter cookie and pass it to her daughter. 

"Have this first, alright? Dinner is almost done. After you finish your food, mommy will let you have 2 pieces of chocolate."What she meant by 2 pieces is those squarish cubes that has been cut by the factory. All she have to do is to break them up. Lauren's eyes followed a figure that just came into the kitchen. Tiffany sensed that Lauren is not listening and she turned to look at what her daughter was looking at. 

"Yah, TaeTae! What did I say about having chips before dinner? No chips for you too."Tiffany snatched the packet of chips away from Taeyeon's hand and keep it inside an air tight container. 

"Why can't I have, Fany ah? It's not like I don't finish my food."Taeyeon pouted. Both her daughter and her husband is pouting at her.

"Be a role model, TaeTae. Lauren is starting to learn things from us."Lauren stuck out her tongue towards her father, earning herself some tickling punishment. Taeyeon scoop Lauren up into his arms and carried her out of the kitchen. 

"D-dad dy..!! No."Lauren giggled as her dad tickled her sides. She tried to wiggle out of her daddy's evil fingers but she failed. 

"Okay okay."Taeyeon stopped his tickling attack as his daughter have been giving him eye smiles every now and then. She sure looked like Tiffany. 

"You're so pretty, Lauren. Give daddy a kiss."Taeyeon puffed his left cheek, waiting for Lauren's kiss. She stood up on the sofa and planted a kiss on her daddy's cheek. 

 

 

"Mommy..."Lauren called out as she watches her mother soap her body for her. 

"Yes, sweetie?"Tiffany lift up her head to look at Lauren, stopping what she was originally doing. 

"How was I make?"

"It's made, darling. Not make."Tiffany corrected Lauren's English as she strongly believe that language learning have to be taught from young. 

"Okay. How was I made?"

"Erm.. Daddy and I made you."Tiffany felt a bit difficult to explain to Lauren as she will keep questioning until she finally understood. 

"How?"

"We-- Aigoo, let's quickly get you clean."Tiffany managed to change the topic as Lauren let out a sneeze. She heaved a sigh of relieve that she gets to avoid the topic. 

"How, mommy? How?"Her sneeze doesn't stop Lauren from being all curious. 

"Ask your daddy later. Actually you will know when you grow up."Tiffany took a pink towel and wrap it around Lauren's body. She quickly dress Lauren up into her cute princess sleep wear. 

"Thank you, mommy for showering me."Lauren gave Tiffany a hug and walk out of the toilet after that. 

 

 

"Lauren darling..."Taeyeon called softly as he pop his head into his daughter's room. He didn't dare to call her loudly incase if she is sleeping already.

"Yes, daddy?"Lauren stop her colouring session and looked at her dad. 

"Why aren't you sleeping?"Taeyeon came in and close the door. 

"Are you pudding me to slweep tonine, daddy?"Lauren rubbed her eyes and yawned. 

"Do you want me to?"Taeyeon pick his daughter up and into his arms before he walk towards the bed and he place her on his lap. Lauren nodded her head happily. 

"Lie down then."Lauren move out of Taeyeon's hold and onto the bed. 

"Tomorrow is mothers' day, sweetie. Can we do something for mommy?"Taeyeon caressed Lauren's forehead and sweep her fringe to the back, showing her forehead. He then lean down to give her a kiss. 

"Yes yes yes!! I lobe mommy!"

"Shall we make breakfast for her? Pancakes?"Taeyeon smiled at how excited Lauren is. He felt happy and he knows that Lauren loves her mother dearly. 
""Wake me up tomolow morning. I want to help!"Lauren squeaked. She can't help but to feel excited. 

"Alright. Go to sleep now. You need energy tomorrow. Don't tell mommy about this, okay?"Taeyeon held up his pinky finger and Lauren hooked hers with her dad. 

"I lobe you, daddy."

"I love you too."Taeyeon pat Lauren to sleep. Within 5 minutes, Lauren was already deep in her slumber with occasional light snoring. 

 

 

"Aigoo.. You're out from your shower already?"Taeyeon grinned. He missed his wife so much that he wanted to pounce onto her. 

"Yeah, TaeTae. Is Lauren asleep already?"Tiffany hugged her husband and rest her head on his broad chest. 

"Yes, she is. I miss you so much, sweetie."Taeyeon whispered and wrapped his arms around Tiffany's waist. He sniff in her sweet scent that he like so much.

"Me too."Tiffany mumbled into Taeyeon's chest. They stay in that position for a few minutes before Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to the bed. He push her onto the bed and he hovered her.  

"Can we?"Taeyeon gave Tiffany his lovely smile, telling her how much he love her. 

"Is the door locked already?"Tiffany smile shyly back at Taeyeon. She looks over at the door, wanting Taeyeon to get it locked. 

"Lauren is asleep already, Fany ah. It's okay."Taeyeon lean down to attack Tiffany's lips. Their kissing session gets more and more intense as Taeyeon place his hand at the back of Tiffany's head, wanting more of her lips. 

"I love you."Taeyeon broke the kiss and panted. He then dive down to nibble on Tiffany's neck. Tiffany clearly heard someone opening the door but she was too distracted by Taeyeon. The next thing she heard was someone sobbing. Tiffany let out a groan as she have difficulties trying to get Taeyeon to stop what he was doing. She open her eyes to see that her daughter is in the same room as them.

"Lauren ah. What are you doing here?"Tiffany pushed Taeyeon off her and she sat on the bed. 

"D-daddy.... Why y-you eat m-mommy?"Lauren let out her long suppressed cry as she doesn't want her mommy to die. 

"Aigoo.."Tiffany quickly got off bed and pick Lauren up into her arms. 

"Stop crying, darling. Mommy is fine. See I'm carrying you here."Tiffany wipe away Lauren's tears from her face and she rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Hush hush.."Tiffany planted a kiss on Lauren's cheek as she whisper consoling words to get her daughter to stop crying.

"M-mommy.."Lauren sniffed as she tightened her hug around Tiffany and her legs wrapped around her waist. 

"Okay okay. It's okay."Tiffany carried Lauren and they walk out of the room, into the balcony. She sits down on the chair and put Lauren down onto her lap. Tiffany caressed Lauren's cheeks to get rid of those hair that was sticking onto her face thanks to those tears. 

"Why d-daddy do t-that..?"Lauren hiccuped from too much crying. She snuggled into her mother's embrace.

"He.. He was just playing. He was tickling me."

"Daddy n-noughty.."Lauren pouted. Taeyeon came into the balcony and sat down on the floor in front of them. He spread out his arms, wanting Lauren to come to him. Lauren looked at her daddy then back at her mommy again. 

"Go over. He's not going to harm you."Tiffany probe Lauren to go over. She lifted the little girl off her lap and onto her daddy's.

"I'm not going to do that to you, don't worry. Only mommy will get it."

"Yah!!"Tiffany shot Taeyeon her death glare, wanting him to stop where he was going. 

"No. Mommy pain pain.."

 

 

"Lauren sweetie..."Taeyeon tapped on Lauren's thigh a couple of times to get the little girl to wake up. Taeyeon just woke up and he managed to get out of Tiffany's arms. Each time he moves, Tiffany either groans or she tightens her hold onto Taeyeon. Taeyeon slipped a bolster in between Tiffany's arms after he successfully got away and he plant a kiss on her forehead. 

"Daddy..?"Lauren rubbed her sleepy eyes. 

"Let's get up and make mommy breakfast."Taeyeon offered his hand to Lauren but he was declined with a shake from Lauren. 

"Daddy carry.."Lauren pouted. She lifted up her hand signaling her daddy to carry her. 

"Aigoo.. Are you still a baby Laurenie?"Despit asking that question, Taeyeon still carried Lauren down to the kitchen with him. 
"We have to keep as quiet as we can, okay Lauren? We don't want mommy to wake up and there's no more surprise already, isn't it?"Taeyeon gently put Lauren on the table so that they are of the same height. 

"Yesh, daddy."Lauren yawned and smiled, feeling excited to see Tiffany's reaction later. 

"Let's tie your hair first."Taeyeon tie Lauren's hair into a high pony tail. He then went to the fridge to take out some eggs, ham and baked beans. He did all the frying and cooking while Lauren help to get the utensils and beating of the eggs. It's too dangerous for a 3 year old to be frying and cooking stuff. With their good team work and coordination, the father and daughter finished their surprise and they went to wake Tiffany up. 

"Let's go wake mommy up."Taeyeon held Lauren's hand and guided her slowly up the stairs. He opened the door and let Lauren run up into the bed. 

"Mommy.."Lauren shook Tiffany up and she planted a kiss on her cheek. 

"Hmmm.. TaeTae.."Thinking that it was Taeyeon, she wave it off and sleep again. Lauren giggled as her mother's kiddy sight, a sight that she rarely sees. 

"Wake up, mommy."Lauren continue shaking Tiffany and she soon got up. 

"Are you hungry, Lauren?"Tiffany rubbed her eyes and yawned. Lauren sat on the bed and shook her head. 

"I'll go make some breakfast."Tiffany got out of the bed and she was pulled into Taeyeon's arms. 

"Aigoo.. What's with the both of you?"

"Good morning princess."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a gentle peck on her lips and Lauren covered her eyes. 

"Good morning, TaeTae." 

"Done kisshing?"Tiffany blushed at Lauren's comment and smiled. 

"I got to go if not the both of you will be hungry."Tiffany spoke and walk towards the door. Taeyeon quickly remove Lauren's hands from her eyes and the both of them ran towards Tiffany. Taeyeon sweep Tiffany off her feet and carry her bridal style before she walk any further. 

"Ahh! TaeTae, I swear I'm going to get a heart attack if you keep doing this."Tiffany frowned but nevertheless she love it.

"Just admit that you like it, darling."

"I smell something fishy between the two of you. Spill it."

"Fishie? Where, mommy!"

"It's fishy, Lauren. It's supposed to mean that something's not right."

"Do me a favour, sweetie."Taeyeon said to Tiffany. 

"What?"She circled her arms around Taeyeon's neck. 

"Cover your eyes."

"For what?"

"Just do it, Fany ah."Taeyeon frowned at his wife. He pecked her to stop her from talking. 

"Where's my kissy, daddy?"Lauren pouted at her daddy making the adults laugh. 

"Aigoo.. You're starting to get jealous eh? Now back to you, missy. Cover."Taeyeon teased. 

"You better not drop me if not you'll get it."

"Yah! You're so good at ruining romatic moments isn't it? Am I that weak to you?"

"Yes."Tiffany stuck her tongue of towards Taeyeon. 

"I'll show you what's strong tonight. You're gonna get it from me again. Let's go."Taeyeon opened the door with the help of Tiffany and they walked down the stairs towards the dinning area. 

"Happy mommy's day, mommy. I lobe you!!"Lauren ran to hug Tiffany's legs when Taeyeon let Tiffany down. Tiffany was touched by the breakfast preparation, heart shaped bread, eggs and ham. 

"T-thank you, Laurenie. Why d-do you have to d-do this to me?"Tiffany started tearing up at the sight of the breakfast. She felt the warmth from her husband and her daughter. She covered her face with her hands and she started sobbing. 

"Sshhh. No crying today, Fany. Stop crying."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his chest with one hand while the other hand pulled Lauren closer to him. Lauren looked sad as she thought her mother wasn't happy with her. 

"No more crying, sweetie. It's a happy day. Lauren is going to start crying too if you don't stop. She thinks you're mad at her."Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back for a while before Tiffany squat down to Lauren's level. 

"I love you so much, Lauren. Thank you for the surprise. I'm so happy."Tiffany hugged Lauren in her arms and Lauren smiled happily. She felt great that her hard work paid off. Taeyeon carried Lauren in his arms and the three of them hug one another. They are on another's pillar of strength. 

"Thank you so much."Tiffany thanked both the love of her life before she kiss each one once on the cheek.
"No problem, mommy. You did so much for us, right Lauren?"

"Yesh, mommy. Don't cry."Lauren use her small little fingers to wipe away Tiffany's tears on her cheek. They hugged one another a while more before the little one spoke. 

"Mommy, daddy, I'm hongry.."