Bonding

Princess' LOVE

Princess' LOVE 

Chapter 3 - Bonding

Friday night 8.00PM

Taeyeon walked out of his car wearily as he had worked the entire day. All he wanted to do right now was to spend some time with his wife and son. His weariness was soon washed away when he saw both his wife and son playing together on the floor. He smiled when he saw his son learning how to make a 'castle' out of those colourful wooden blocks.

"Hi my sweethearts."Taeyeon squatted down beside them and put his bag on the floor beside him. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his embrace and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. Tiffany loosened the tie around his neck.

"Have you eaten, TaeTae?"Tiffany is the full time housewife after since she gave birth to Chung Hee, their 9 months old baby.

"No."Taeyeon pouted and shook his head, trying to act cute in front of his wife.

"I want to eat home cook food."Taeyeon whined.

"Okay okay. I will go heat up your share."Tiffany giggled before she walked into the kitchen to prepare food for her starving husband.

"Make some for yourself as well. I want you to eat with me!"Taeyeon rised his voice slightly so that Tiffany can hear him.

"I have taken my dinner. I will just watch you eat, I do not want to grow fat again."Tiffany had just lost a lot of weight after giving birth to Chung Hee.

"You're leaving me to grow fat alone?!"Taeyeon teased Tiffany with the same loudiness as he used earlier but this time round, he startled his little son. Chung Hee broke into tears when he heard his father's loud voice.

"Oh no no no... Daddy is sorry.."Taeyeon picked up his little son and comforted him.

"Don't cry... Sshhh.."Taeyeon made Chung Hee rest his chin on his shoulder as he rubbed his back up and down to console him.

"Is everything okay?"Tiffany asked as she heard her baby crying. 

"Yeah.. Don't worry, wifey."Taeyeon managed to pacify his son down with him just walking around the house. Taeyeon put Chung Hee down on the playing mat and played with him.

"You're doing great, Chung Hee. Daddy loves you."Taeyeon praised his little son and to show him his love towards Chung Hee. 

"Geee.."The little boy showed off his healthy pink gums to his daddy trying to communicate with him,

"Your saliva.."Taeyeon took out his handkerchief and wiped Chung Hee's saliva off his mouth. Out of mischief, Taeyeon snatched away the wooden triangular block in Chung Hee's hand. Chung Hee just looked at him and frowned.

"So like your mommy.."Seeing the cute frown, Taeyeon took the wooden cylinder block that Chung Hee was holding this time. Feeling frustrated, Chung Hee's expression changed before he wailed.

"Okay okay. Sorry sorry, honey."Taeyeon pass both the blocks that he snatched from his son but he continued crying without taking the blocks from Taeyeon's hands. Seeing that his son didn't stop crying, Taeyeon stood up and carried him in his arms and did the same trick he did just now. But after walking for half a minute, Chung Hee's cries still did not subside but it got even louder.

"What's wrong, darling?"Tiffany rushed out of the kitchen hearing her son crying for the second time. At the sight of his mother, Chung Hee stretched out both his arms wanting Tiffany to carry him.

"Mommy's here. Mommy's here. Hush hush, darling."Tiffany rubbed the little boy's back and he calmed down instantly in his mother's embrace. 

"What did you do to our son?"Tiffany asked after Chung Hee calmed down. 

"I was just playing with him. I snatched his toy."Taeyeon answered innocently.

"Aish.. Chung Hee have been getting frustrated easily recently. Don't disturb him, honey."

"Why is that so?"

"He is teething."Tiffany smiled happily as the thought of her son entering another stage of his development.

"Oh. Sorry Chung Hee. Daddy didn't know."Taeyeon opened his arms wanting Chung Hee to get into his arms but Chung Hee turned his back towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon then caressed Chung Hee's forehead with his thumb before he leaned down to kiss him. But before Taeyeon even kissed Chung Hee, Chung Hee backed away.

"Waeeee..."Taeyeon stomped his feet on the ground playfully.

"He doesn't  like your kisses."Tiffany teased and laughed at Taeyeon.

"Oh really? If he doesn't want my kisses, what makes you think that Chung Hee would want your kisses?"Taeyeon folded his arms and tap his foot on the ground while waiting for Tiffany to kiss him. Chung Hee was resting his head on Tiffany's shoulders and Tiffany could only kissed his cheek. Tiffany turned her head to kiss her son and he didn't move away. Chung Hee smiled at the kiss and push himself away from Tiffany. He use his little hand to touch Tiffany's face.

"See."Tiffany proudly stated.

"Yah! That's not fair!"

"Okay okay. Have dinner first, honey. It's getting late."Tiffany carried Chung Hee with one hand and use the other hand to pull Taeyeon into the kitchen. She had prepared Taeyeon's favourite food.

"Do you want to drink some milk, Chungie? Mommy will make some for you, okay?"Tiffany asked the sleepy baby. Chung Hee sleeps really early at night but Tiffany aways insist  that he have some milk before he sleep to make him sleep better. Tiffany put him down on the high baby chair and brought Chung Hee to the dinning table where Taeyeon is sitting. Chung Hee let out a whimper when his mommy left him with Taeyeon to make some milk.

"Wait a moment, just a moment, sweetheart."Tiffany poured the warm water into the milk bottle before adding in milk powder.

"Are you that scared of Daddy, Chung Hee?"Taeyeon held the little boy's hand before he kissed it. Chung Hee pulled out his hand from Taeyeon's and he almost let out another cry.

"Okay Okay... Don't cry, sweetheart."Tiffany walked back to Chung Hee with his milk and lifted him up.

"Have dinner witih Daddy."Tiffany put the tip of the bottle into Chung Hee's mouth and waatched him enjoy his milk.

"Have you showered him, darling?"Taeyeon asked with his mouth full of rice.

"Yeah. Just have to give him a diaper change before putting him to bed.

 

 

 

 

"Chung Hee is a good boy."Tiffany put him on the bed and set aside all the things that she will need when she change her baby.

"Mommy is going to change your diaper now."Tiffany pull Chung Hee out of his clothes as she wants to change him into his long sleeve pyjamas. Chung Hee yawns and just lie down on the bed to let Tiffany changed him.

"Mommy loves you, darling."Tiffany said as he wipe Chung Hee clean with the baby wipes before putting on a new diaper. She sprinkled some powder on the baby's body to make him feel cooler.

"My brave boy."Tiffany buttoned up the last button before walking to the toilet to dispose the soiled diaper and to wash her hands.

"You did a great job, Chungie. Mommy's so proud of you."Tiffany cupped the baby's face and kissed his little nose earning a chuckle from the baby. Tiffany enjoys listening to the chuckle and she smiled. Tiffany played peek-a-boo with him, making him burst out in laughter. Not long after, Taeyeon came in when he heard his son laughing so loudly.

"Ah! You guys are playing without me, huh?"Taeyeon walked towards them and he tickled Chung Hee, making him squealed.

"Da.. Dada.."Chung Hee tried to struggled out of Taeyeon's fingers.

"Are you calling me? Say Daddy, Chungie."Taeyeon held Chung Hee's small hand and shook his hand a little.

"Say Da.. Dy.."Taeyeon said slower, hoping that his son will catch it. Chung Hee had a frown shown on his face before he tilt his head slightly and looked at his parents. 

"Aigoo.. So cute."Tiffany squealed at his cute son. She leaned down to kiss his forehead. 

"He is just like you, darling."Taeyeon said and kissed Tiffany on the cheeks.

"Thank you for bringing Chung Hee into this world. Thank you so much, honey."Taeyeon wrapped his arms around Tiffany and pulled her closer. 

"Cheesy."Tiffany leaned in to kiss Taeyeon on the lips.

"Geee..."Chung Hee mumbled and break the couple's intense stare.

"You're always so good at spoiling our moments."Taeyeon whined before he ruffled the little boy's head playfully.

"Have you showered, Fany?"

"No. I need to have one before I turn it. Why not you go first while I put Chung Hee to sleep?"Tiffany started patting Chung Hee's thigh and humming a song for him to lull him to sleep.

"I'll wait for you. I want to shower with you. I missed you so much."

"Stop being a . You're a daddy already."Tiffany blushed and chided him.

"I know I'm a daddy but I'm still your husband. Besides, it's been some time."Taeyeon wriggled his eyebrows.

"Seriously, TaeTae, you need to come back home earlier to spend more time with your son. He is still not so comfortable with you, right Chung Hee?"Tiffany asked the baby as if he will reply her.

"Aish.. I want too but work is holding me back. I want to bond with Chung Hee and you as well."Taeyeon said. 

"There's a baby and daddy event tomorrow at the park. Do you want to go? I'm sure it will bring you and Chung Hee closer."

"I'm fine with that. Hopefully Chung Hee will cooperate with me then."Taeyeon also started patting Chung Hee lightly so that he sleep faster as he wants to have a bath with his wife.

 

 

"Chung Hee ah, listen to daddy okay? Mommy is just going to sit here and watch you guys."Tiffany is sitting on a chair under the shade as mothers are not allowed in the event area. All the mothers are only allowed to watch as this activity is only meant fathers and sons. It's not a competition but it's a event held by a milk company and that's the company that Chung Hee's milk is from. Every participant will receive a free can of milk powder.

"Don't panic too much when Chung Hee cries, TaeTae ah."Tiffany stood up and kissed Taeyeon on the lips and Chung Hee on the forehead.

"Everything he need is in the pram. Enjoy!"Tiffany gave Taeyeon her famous eyesmile and sat down on the chair.

"Thank you, Fany."Taeyeon smiled at the kiss before he made his way to the event area.

 

 

"Chungie, don't cry.."Taeyeon tried to calm his baby down. He is supposed to bath his son as part of the event but Chung Hee doesn't like it when someone else shower him besides his mother. 

"Sshhh..."Taeyeon leaned down to kiss Chung Hee's forehead and he tried to think of ways to calm his son. 

"A quick one."Taeyeon applied shower gel on his body and shampoo on his head. Taeyeon tried to give Chung Hee a rubber ducky but he doesn't seem to want it. Tiffany saw the sight and she was so tempted to walk towards them to pacify Chung Hee but she wasn't allowed. 

"Are you hungry, darling?"Taeyeon saw the time on his watch and he remembered that Chung Hee had his milk about two and a half hours ago.

"Daddy will make milk for you after this. Don't cry.."Taeyeon quickly rinse Chung Hee with clean water before he picked him up in his arms. He make sure that Chung Hee is wrapped with towel so that he doesn't catch a cold.

"Okay okay. Cuddle cuddle."Taeyeon hugged Chung Hee tight and rubbed his back up and down. Somehow, Chung Hee managed to feel the love that his dad is showing to him and he calmed down. 

"Good boy.."Taeyeon said beside his ears before he turned to look at his worried wife. Tiffany was still worried when she saw her son crying so badly just now. Taeyeon held Chung Hee's hand and wave it towards Tiffany showing her that he is okay. Tiffany heaved a sigh of relieve and smiled at them proudly. Taeyeon put Chung Hee down on the wooden bench where the baby bathtub and Chung Hee's belongings were. Taeyeon took out a small container containing Chung Hee's favourite biscuit. Taeyeon took out the bite size biscuit and put it into Chung Hee's mouth.

"Is it nice, darling?"Taeyeon caressed the baby smooth skin and smiled when he saw how Chung Hee looked. 

"Dda!"The baby squealed as he enjoys the melting biscuit in his mouth. 

"You need to dress up quickly. You must not catch a cold."Taeyeon fed Chung Hee another biscuit and waited for him to swallow everything before he lay him down.

 

 

"Come to daddy!!"Taeyeon shouted. The babies were a few meters away from their father and they are expected to crawl or walk towards them. All the daddies were literally cheering for their child to come to them, same as Taeyeon. 

"Chungie.."Taeyeon shook the container of biscuit that he fed Chung Hee with to attract his attention so that Chung Hee will crawl towards him.  Chung Hee was just sitting there, in a daze. As usual, he tilt his head and looked at the surrounding. 

"Daddy is here, Chungie!"Taeyeon spread out both his hand to welcome Chung Hee into his arms. Chung Hee saw that and slowly crawled towards him. Half way there, Chung Hee took a rest and sat at the middle of the mat. 

"Come on, Chungie."Taeyeon smiled and shook the container of biscuit again. This time, Chung Hee crawled to him laughing. Chung Hee threw himself onto Taeyeon when he reached and opened his mouth signaling Taeyeon to feed him.

"Aigoo."Taeyeon gave Chung Hee his reward and kissed him on the cheek before standing up and walking towards Tiffany. That was the last activity for the day.

"Darling! My brave boy!"Tiffany carried Chung Hee over from Taeyeon and kissed him on his nose. Chung Hee chuckled loudly at the kiss as he always enjoys his mother's kisses.

"Yah, darling! Where's mine?"Taeyeon whined and pouted his lips.

"Awww. Someone's jealous."Tiffany stood up and kissed Taeyeon's pouting lips. The baby between them was the symbol of their love.

 

 

 


Hello hello! End of chapter 3! How's this chapter? :)) I hope you like it. Is it a new concept to you guys? I have never written about TaeNy's baby before. So yeah. :) Comment, subscribe and upvote. All these are my motivations! Hehehe. Good bye!

Btw, any request(s) for a one shot? I'll try to write. ^^