X

SMTOWN; Behind Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD Dorm, Cheongdam-dong—December 3, 2013

Kwon Yuri

“Look Yul, I told you its fine if you stayed with us. I mean, it used to be your dorm too so you are always welcome. But really, do you think going out and getting yourself drunk would be a nice idea? You just fought with Youngmin-nim. What if the paparazzi’s know about it? What if insiders spoke up? You should just stay in. Me, Tiff, Sun and yourself can just pig out on junk food and watch some movies” Taeyeon proposes

Overall, I know Taengooo means well, but staying home in our apartment is not going to happen. You see, I have fought with Youngmin about my business. Not only has he badmouthed about my dance studio, but he has also influenced my parents so I am not going back into my village in Gangnam since I am infuriated with them, too.

I am disheartened and pissed off and I know sitting around watching everyone with their boy toys would just push me over the edge.

I disregard Taeyeon as she slouches on the bed while I gibe through my valise trying to find the perfect outfit in order to pick up some stranger in a VIP club I have been a member of from quite some time now just to simply help me clear my mind off of things.

Suddenly, I think about Luhan and a flash of culpability and guilt washes all over me. 

!

Seriously though, I have no apparent reason to feel guilty at all. Luhan and I are definitely NOT dating. We may have once in a while but now, everything is clearly behind me since I have put an end to that.

All I need for now is to get laid in order to make me forget about these little things.

I know I may sound like a , but hey! I am not. I just simply enjoy . Maybe, when I think about it, I feel like, I just enjoy someone else’s company. Because honestly? It has been a while since I last had a boyfriend.

“You know Youngmin can be trouble majority of the time. However, you have to remember that Sooman-nim wouldn’t mean anything he would say” Taeyeon continues as I pull out a red skirt out of my luggage while I held it up.

“Yah, Taegoo, do you still have that white shirt you wore when we attended the launching of Factory Girl?” I question, ignoring what she just said about Youngmin-nim as well as Sooman-nim.

“Seriously?! We filmed factory girl in 2007-2008, that is like 7-8 years ago. How the hell do you even remember that?” Taeyeon queries

“Do you still have it or not? I swear, that would be the perfect outfit for today as I match it with this skirt.” I ponder

“It’s in Sunny unnie’s room”

“HOLY !” I yelled, hurdling in surprise and swiftly turning around once I hear Seohyun’s quiet voice

“Since when where you standing in there? Was that door even locked in the first place? How the hell did you get in when neither Taegoo nor I heard the door click?” I required

I swear, Seohyun should have been a ninja instead of a K-idol. After being around her for 7 years + 4 years of training, you would think I would be used to her furtiveness, but unfortunately, she still catches me off guard.

Out of all our members, she is the most quiet. You see, I am not talking about the way she can move in and out like a ghost. I am talking about the fact that we barely even know what she does when we don’t promote any songs. Seohyun likes to keep herself and she likes everything about her to remain private. Ill-advisedly, you can bet your soul that she knows everything about everyone else.

“Unnie, I have my ways. Like I said, Tae unnie still has that shirt. She keeps it in Sunny unnie’s room.”

With that little declaration, she turns around and disappears out of my door frame.

“Holy , she scares me” I whisper before turning to face Taeyeon again

“I swear, she can read minds” Taeyeon whispers as I take my trousers off, and slip into a skirt.

“Did I ever tell you that I was looking all over the vicinity for a teddy bear a fan gave me? I swore I kept it in my luggage. The house phone started ringing while I was tearing everything apart and when I answered it, all she said was ‘it is under the couch cushions of the living room’ and then she hung up. She is definitely something else”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter