VII

SMTOWN; Behind Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hello everyone! Back with it :D 

I hope you all enjoy the read. Thank you also to the upvoters and to those who constantly comment <3 

I always enjoy reading them :D 

Since I write stories for all of you, I'd like to ask something in return :D It's nothing too big, but I'd like silent readers to also leave their feedbacks, you know? I don't bite or anything, so don't be shy. Just a simple 'hi' would be good, or maybe some feedback of any sort when it comes to the story. Seriously, that would make me happy <3 

If this gets comments, I will update it as soon as I get the time :D Surely, leaving a feedback won't be that hard, will it? 

This can also be a challenge to you silent readers. yes you :P I've got my eye on you! buahaha :P

SNSD Dorm, Cheongdam-dong—November 25, 2013

Kwon Yuri

As soon as the html loaded onto the page, I made a quick preview and smiled. Something Yoona has told me a few months ago was the fact that I was a Rain Man when it comes to dance. Of course, the same thing applies to all the dancers out there, especially Hyoyeon.

I was always interested in them, starting from when I was three years old. I gradually entered SM through a dance competition as a second placer. Dancing will and always be one of my passions. Too bad though, I don’t think I have showed enough in public.

Everyone has their dreams. I’ve reached mine and that is being a member of SNSD where we receive so much love and respect. I have had created a blog online when it comes to different styles of dances. Of course, creating your own blog on weibo, just like Jessica, and other cyworld accounts are famous nowadays. They pretty much talk about their lives and things that they have going on within their daily basis. I have mine, but I rarely post things. I always get tons of hits when I blog about the genre of dance so by now, I knew I needed to test something out and see where it goes. From today, I’m officially planning on opening a dance studio of my own. I will welcome people who are interested in it. This may not be on par with the income we receive to being an SNSD member, but at least it’s something I’m excited about and something that I will enjoy doing.

When I hit publish about my plans on opening a new dance agency, my phone starts ringing. When I see that it’s from SM, I know where this is going.

“Yuri-ah. Youngmin argues that there better be a good reason why you called off practice today” Manager oppa mutters, not even bothering to greet me

Letting out a loud cough, I made my voice as weak as I could

“I’m sick. Oppa. I think it’s the flu. I can’t even stand up from bed”

He sighs through the line and I smile when I see my blog hitting views as soon as it went on live.

“Bull! You were on your computer again weren’t you? In case you’ve forgotten, you are under SM and everyone in the agency knows how to work on the internet. Youngmin nim saw your blog post go live about you opening up a dance agency. He’s furious not only at you, but at me too. Did you seriously just call off of work to play around with it? You’re messing this comeback, Yuri-ah. Even though I’m part of the agency, I cannot always cover for you, especially when you do like this” He grumbles

The butterflies that were once on my stomach was no longer there. Now, my dreams about opening and conducting a new dance studio of my own has died, a painful death in my stomach when manager oppa calls what I do “”

I love my company, don’t get me wrong. This is not a way to break away from them or SNSD. All I just want is to further my dreams. I feel like no one in there understands me apart from my members. I have likes and interests apart from them.

Suddenly, I feel the sting of tears cluster in my eyes and I squeeze them tightly shut to keep them from falling.

“I expect you to be back at SM tomorrow morning” He mutters

“Also, call Luhan. He’s decided that every single time you ignore his calls and messages, he’s going to forward them to me. Just because I’m your manager, doesn’t mean I need to know everything you two are doing. Ara? Make the boy stop, Yuri-ah”

When it comes to things right now, I decided that the best thing for me to do is to just follow manager oppa. If I try and explain to everyone in SM about my other desires, I’ll never hear the end of it, honestly.

I hang up the phone and take my iPhone 5s from my nightstand. I decided that now is the right time to check Luhan’s texts back. Frankly, he has been sending me non-stop messages for 2 days. This has started in the time that he violated my . I know it was an accident and he did not do it on purpose, simply because he isn’t that type of guy.

He was obstinate that it was a mistake and I’m annoyed that I 100% believe in him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter