I

SMTOWN; Behind Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Because of the exploding upvotes and the loving comments, I decided to work on the first chapter <3 Do not feel afraid to leave your feedbacks! I'd love to read what you think about this, and who knows... the more comments I get, I probably would even update it sooner? Do not be a silent reader, let authornim see what you think about it :D

Thank you guys for the love and support you give my stories :D 

Hope you enjoy! 

SMTOWN Beijing—October 19, 2013

Kwon Yuri

My eyes suddenly fluttered open when I felt the indirect shaking of my cot. For a second there, I really thought that there was a seismic activity and I was honestly going to start to panic. Again, I realized I was in Beijing China so the walls are undoubtedly not preparing to disintegrate down on me.  

As I began adjusting my eye sight, I tried to listen keenly for any heavy breathing or maybe a jangle of some metallic object such as a knife. I was not prepared to face a sasaeng fan who would want to hurt me for being so close to their oppa’s or maybe some erted horn dog who’s just hovering above me wanting to actually have a closer look at SNSD’s Black pearl. I mean, I wouldn’t really blame them now, would I?

Look, my imagination may be out of context but some of these sasaengs are known to break into hotel rooms and sneak upon us idols. He might be even sitting down on the edge of my bed, sharpening his knife in order to stab me to death.

Swiftly, I find myself holding onto my breath for anticipation, as I slowly turn my head to face the not so wanted guest when all of a sudden I was pushed out with a force I couldn’t even explain.

“Son of a !” I wailed as I was tossed out of my bed. Unfortunately, it was not some sasaeng, some horn dog, or a homicidal maniac. What I found in my bed is much more worse.

“Luhan! What the are you still doing here?” I half whispered, hoping the girls down the corridor wouldn’t wake up and hear me.

Every single time we basically have a tour or a concert with the whole SM family, the agency chiefly rents the whole hotel up considering how many artists they actually have. So, we members, don’t usually sleep in the same room.

You see, Lu Han, EXO M’s visual, one of the Chinese members, a man-child extraordinaire is basically the guy I’ve been shame ing for the past couple of months. If only fans knew about this, you’d probably find me dug under some grave.

Screaming at him, he didn’t even moved an inch. I listen to him in irritation as his legs jerk forward. Almost an instant later, a sound escaped his lips. Honestly, it was more like a quack.

Sweet mother of God.

I reached over the side table, turning on the lights even though the last thing I wanted to do was watch him sleep. He may be cute and all, but I’ve been accustomed to who he really is for a while. And honestly? Watching him sleep under the strong lights just wants to make me puke.

With my whole face distorted into what may seem like revulsion, I reach over his arms and punch him right on the chest.

Luhan’s eyes flutters open in panic, as he stands straight up, looking as confused as ever.

“What is happening? What happened?” He queries, rubbing his eyes

“What the hell was that all about?” I ask, but it was more like a demand

Luhan’s eyes directly fall on my braless upper body, so I quickly pull the blanket up as I gave him a death glare.

“I was in my dreamland, so I ought to ask you that! Why the hell did you wake me up for?” He protests

“First of all, I’m your noona, and I’m your sunbae. Have some respect and do not drop any formalities. Secondly, I’ll answer why I woke you up for. You were basically kicking me and you were making those weird noises”

Luhan stares at me for a second, and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter