II

SMTOWN; Behind Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

As promised, with the cheerful comments that I read, I decided to update it :D 19 comments and 4 additional upvotes!

WOW~ Thank you so much! I'm so grateful! :D 

This time, I am going to add Luhan's POV. It'll be fun to read both of them's point of  views right? haha! 

Keep up the good work guys! I'm seriously getting motivated :D

Exams are close and I'm so not excited for that. After I'm done with all those shizz tho I can finally get back on my track and update my other stories. Up until then, I hope you all patiently wait <3 

Love you all! And THANK YOU~ 

Recording Studio—November 15, 2013

Lu Han

“Great job guys! Miracles of December is planned to be released on December the 5th” Manager Hyung says pompously, as he clasps his hands together.

I waited for him to get the out of here before I could even release my distaste. When he was gone, I was able to finally relax.

“This is the end of me” I howl, slopping myself down in the couches that are situated in the corner of the Recording Studio—sitting across from Sehun.

He looks up at me from his phone and leans his head to the side.

“What’s up, hyung? Did Youngmin tell you off again?”

I stare at him for a second, wondering why Youngmin would tell me off, and then suddenly, I wobble my head gloomily.

“Mian, have we ever met? Who the hell gives a about Youngmin in the agency? I’m talking about Kwon Yuri. Sure enough she won’t ever have with me again” I say

Honestly speaking, I’m pissed at Youngmin for stripping away our freedom. I prefer Sooman-nim to be honest. He treats us all like his own children. I gave Youngmin, the , about a few years of my life and what does he do? Restrict us, and keep us busy all the freaking time. We barely even have some descent vacation for crying out loud.

“Well, I thought you couldn’t stand Yuri noona?” Sehun asks me muddled

“True that. All the Black Pearl ever does is at me for the smallest things. But man, she’s got it. I’d tap her all my life”

Kai covers his ears as Sehun flinches

“Seriously Luge, stop. Just stop” Kai says

“What’s up with you, little one?” I question him

Sehun nudges me in the arm and then whispers

“You had the girl he wanted, hyung. Shush it”

Lay comes to us too and slides himself in between Sehun and I. You see, Lay is my Chinese good-looking friend, as well as Kris and Tao. We all basically have an overabundance of chicks running after us but I still haven’t landed my eye on the perfect one. You know, two of them are already taken, Tao has been in love with Hyoyeon noona, and Lay is basically with the innocent looking member of SNSD, Seohyun.

I probably haven’t told you guys either that Kai has always fancied Yuri in the beginning. Too bad for him I beat him off to it—because rule number one in a guy’s handbook is to never—ever—turn down .

Yuri’s feelings over the boys are obviously not sisterly, but she’s alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter