Honeymoon

Princess' LOVE

Princess' LOVE 
Chapter 2 - Honeymoon

"Taeng, please take care of your wife well."Mrs Kim reminded as they walk the new husband and wife to the departure hall. 

"Don't be too rough yeah."Mr Kim added. Tiffany blushed at Mr Kim's comment. She instantly felt worried about their first night. 

"Yah, daddy! You're making Tiffany shy."

"Honey!"Both Mrs Kim and Taeyeon stopped  Mr Kim from going any further.

"Okay okay. You guys better get going soon."Mr Kim didn't continue what he was supposed to say thanks to both his dears. 

"Bye bye daddy. Bye bye mommy. Please take care as well."Taeyeon said as he went forward to give them each a hug. Tiffany did the same as well. 

"Don't worry too much, Tiff. Just relax and enjoy. Taeng won't be too hard on you, he loves you so much."Mrs Kim whispered into Tiffany's ears as Tiffany hugged Mrs Kim. She blushed at Mrs Kim's words. 

"Now what did you say to my Tiffy?"Mr Kim asked as he saw the shades of pink on her cheeks. 

"That's enough. You're scaring her."Taeyeon in and didn't allow the two to continue. He put his arms around Tiffany's waist before he pulled her closer and kissed her cheek.

"So cute."And he kissed her again. Tiffany scrunched up her face at his kiss. 

"You're too disgusting, Taeng. She doesn't like your kisses."Mr Kim said and laughed at his son. 

"No, she love my kisses. Right, Fany?"Taeyeon her side up and down. Tiffany pinched Taeyeon's nose before she bravely leaned in to kiss his lips.

"Aigoo! This sweet couple!"Mrs Kim smiled happily at the sight of the couple. 

 

 

"Are you tired, honey?"After Taeyeon put his backpack on the shelf right above of the seat, he sat down beside Tiffany.

"Yeah.."Tiffany settled her things before she fasten her seatbelt.

"Sleep after the plane have taken off, okay darling?"Taeyeon put his arms around Tiffany's waist and cuddled her. Tiffany yawned before she turned to look at Taeyeon who is staring at her. She then lean her face closer to him. 

"I love you so much, honey."Taeyeon whispered softly to the figure beside him. He leaned down to give those lips a gentle kiss. 

"I love you too."Tiffany mumbled onto his lips before she sit up and check that Taeyeon have fasten his seatbelt. 

"You're such a little kid, TaeTae."Tiffany helped Taeyeon to fasten his seatbelt. 

"You should always fasten your seatbelt the first thing you get onto a plane."Tiffany chided. 

"You're here, I can't take it but to attend to you first."Taeyeon left up the arm rest before he put his hand on Tiffany's cheek and caress it gently before pushing her head on his shoulder.  

"Aish.. You're always so cheesy."Tiffany moved closer to Taeyeon and lean on him.

"That's because I love you."Taeyeon mumbled on Tiffany's lips because he kiss her again. 

 

 

The couple was walking hand in hand around Paris after their dinner, it's too early to go back to their hotel. 

"Wait here."Taeyeon urged Tiffany to sit down on the rim of the fountain before he run off to somewhere. 

"Where are you going?"Tiffany asked as she slightly shouted so that Taeyeon can hear her. Taeyeon just turned around to mouth "I love you" to Tiffany before he start running again. Tiffany giggled at her dorky husband and shakes her head. Tiffany fidget in her position as she stare at her flats thinking about what she's going to do when she is back in the hotel with Taeyeon. Just the thought of that made her broke out in cold sweat. 

"A penny for you thoughts?"A manly voice asked. Tiffany saw a pair of familiar shoes before she looked up. 

"T-TaeTae?"

"Here. For you."Taeyeon gave the cup of ice cream that he was hiding behind his back to Tiffany. 

"Why? I didn't say I want ice cream."

"Wasn't it your wish to eat ice cream while walking down the streets of Paris with your love?"Tiffany grasped at Taeyeon's words. 

"Why? Am I not your love?"Taeyeon saw the shocked expression on Tiffany's face. 

"It's not that. You're my love for sure. It's just that.. You still remember my wish?"Tiffany was surprised that Taeyeon actually remembered her wish, her wish when she was in high school. 

"Of course. I'll remember and know everything about you."Taeyeon went close to Tiffany's lips and kissed it. 

"Hmm.. Sweet."Taeyeon smiled after he kissed her strawberry tasting lips.

"Eat up, darling. It's melting."Taeyeon put the cup of ice cream in her hands. 

"Why did you buy two scoops? We can share you know."Tiffany looked at the medium sized cup before she ask. 

"I know. 1 is to grand your wish, that's the strawberry favor and the second scoop is to cheer you up, the hazelnut favor."

"Why ch--"Tiffany didn't manage to finish her words and Taeyeon silent her with his lips. 

"You eat while I talk or else the ice cream will melt."Taeyeon lift Tiffany up and put her on his lap. He wants to cuddle her in his arms. Taeyeon saw Tiffany eating the first scoop and the smile on her face was unexplainable.

"Nice?"Taeyeon asked as he continued to admire her. 

"Try it, TaeTae! It's delicious!"Tiffany said excitedly as she wants Taeyeon to try it. She scoop a spoon of hazelnut ice cream favor for Taeyeon. Taeyeon gladly open his mouth and enjoy the dessert that his love fed him with. 

"What were you talking about just now, TaeTae?"Tiffany finally peel her glaze of the ice cream and looked into Taeyeon's eyes.  

"Why didn't you tell me that you're scared, hmm? You know you can trust in me."Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's cheek gently.

"How do you know?"Tiffany return her glaze back to the ice cream. 

"Telepathy. My instinct, darling."

"How can your instinct be so strong?"Tiffany mumbled. 

"Honey.. I've known you for so many years and I have been dating and taking care of you for so long. Do you really think that I'll not know whenever you're troubled?"Taeyeon put his hand on Tiffany's back and rubbed it up and down to calm her down. Tiffany have been really quiet ever since they board the plane and Taeyeon noticed it.

"I can't seem to hide anything from you.."

"Yah! You're planning to hide it from me and go through everything by yourself?"

"I don't want you to worry. I want you to enjoy..."Tiffany said as she played with the ice cream. 

"Darling, look at me."Taeyeon cupped her face and turn her face towards his direction.

"Aigoo.."Taeyeon saw her glossy eyes and knows that she is crying softly. He hugged her tightly to console her. 

"Hush hush.. We won't do it tonight, we won't."Taeyeon rubbed her back faster and looked at her occasionally. 

"How dare you think about me enjoying and you suffering alone? I won't allow that to happen. We'll only make love when you're ready, okay honey? Our first night is supposed to be magical."

"R-really, TaeTae? You don't ha---"

"I know what you want to say next. I love you and I care about you. Only when you're ready. We'll take it slow."Taeyeon push his head forward and kissed her lips. He can taste the strawberry favor on his lips as Tiffany's lips has some of the ice cream on it. 

"You'll forever be my darling, remember that. I won't hurt you."Taeyeon cradled her in his arms. 

"Don't cry anymore, Fany. Eat your ice cream, it is melting already."Taeyeon side hugged her and make sure that she's comfortable. Tiffany gently shoved the cup of ice cream into Taeyeon's chest but make sure that the ice cream doesn't spill on his clothes. She then rest her whole body in Taeyeon's embrace, wanting Taeyeon to cuddle her. Taeyeon felt the push and looked down at his girl. 

"Why? You don't want?"Taeyeon took the cup of ice cream and place it beside him. He was quite shocked that she doesn't want it as ice cream is always Tiffany's comfort food especially the strawberry favored one. Tiffany shook her head and pouted. 

"Are you going to cry again?"Taeyeon leaned forward to peek at his wife. Tiffany frowned and shook her head. Even though she shook her head, there's still a thin layer of tears b around her eyes. 

"What's wrong, hmm?"Taeyeon hugged her tightly again and her head like a little girl. 

"Don't cry, darling."Taeyeon combed her fringe back so that she doesn't feel too warm. Taeyeon looked like he is taking care of his own daughter, being all gently and sweet. 

"It's okay..."Taeyeon kissed her lips a couple of times to make her feel loved. Tiffany threw her arms around Taeyeon's waist and buried her face into his chest. The both of them hugged each other tight to calm Tiffany down.

"I love you, honey."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead when he felt that her hold had loosen but she fell asleep. Taeyeon slowly arranged Tiffany's body so that he can carry her back to the hotel. He made Tiffany's arms wrapped around his neck while her chin resting on his shoulder and legs around his waist. Tiffany looked so much like a koala bear. Taeyeon slowly stood up and walked back to their hotel. He rubbed tiffany's back a couple of times as he was walking back.

 

 


"Now that I'm officially your husband, I'm going to protect and take care of you well. I promise."Taeyeon said silently so that Tiffany doesn't wake up. He carefully put Tiffany down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. 

"Hmm.. Honey..?"Tiffany stretched slightly before she open her eyes. 

"I'm here."Taeyeon sat on his heels beside the bed. He smiled at the sight of his cute wife. 

"Are we back at our hotel?"Tiffany lie on her side to face Taeyeon. 

"Yeah, we are."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead. Tiffany sat up and stared into space. Taeyeon saw that and sat down beside her. 

"Are you feeling better after a nap, darling?"Taeyeon asked as he made Tiffany lean on him. 

"So so."Tiffany fidgeted with her fingers. 

"What can I do to make you feel better, honey? Tell me please. It's hurting me."Taeyeon rest his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. 

"I don't know..."Tiffany found her comfort in Taeyeon's hold. His concern never failed to make her feel his love towards her. 

"Do you want to go for a swim, Fany?"Taeyeon asked as he tries to think of ways to cheer his dejected baby up.

"The one outside our room?"Taeyeon booked a suite room for their honeymoon. Every suite room in that hotel has a small little jacuzzi pool just by the door step. 

"Mhmm."Taeyeon nodded his head as he enjoys the warmth that Tiffany is emitting.

"Alright. I'll go change now."Tiffany said and stood up.

"I'll wait for you outside."Taeyeon stood up and kissed her lips before walking towards the door letting his wife have some privacy.

"TaeTae!"Tiffany called out.

"Hmm?"Taeyeon turned around to look at his wife.

"I love you."Tiffany smiled as she felt bad for making Taeyeon worried. She promised herself to enjoy her time with Taeyeon later at the pool. 

 

 

"TaeTae..?"Tiffany shivered as the night wind blow past her body. Taeyeon heard her voice and smiled before he opened his arms to welcome her. Taeyeon's warmth managed to warm her up. 

"Cold?"Taeyeon pulled Tiffany down to sit on his lap.

"Not anymore. Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany kissed his lips sweetly before she rest her head on his chest.

"For you, honey."Taeyeon passed her a small bouquet of pink rose.

"Thank you! When did you get this?"Tiffany happily get the rose from his hand and stared at it.

"You're not supposed to know, darling."

"Did you wear it?"Taeyeon whispered beside her ears. He bought her a lingerie earlier on while walking down the streets of Paris.

"Mhmm."Tiffany blushed and nodded her head. Taeyeon wriggled his eyebrows before he reach for the knob on her bathrobe.

"I don't know if you'll like it.."Tiffany immediately threw her arms around Taeyeon's neck. She wants to find the sense of secure in his hold. 

"I will. I like everything about you. Don't worry, my dear."Taeyeon kissed her forehead to assure her. 

"Can I untie it now?"Taeyeon asked. Tiffany gingerly nodded her head and bite her lips as she is afraid of the outcome. 

"Don't bite, my dear. You're tempting me to kiss those lips of yours."Taeyeon teased hoping that it will make Tiffany feel less pressurized. Taeyeon slowly untie the knob and he saw that Tiffany is avoiding his glaze. 

"You're beautiful, honey. There's nothing to be worried of. I love you."

Even though Taeyeon said that it was just a swim, they have hormones too. Besides, Tiffany was getting into the mood so they just let things flow naturally. And you know what happen next.

"TaeTae ah.."Tiffany called out for her husband who is hugging her waist and burying his head into her chest. They just finished their shower and is now lying on the bed. Taeyeon didn't want to shower but his princess forced him to and they showered together.

"Hmmm?"Taeyeon enjoys being in Tiffany's hold and snuggling into her chest. He just closes his eyes and enjoy the love that they both share. 

"Your hair is rough, honey."Tiffany  Taeyeon's hair as she rest her chin on his head.

"Honey.. Don't spoil the moment.."Taeyeon whined as he refused to move.

"TaeTae ah, let me go."Tiffany tried to push Taeyeon away from her.

"Why..?"

"I need to get something.."Tiffany pushed Taeyeon's arms away from her before she slowly got off the bed.

"Ouch.."Tiffany clenched her fist as she felt the pain in between her legs.

"Darling!"Taeyeon immediately went beside her after he heard her groan.

"Sit down. I'll take for you."Taeyeon didn't want Tiffany to fell and injure herself. He scooped her up in his arms before he put her on the bed. 

"What is it that you want to take?"

"Pass me that pink bottle on the table."Tiffany point at the bottle on the dressing table.

"Alright, wait here."Taeyeon stood up and kissed her lips before he retrieve the bottle that his wife wants.

"Here."

"Thank you, TaeTae!"Tiffany showed him her eyesmile before she kissed him on the cheek as a form of saying thanks.

"No problem. Is it still painful? Do you want me to check for you?"Taeyeon put his hand on tiffany's thigh. He sat down on the floor in front of Tiffany.

"No.."Tiffany shook her head as she felt embarrassed. She focus her attention back onto the bottle before she pour some of the essence onto her hand. She slowly reach put  her hand for Taeyeon's hair and gently comb his hair with her fingers so that the essence is well spread out.

"Honey-yah.. I smell like a girl."Taeyeon frowned at the smell. 

"Its okay. No one is going to smell you."Tiffany sticked her tongue out playfully.

"You sure you're not going to smell me? Huh?"Taeyeon slowly got up and tickled Tiffany making her fall flat on the bed. Squeals can be heard from the room as Taeyeon played with her cheekily. 

 

 

Hey marshmallow!
It's a boring chappie~I know. Sorry if it's not up to your standard but I did put in effort in this. Aish.. Author is getting really really busy. This is an important year for me as it affects my future if I don't study hard for my exams. I don't wanna do badly. Please give me more time to update. There will be slower and lesser updates now as I literally have no time. It's okay if you want to unsubscribe, I'm fine cause I understand. Lastly, is there any request for a one-shot? I will try to write to your request but no promise. Okay, thanks for reading and goodnight. I have school tomorrow!