Princess' LOVE

Princess' LOVE

Princess' LOVE 
Chapter 1 - Princess' LOVE

"Alright, I will rush that out for you when I get home."Taeyeon said over the phone as he put one of his hand on the crib on display. 

"TaeTae..! It's beautiful."Tiffany said as she tugged her husband's sleeve trying to get her husband's attention.

"The day after tomorrow? You really need me to leave?"Taeyeon asked as he speaks over the phone and walks away. Tiffany sighed and lowered her head before she take small steps to the other section of the mother and baby store. She is already 3 months pregnant and they thought that it is better to buy things now then to wait until Tiffany cannot walk. 

"Sorry.."Taeyeon's arms s around Tiffany's waist before resting his chin on Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany smiled brightly on the inside of her heart when Taeyeon pulled her closer towards him but there was no smile on her face. 

"Are you mad?"Taeyeon sniffed her cheek before planting a kiss there.

"I a---"Before Tiffany can even answer Taeyeon, his phone rang yet again. 

"I'm sorry."Taeyeon let go of Tiffany as he walk away to pick up his phone. Tiffany was disappointed that she can't concentrate on buying the baby's needs together with Taeyeon as he is always on his phone. She walked out of the store and headed to the ice cream parlor on her own. 

"Honey?"After Taeyeon put down his phone, he turned around looking for Tiffany but she wasn't there anymore. He walked around the store trying to locate Tiffany but he couldn't find her. 

"Baby?"Taeyeon took out his phone to call Tiffany. Before the line got cut off, Tiffany managed to pick it up.

"Hey, where are you?"Taeyeon asked as he walked out of the store. 

"At the ice cream parlor."Tiffany said coldly. 

"Ok, wait for me there."

 


"Honey, why didn't you tell me that you're leaving? Didn't you want us to buy things for our angel?"Taeyeon asked as he took a sit opposite Tiffany. He looked at the dejected looking woman in front of him with a cup of ice cream in her hand. 

"You don't want to spend time with me anyways, so why bother?"Tiffany stared at her ice cream without looking at Taeyeon. 

"Why wouldn't I want to spend time with you? I miss you so much."Taeyeon took her hand but she pulled it back. 

"You don't love me anymore.."Tiffany mumbled and pouted. 

"Yah! Who said that? I love you."Taeyeon frowned before he walk towards Tiffany to sit beside her. 

"You can't even keep to your promise.."

"What promise?"Taeyeon tried to hug Tiffany but she shoved him away. 

"See! You forgot."Tiffany crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I'm sorry that I forgot about whatever that promise I made to you. Please tell me now so that I can fulfill it."Taeyeon pleaded. 

"You're not even spending a lot of time with me recently. You're always busy with your work and leaving me all alone at home. Last night you promised me that you'll spend today with me without your work interfering us. I was so looking forward to today, I miss you so much TaeTae.. You neglected me at times. Look at you, you're always on your phone, answering to phone calls. You don't even know where I went just now."Tiffany said as her eyes were b with tears. She indeed miss Taeyeon so much as he is quite busy with his work recently. It's just this few weeks that he have to be in the office as there's a new company that wants to partner with his. 

"Oh!"Taeyeon smacked his forehead. "I'm so sorry. It's just that I have a new partnership with a company, that's why I'm so busy. It's just these two weeks that I'm busy. I'll be with you the rest of your pregnancy period like how I used to be with you before. I promise. I love you."Taeyeon moved closer to Tiffany as he knows that she feel insecure. He pulled Tiffany into his embrace. 

"I'm so so sorry."Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's forehead a couple of times. "Don't cry, darling."Taeyeon gently push Tiffany's head to his chest so that she have something to lean on. "I promise that after this week I'll be with you."Taeyeon rest his chin on Tiffany's head and hug her securely to make her feel safe.

"I-I need y-you so much.."Tiffany sobbed as Taeyeon wrapped his arms around her. "I miss you..."Tiffany mumbled. 

"Sorry.. I'm here. I'm here."Taeyeon whispered into her ears and kissed her forehead. "I promise to be here with you." He just let Tiffany stay in that position to let her calm down. 

"Better now?"Taeyeon asked after some time have passed. Tiffany nodded before eating her melting ice cream. 

"Always remember that I'm here, okay?"

 

 

"Should we buy this, TaeTae?"Tiffany pulled Taeyeon into the store again and walked back to the same crib she was looking at just now. 

"If you like it then we will get it."

"We don't know the gender of our baby yet so I think let's get white colour."Tiffany browsed through the monologue to look at the colour available. 

"Is this the first non pink colour thing that you suggested to buy?"Taeyeon joked, earning a slap from Tiffany. 

"You keep stopping me from buying pink stuff. It's not that I don't want.."Tiffany whined as she fidget with the monologue. 

"Okay okay. If our baby is a girl, I'll let you buy pink things for her okay?"Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his arms and kissed her forehead. 

"Thank you, TaeTae.."Tiffany tip toe to kiss Taeyeon on the lips. 

"Should we get you some preggy dresses? I would like to see you in those."Taeyeon put his arms around Tiffany's waist.

"I'll look ugly in those. I'm getting bigger and bigger each passing day."

"We'll look for some pretty ones. I'll help you try."Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and gently pulled her. 

"TaeTae, it will be a waste of money because I'll not be able to wear it soon. My baby bump is growing."Tiffany rubbed her tummy in front of Taeyeon and smiled at him. 

"I love you, honey. And I love you too, angel."Taeyeon knelt down to kiss Tiffany's tummy before he put his ear on her tummy. 

"What are you doing, TaeTae?"Tiffany giggled as her tummy felt ticklish. 

"Sshhh, I'm talking to the baby."

"TaeTae, people are staring. Get up now."Tiffany looked around the store and saw many people looking while smiling at them. Such a sweet couple. 

"Fany, the baby wants you to wear those dresses as well."Taeyeon stood up and cup her face. 

"Fine fine. I'll get a few."Tiffany cringed her face at Taeyeon. 

"Thank you, honey. You're so cute."Taeyeon leaned down to kiss her nose. 

 


"Honey.."Taeyeon shook Tiffany up by gently patting her and kissing her on her face. 

"Sshhh.. Don't be noisy.."Tiffany turned to the other side so that Taeyeon will not disturb her. 

"Breakfast is here, darling."Taeyeon tried once more as he climbed onto the other side of the bed. 

"No.. I'm tired.."Tiffany whined before she pull the blanket up to her face. 

"I'll let you sleep some more after breakfast. Have breakfast first please, hon."Taeyeon didn't bother pulling down the blanket but he just scoop her up into his arms. 

"TaeT--"

"I love you honey."Taeyeon silenced her with a kiss before she can scream his name. 

"Good morning, babe."Taeyeon kissed her once more as she looked like she is going to scream again. 

"You're beautiful, sweetheart."

"You're so cute, Fany ah."

"You're my one and only Tiffy."Taeyeon kissed her on the lips every time he speaks. Tiffany put her hand on Taeyeon's mouth before he can continue because she knows that Taeyeon will not stop. 

"Okay okay. That's enough, my wonderful hubby."

"Can you have your breakfast already, my wonderful wifey?"Taeyeon asked Tiffany cutely. 

"What's for breakfast, honey?"Tiffany asked as she snuggle comfortably in Taeyeon's arms. 

"Give me a moment."Taeyeon kissed her lips before he put her down on the bed. Taeyeon ran to get the breakfast on the floor before he walked back to the bed. 

"Pancakes, your all time favorite breakfast."Taeyeon proudly showed Tiffany the pancakes that he prepared for her.

"Ewww.. TaeTae, I don't like that. Ge---"Tiffany ran into the toilet as she wanted to vomit. 

"Honey!"Taeyeon ran after her into the toilet. He held up her hair and rubbed her back up and down. 

"Better?"

"Mhmm.."Tiffany nodded her head and rinsed . Taeyeon spread up his arms in front of Tiffany after she rinse . Tiffany slowly moved into his arms comfortably. Taeyeon knows that she is feeling weak.

"Let TaeTae comfort you."Taeyeon carried Tiffany onto the bed and rest her on his lap. 

"TaeTae, please get that away."Tiffany rest her head on Taeyeon's shoulder and mumbled.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Just stay here and I'll be fine."Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon. Taeyeon totally disagreed with Tiffany's words. 

"Porridge or sausages with eggs?"

"Sausages with eggs. Don't go, TaeTae."Tiffany tightened her arms around Taeyeon. 

"How am I going to get you those food then?"

"I don't need them. I need you."Tiffany breath into his neck before she snuggled into it. Taeyeon carefully lift her up and walked down to the kitchen with Tiffany in his arms. 

"Can you lie down here first while I prepare your breakfast? I'll be back really soon."Taeyeon put Tiffany down on the couch so that she can rest comfortably.

"Don't.."Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hands to prevent him from moving away. 

"10 minutes, just 10."Taeyeon tried to coax Tiffany to let him prepare breakfast for her. 

"Alright alright, just 10."

"Thank you, darling."Taeyeon put his hand on the couch to support him before he lean down to kiss her on the forehead. 

"Rest well, hon."Taeyeon then left for the kitchen after that. As he was preparing after 5 minutes he left Tiffany on the couch, he saw a figure standing by the kitchen through his side eyes. He turned as he smiled as he saw his love standing there but got worried as he don't want her to move around too much. 

"What's wrong, honey?"Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany and push her face into his chest. 

"Nothing, it's more than 10 minutes already, TaeTae"

"No, it's just 5 minutes."Taeyeon just love how clingy Tiffany can get with him. She look like a lost puppy.

"Really? I miss you already. I'm hungry, TaeTae."Tiffany pouted. 

"Alright, I'll prepare. Wait a while more, love."He is so happy that Tiffany finally have the appetite to eat. Taeyeon lift Tiffany up, put her on the counter, kiss her lips before he leave for the stove.

 

 

 

Hey marshmallows! First chapter is up! How's it? Is it sweet enough? Leave your comments below :) thank you! Don't forget about The LOVE of TaeNy. :) 

Btw, this story is up on wattpad as well. Go search for my account, triciatan09, and search from there.