Camping

Princess' LOVE

Princess' LOVE 

Chapter 6 - Camping
 
"Fany ah, is there anything else we need to buy?"It's 9 o'clock at night and Tiffany is doing a last check on their needs for a 3 day 2 night outdoor camp. 
 
"All should be fine, TaeTae."Tiffany took towels for both Taeyeon and herself. 
 
"Towels, check. Soap, check. Slippers, check. Spare clothes, check. -"
 
"All should be fine, darling."Taeyeon circled his arms around Tiffany's waist and he rest his chin on her shoulder. 
 
"Yah! You copied me."Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's arms away from her waist as she made her way towards the dressing table to get the mosquito repellent patch. As it is a outdoor camp by the country side, there will be a lot of insects.
 
"You're too cute, Fany ah. With those tang top and shorts, it's hard not to jump and cuddle with you. Do you know that?"Tiffany just turned her head around and stuck her tongue towards Taeyeon with her face all scrunched up.
 
"Yah! Enough of teasing me! To bed now, Princess."Taeyeon went to switch off the lights and carried Tiffany bridal style to the bed. 
 
"Yah! I'm not done packing!!"Tiffany struggled in Taeyeon's arms as she wants to be put down. 
 
"Tomorrow morning. I promise I will help! You need some punishment for now."Taeyeon pinned Tiffany down on the bed and started tickling her. 
 
"AHHHH!! T-Tae.."Taeyeon felt so entertained by Tiffany's giggles and he can't help but to disturb her even more. 
 
"S-stop.. Ahahaha~"Tiffany tried to tickle Taeyeon back but she failed miserably. 
 
"Give TaeTae a kiss first."Taeyeon push his lower lips out, wanting Tiffany to get the signal that he wants a kiss on the lips. 
 
"You have all sorts of ways to get your kisses right, Kim TaeTae?"Tiffany put her hand on Taeyeon's lips and push it away. 
 
"Well duh! Blame yourself for being too irresistible. Now where's my kiss, Mrs Fany Kim?"Taeyeon said it in the sassy manner, making Tiffany want to laugh but she held it back. 
 
"Erm.. No kiss for you, this naughty kid."
 
"W-what? You really ought to get punish eh. It's been long, darling~"Taeyeon dive down to attack Tiffany on her neck with kisses. Tiffany giggled from the ticklish feeling from Taeyeon's kisses.
 
 
 
 
 
"Sweetie.. Time to get up."Taeyeon put the tray of food that he prepared on the floor and he gently shook Tiffany. She is sleeping on her side with her face facing the night stand. 
 
"Darling~ Breakfast is getting cold."Taeyeon put his face inches away from hers and rub his hand against her back. 
 
"Mhmm.."Tiffany nodded and chewed on her lips. She bury her face deeper into the bed. 
 
"Yul and Jessi is coming in an hour's time, honey. You need to get up now."Taeyeon tugged those loose hair behind her ear and kissed the side of her face. Tiffany had no choice but to open her eyes as she knows that Taeyeon is not going to stop disrupting her sleep. 
 
"That's my girl."Taeyeon said with a grin plastered on his face and he went to receive their breakfast. 
 
"You can continue your sleep in my car later, Fany."Taeyeon put the tray of food on the bed and he start cutting up the ham into smaller pieces. Tiffany covered up herself well with the blanket to keep herself warm as she is still . 
 
"Good morning, TaeTae!"Tiffany then greet Taeyeon cheerfully after he fed her a piece of the ham. 
 
"Cutie. Where's my morning kiss?"Taeyeon can't help but to Tiffany's cheek with his hand. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany moved forwards and gave each other a kiss. 
 
"My TaeTae is always so sweet to prepare breakfast for me and bringing it up to our room."
 
"Aye. So nice of you. Shower after this yeah. I've packed our bags already."Taeyeon cut up the croissant and feed Tiffany a piece. 
 
 
 
 
 
"What should we do tonight?"Yuri asked after he have finish setting up his tent for Jessica and himself. Taeyeon and Tiffany is sleeping in another tent. 
 
"I brought marshmallows. Let's make s'mores tonight!!"Jessica said excitedly. 
 
"What's s'mores?"Both Taeyeon and Yuri asked as they circled their arms around their American wife's waist. 
 
"Jessi, let's eat it under the stars. Star glazing tonight!"Tiffany got so excited that she held Jessica's hands and they started getting high together. 
 
"So romantic."Jessica added as they're walk away, telling each other how excited they were. 
 
"Yul, do you know what's s'mores?"
 
"Beats me. Literally, these two cannot get together. It's so difficult to pull them out of their world."Yuri shakes his head and sighed. 
 
"Let's go do what the guys want to do since the ladies are so occupied."Taeyeon put his arms around Yuri's shoulder and they walked away. Both the guys and the girls are having separate conversions, each getting excited over whatever they are talking about. 
 
"Ladies, we are heading over to the waterfall around this area. Wanna join?"Yuri asked the girls who are preparing the fire pit for s'mores making at night. 
 
"Sure!"Tiffany stood up and pulled Jessica along with her. 
 
"Let's meet here in 5 minutes time."Taeyeon said. He interlock his fingers with Tiffany's and they walk into their own tent. The same for Yulsic. Tiffany make sure that Taeyeon have fully zipped up the tent before she took off her shirt to change into her bikini. 
 
"No bikini, sweetie. It's too revealing."Taeyeon back hugged Tiffany and took the bikini away from her hand. 
 
"Yah! Don't play, TaeTae. Go change."Tiffany turned around to snatch back her wear, without realizing that she is revealing her assets. Her eyes caught where Taeyeon is staring at and she blushed. 
 
"Yah! Don't look, you ert."Tiffany covered herself well and took back her bikini so that she can put them on. She turned her back towards Taeyeon after she successfully got them back. Taeyeon was still in a daze from what he saw just now. It is his favourite. 
 
"Yah! Put on another shirt, Fany ah. I don't want those guys ogling at your perfect body."Tiffany can sense Taeyeon's jealousy and she felt happy. She smiled and nodded. 
 
"I love you, TaeTae."Tiffany put her arms around Taeyeon's waist and she rest her head against Taeyeon's chest. 
 
"I love you too, Fany ah. You can wear just those bikinis when we are alone. Only I can see those assets, got it?"
 
"Yes, TaeTae."Tiffany saluted, causing Taeyeon to pinch her cheek. 
 
"So cute." 
 
 
 
 
 
"Go shower, Fany ah. I don't want you to catch a cold."The four of them have been playing by the waterfall for about an hour. In and out of the pool of cold water, causes Tiffany to feel cold. 
 
"I don't want, TaeTae. I still want to play."Tiffany said and she splash some water at Taeyeon and Yuri. Yuri splashed back at Tiffany and they laughed. 
 
"So kiddy. We'll come back again tomorrow, sweetheart."Taeyeon back hugged her and rest his chin on her shoulder. 
 
"Yeah, Tiff. Listen to Taeyeon. We all know how easy you fall sick."Jessica speak up for Taeyeon as she doesn't want Tiffany to fall sick. 
 
"Go shower, Tiff. You know how Taeyeon won't stop disturbing you if you don't listen to him. So lovey-dovey."
 
"Yah! I doing this for her own good. Besides, she enjoy it. Right, Fany ah?"Taeyeon turned his head to kiss Tiffany on the cheek. 
 
"Promise we will come back again tomorrow?"Tiffany blushed and ignored Taeyeon's question. She hold up her pinkie and wants Taeyeon to hook his with hers. 
 
"Promise, darling."Taeyeon hooked his pinkie with his before he pull Tiffany towards the public toilet. There are only a few cubicles and because it is a public toilet, it's is quite sandy. 
 
"I'll wait for you to come out. I'll stay outside and watch the door for you."Taeyeon walked Tiffany to the cubicle before he let go of her hand.
 
"Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany tip toe and kissed Taeyeon on the lips, causing him to broke out in smiles. She then walked into the cubicle and placed her things on the bench, getting ready to shower.
 
"AHHHH! TAE!!"Tiffany screamed at the top of her voice. Hearing his beloved wife scream, Taeyeon immediately went inside. 
 
"What is it? What is it, Fany ah?"He saw the shaking girl and he instantly felt worried. 
 
"B-bugs.."Tiffany's voice quivered and her eyes were turning red. She pointed at the two corners of the cubicle, which there was one fly at a corner. She buried her head in Taeyeon's chest and put her hand on to prevent herself from screaming. 
 
"Sshhh.. They are not going to touch you, Fany ah. Let's shower together okay?"Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back and kissed her forehead. He knows it's impossible for Tiffany to shower on her own when there are bugs in the toilet. He doesn't want to harm them since they're innocent. 
 
"T-they can f-fly.."Tiffany's tears soon fall as her eyes can't hold it in anymore. 
 
"I promise I'm not going to let any of those touch you, Fany ah."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany towards the bench and he sat her down on his lap. He wiped away her tears and waited for her to calm down in his arms. Her head was resting in his chest. He wait till she have finally calmed down and removed their clothes before he pull her back towards the shower head. 
 
"I'm s-scared.."Tiffany's arms instantly went around Taeyeon's waist and her head leaning against his chest. As he turn on the water, she shivered when the cold water touched her skin. 
 
"It's nothing, Fany ah."Taeyeon wanted to chuckle as he found Tiffany looking so cute. He suppressed it in and he shampooed her hair. Tiffany's eyes are always glued onto the two insects on the wall, in case if any of them started flying. Taeyeon, on the other hand, have his eyes glued onto his wife, just to make sure that she is fine and that she is not crying. He loves to treat his wife like a princess. 
 
"You look like a koala bear, sweetheart. You're doing great!"Taeyeon rinsed off the foam on Tiffany's hair before he conditioned it. He then pulled away slightly to give Tiffany a kiss on her lips. 
 
"Good girl."Tiffany whimpered at the lost of contact as Taeyeon needs to soap her body with bath gel. She helped Taeyeon in getting herself soaped as she can't wait to get into Taeyeon's arms again. 
 
"Aigoo.. Ms koala bear."As soon as Taeyeon stood up to turn on the shower head, Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and smiled, feeling relieved and protected. 
 
"Your koala bear!"Tiffany gave Taeyeon a smile as she felt much Taeyeon with Taeyeon's presence. And Taeyeon was of course glad that Tiffany starts joking again.