IX

SMTOWN; Behind Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hello beautiful people! It's been a while.

Anyways, I decided to give you all a small update before I delve into the exciting chapter which will be the next. This chapter more or less will show you about Yuri's preparatory for her dance studio and Luhan's meeting with his father hence him being in Beijing. 

Also! I included a small/ tiny little preview towards the end to keep you all excited haha! 

Hello and welcome also to my new subs :D 

As always, feel free to leave your feedback <3 

Coffee Shop, Myeongdon—December 2, 2013

Kwon Yuri

“Tiff, I want my blog to look very skilled. Since you are good at design, I thought that maybe you can help me out a little on my own website.”

Skimming my iPad across the stall towards Tiffany, I waited nervously as she scrolled through my presentation.

Out of all the girls, I figured out that Tiffany would be the best choice and would be the most compassionate of my idea. Tiffany, in our group is someone who is very optimistic and bright. She basically thinks that every single thing is a good idea, even if she doesn’t really understand the most of it.

“I don’t get it, Yul. What are you planning to do? All I see are a bunch of studios” Tiffany asks

Closing my eyes tightly shut, I took in a deep breath and tried to explain it to her again.

“Ania. I just want to open a new dance studio. Somewhere where I can freely express myself. Not on stage… not the Kwon Yuri everyone knows. You know what I mean?”

Nickhun walks in the coffee shop, fully shielded, with sunglasses and a scarf wrapped around his neck in which it also covers most of his face. Tiffany still looks at me in confusion.

“Hey, Yul, Tiff. What are you two planning again?” He queries, leaning down to kiss Tiffany in the cheek before checking out what’s on the iPad screen.

“Hey, are the both of you watching without me again? Where are the people in it? All I see is a clean-cut studio”

Wheezing, I cross my arms in front of me in frustration.

“It’s nothing related to , Nickhun-ah!” I yell

Nickhun flouts me and reaches over Tiffany’s shoulder to flick through the pages.

“I don’t get it. Why are there no chicks in the photos? Oh hey! I see Yuri in the reflection of the mirror! Wait, are you planning on doing ? The rest of the members are NOT g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter