Chapter 8

Come In

Chapter 8 :

Uhm..

 
 

The woman was playing with her wand while mumbling useless spells when a bunch of creatures – maybe werewolves – appeared in her home and surrounded her.

Stupid dogs. She thought to herself as she scan the room – now filled with dogs – before smiling cutely. She flipped her long hair and she removed her long red cloak, making her movements broader and easier. Well, she planned on attacking them in case they do something suspicious. The werewolves scrunched their ugly noses and the woman felt a little disgusted by their action.

Manners please. She thought to herself once again and puffed air out of irritation.

 

“You need to come with us.” Someone said. The woman was a little confused as to where the voice was coming from, it didn’t come from the ugly dogs in her house. It came from somewhere else.

That’s when her bedroom door opened and revealed a young man – cough, a handsome young man, cough – with a sly grin on his face, holding one of her potions. “Even if you don’t want to, you really have no choice, Madame.”

If the lady doesn’t know she’s in danger, she would have blushed at being called ‘Madame’ but unfortunately, she’s 100% sure that these dogs and the young man want her dead or maybe captured. But she doesn’t want any of that, even if the young man trying to kidnap her is so freakishly handsome, there’s no way she’ll let them get near her.

 

“Honestly, when I saw you, I suddenly want to come.” The woman said with a grin on her beautiful face, “But unfortunately, I can’t. I don’t know what you guys – ugh, wolves – want, but whatever that is, you can never get that from me.”

The woman was about to wave her wand to disappear when the young man suddenly appeared in front of her, took her wand, and broke it in half. It was too fast that the woman was left open mouthed when the young man grabbed her arm and hit her gut, making her almost unconscious.

 

“I’m afraid you can’t escape without your wand, witch. You are now coming with us, whether you like it or not.”

 

*****

 

“PARK CHANYEOL.” Baekhyun screamed when Chanyeol didn’t move as he lay unconscious on the floor.

At the sight of what happened to his friend, Baekhyun couldn’t control his emotions, especially his anger. His eyes turned bloody red and his fangs came out. There was suddenly a huge emotion in his beating heart that he soon realized was hatred.

He hated the man who had hurt Chanyeol. He hated him so much that he wanted to kill him. Baekhyun’s head hurts as his hatred rush through his body. Hatred was never a good ingredient for Baekhyun’s transformation, it makes him rouge. He becomes unstoppable and there were times when he doesn’t recognize people anymore. He hurts whoever comes and tries to stop him.

There were times when Baekhyun just wants to kill.

 

“Already unconscious eh, Park Chanyeol? I thought you would be stronger than that.” The man stepped inside the house and Baekhyun readied himself, he prepared to slit the bastard’s throat but when the man was finally inside the house and light struck his face, Baekhyun stopped. The man was familiar, he had seen him somewhere but he just doesn’t know where.

 

“Byun Baekhyun?” When the man saw him, he looked surprised but nonetheless, he looked composed, “I see, the old man’s prophecy is coming true.” Then he smiled, the kind of smile that will creep people out.

 

“W-who the hell are you?” Baekhyun asked, his eyes turned back to normal and he retreated from is fighting stance, he’s now just utterly confused as to what is happening and how the hell did hat guy know him and Chanyeol. He’s also blabbering about the prophecy that Taeyeon once mentioned in her memories.

 

“Me? I’m no one.” The man grinned and slowly approached Chanyeol’s unconscious body. Baekhyun wanted to scream and fight to stop him but he couldn’t bring his own body to move an inch. He was frozen in fear. It felt like once he did something wrong, he’ll be finished in an instant.

But then Chanyeol’s body rose. It rose without him waking up.

.

 

“Wakey wakey, baby Park.” The man said before flicking Chanyeol’s forehead. The latter groaned in pain as he slowly open his eyes. Baekhyun was relieved for a moment, but then he remembered the man. What was his purpose? Who is he really? He’s somewhat familiar and the aura coming from him isn’t that simple…

 

“W-who are you?” Chanyeol asked in a groggy voice. He blinked a few more times before his vision started to become clear and that’s when he saw the face of the man in front of him.

 

“Oh hello. My name is Wu Yifan and I was assigned by your father to teach you the basics of being a warlock.” The man – named Yifan – said while grinning wickedly.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun had different expressions.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widen at the name of the stranger. Wu Yifan was known to be a very strong and powerful warlock. Maybe he’s next after Taeyeon.

Chanyeol was confused at what the mad had said. His father? Really? But he thought his father was dead? His grandmother told him years ago that his father died together with his mother in a car accident, that’s why he’s keeping him. So what the is real right now?

 

*****

 

“That guy is freaking me out, you know.”

“I know. I heard him blabbering to our professor about how to revive someone dead. It’s giving me chills.”

“Why would someone want to revive someone dead?”

“And how will he do that? He’s not some kind of God.”

“I’m sure he’ll fail.”

“Poor kid.”

 

Taemin fought the urge to slash those talkative s to their death. Yeas, he’s the one they’re referring to. He’s like ten tables away from them, but because of his invention, he managed to hear their useless conversation.

Well, maybe they’re just jealous because Taemin’s so smart that Einstein and all those other scientists can just be his apprentice. For the record, Taemin’s a normal human being. He’s not some kind of warlock or werewolf or vampire like his friends – yes, he’s friends with supernatural creatures – yet he’s a million times smarter than them.

 

It’s a blessing to be this smart, but sometimes, it can be a burden. Especially right now that war is coming. Both sides need him, but who will he choose?

 

*****

 

“Change your target, Yixing.” Yixing was more than surprised when his master called him and told him that. Why would he? He thought only he could kill Luhan, so why is his master ordering him to change his target?

 

“Don’t worry. That faerie guy is still your job. But right now, I want you to remove all the filth in our mission. Those two human beings living in that Park Chanyeol’s house, kill them.”

Ever since his master located Luhan’s whereabouts, he started researching about Park Chanyeol and he was surely surprised to see that he’s Kim Taeyeon’s grandson. Yixing doesn’t really care, he thought it may not affect their mission, but maybe his master thinks otherwise.

He can’t disagree with him anyway, so he just nodded and bowed his head before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

Killing two humans? Wow, this is going to be easy.