Chapter 6 - The Collision

Torn

Hello again! ^__^ An update! And I was so happy when I saw the comments, gradually increasing subscribers, and more upvotes. Thank you very very much! ^__^ I was motivated a lot more this time. Winner of poll 2 is No, with 13-12, but still, I'm deciding if it will still be fine if there are no obvious antagonists, since usually I see one in stories/fanfics. Also! I made the polls to be able to make the story the way you want it to be, but not exactly. I would make the story based on the winners of the polls, but not all of them. You never know, I would make twists in the fanfic, since I don't want the fanfic to be too predictable, but don't worry, I'll do my best to still write it for your satisfaction. :)

----

"Yixing, eh?" Suho said, with a dark expression.

"Well, yes. I don't know who he is but, I think Jongin does seem eager to hang out with him." Sehun replied, and he frowned a little bit. He's kind of serious about being a tad jealous. His relationship with his best friend is a giant war, but he definitely feels complete whenever his best friend Jongin is around to get teased and play around with.

Suho, though, temporarily froze, remained silent, and it was obvious to Sehun that he is deep in thought.

"Hyung, you look lost. No, actually, you look a little bit frustrated."

Suho then went back to his own self, and showed an expression of indifference. "Oh, no, that's nothing, but, is he going to go with him every--- single -- day?

"Nope, hyung, he'll make it up for us tomorrow, at least. Actually, I'm okay with that. Also, hyung, are you jealous? You're being weird."

Suho looked away, "No. I'm just concerned. We better start eating."

Then Chanyeol sneaked in, though he was just there with his other two friends too busy to talk. "Um, guys, I'm still here. I didn't even get a chance to ask." 

Suho let out a half smile. While Sehun is busy eating, before Suho touched his chopsticks, Chanyeol whispered. "You should try to open up more. We're trustworthy."

Suho felt uneasy, and only stared at his friend, but went back to his meal.

 

Definitely uneasy. On the crowded cafeteria, he just spotted Jongin. He spotted Jongin, with him, again. This time, they are closer, and more engaged in talking than the last time he saw them together. He knew already that Jongin will eat with Yixing's group, but he was just really uncomfortable with how they are getting along so well with each other.

 

He feels that the "Yixing" guy really likes Jongin. 

He wanted to be more affectionate towards Jongin, but he's still hesitant, as he doesn't know if Jongin would reciprocate them, but in this situation, he is a having a bad feeling.

----

Yixing and Jongin just arrived at the cafeteria, finding a more spacious spot, though seriously, there are a whole bunch of people, but Yixing remembered his friends Chen and Luhan are already waiting.

Then there they are. They sat.

"So, this is Chen, then Luhan. Guys, he's Jongin, the one I'm talking about."

Jongin was a bit shy, since he just met Yixing's friends. So his voice got a little bit soft. "Hi.. guys." 

Just as they looked at the innocent Jongin, Chen and Luhan nodded at each other, while Yixing gave them a knowing look. As the two turned their eyes to Yixing's, they gave a wide, approving smile, with Luhan giving a thumbs up. This made Yixing blush though and narrowed his eyes. Jongin did notice, but he's kind of clueless about the "communication and speech" going on.

Jongin felt a bit uneasy, but he doesn't want to leave a bad impression on his friend's friends, so he tried to be more talkative, since he knows that Yixing's friends are talkative too.

"Actually, Yixing gave me a description about you guys. He actually told me about you two hyungs being talkative." Jongin let out a chuckle, and so as Yixing, but the two frowned at their friend.

Chen then spoke, "Oh, young man, you'll get used to it. Also, Yixing is probably exaggerating it, and besides, I think he is also starting to be like us!" Then all except Yixing laughed. 

"Hyung, you have a nice pair of friends." Jongin chuckled, and he wrapped his one arm around Yixing's neck, and it felt like a side hug, so it shocked the world out of Yixing. "But, you should laugh with us, though we like you for being like that." Jongin smiled, while Yixing also smiled at his dongsaeng's way of comforting.

They started eating.

They were silent, which was weird for someone like Luhan and Chen, but they were observing how Jongin and Yixing were bonding. Also, they are starting to like Jongin too. They probably want him to be around for a while.

 

At one moment, Luhan had his eyes set on Jongin, as if he's looking through Jongin's soul. That time, Jongin looked up to notice him, and for some reason, they were stuck staring at each other. Jongin doesn't have an idea why he was doing that, but he looked back to his food and smiled. Luhan gave a slight smile too.

Yixing gave Luhan a questioning look, mouthing "What in the world are you doing?"

Luhan just raised his shoulders, and ate.

Jongin finished his meal fast, and he was about to pack his bag, but Luhan interrupted.

"Jongin, how did it feel like being with Yixing for the first time?" He's asking seriously.

Chen then looked at Yixing. "That's a spilling, intriguing question, dear Yixing." He laughed, but Yixing shrugged it off.

"Well, it was fun, actually. He's nice, and I didn't know he was watching me dancing. He can be my dancemate in no time! Definitely he's comfortable. You hyungs, too, actually." He gave a smile, then Luhan and Chen smiled back.

"Welcome." Chen proudly said.

"Oh, actually I felt a little bit uneasy with you, and your vocabulary."

Everyone except Chen laughed.

Yixing then exclaimed, "Geez! Who knew someone could troll you, Chen-Chen!"

Luhan gave an expression of approval, "Who knew he said the same words as mine, Chen! We share the same thoughts!"

Chen then frowned, and glared teasingly at Jongin, "Is that how you treat a newly met hyung? Or maybe Yixing taught you to be like that?"

Jongin gave a chuckle, with a bright expression. "Calm down, hyung! I'm kidding! You're nice too! Besides, I'm an easy-going person, even with my friends, too."

Luhan asked, "Who are they?"

Jongin then spoke slowly, "My best friend Oh Sehun, Chanyeol-hyung, and Suho-hyung."

--

--

Suho-hyung...

 

Suho...

The time that name was mentioned, it echoed in Yixing's mind.

 

He froze.

 

"Oh, so that's how it is, eh?" Luhan then said, raising his eyebrow, staring at Yixing, including Chen, since both of them definitely know their friend would react a lot.

"Yup, Luhan-hyung, and somehow, I'm wondering if I could ask permission from you guys so that I can introduce Yixing to my friends, too."

 

That was even worse for Yixing.

But he can't refuse anymore, since the two nodded quickly.

"Nice! Yixing-hyung! I'll be meeting you outside your classroom, okay? I have to go! Also, it was fun being with you hyungs!" He gave a grin, and waved goodbye, walking away to his classroom.

.....

Luhan, then told Yixing, "You have to meet him again, no matter what."

Yixing was still nervous, but snapped back. "I have no choice, and I can't believe Jongin is Suho's friend. By the way, why in the world were you staring at Jongin as if you saw his bones?"

"Well, he was nice to look at."

"What does that even mean?" Yixing asked, with his eyes narrow.

"Nothing, but it makes me think about it, Suho might be strict about his dongsaeng,"

Chen then replied, "Oh yes, but c'mon, I don't think it would be like that unless Suho likes him."

 

Likes him.

 

Likes him.

 

Another bull's eye at Yixing's nerves, and now, he feels like a paranoid.

 

Luhan then changed the topic, "Well anyways, I think Jongin is a good guy Yixing."

Yixing was still startled, but he replied with a nod. He doesn't really know what would happen, but why should he worry? He thought. He knows Suho is a nice guy, and Yixing and Jongin are friends. Plus, he moved on already. Plus, Suho doesn't know about Yixing yet.

 

 

Or maybe not.

 

Suho has already witnessed enough.

 

-----

Meanwhile, at Suho's table...

Chanyeol and Sehun were looking at Suho, staring somewhere, as if he's thinking deep again.

Sehun then broke the silence, "Hyung, what's with the face?"

Suho then tried to brighten up. "Well nothing. It's just that the classes were really challenging." Suho told them that, though he wanted to say "I think Jongin likes Yixing, his new friend." Suho turned away again. At least he finished his food.

Sehun and Chanyeol then stared at each other, giving knowing looks.

Sehun then whispered, "I know what's wrong."

Chanyeol just returned a nod of agreement.

----

4:23 pm

Classes went smoothly, and there weren't much to be done, since there was a long meeting by the teachers. Sehun wanted to make Jongin spill out what happened at lunch, but Jongin would teasingly keep it, making Sehun furious and feel jealous again. Suho and Chanyeol were silent, and only looked at each other as if they were reading each other's mind inside their classroom. Yixing and his friends were talking about various things as usual, but Yixing was still in worry about what the others uttered earlier.

 

Just as Yixing went ahead of his friends outside the classroom, Jongin was already in front of him, excited.

"Yixing-hyung! You're just in time! Since you introduced me to your friends, then it's my turn."

"But, Jongin..."

Jongin took a grip of his hand, "This will only take a bit. Just for you to bond with them."

At that point, Yixing couldn't answer anymore.

Jongin, still holding Yixing's hand, pulled him to the outside of Suho's classroom, where Suho is standing, and observing the fact that they were holding hands.

Holding hands.

That just made Suho really jealous this time, and Chanyeol could even feel the aura.

"Suho-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung, he is the one I told you about. He's a dancer who could be possibly better than me. He's Yixing." Jongin chuckled, showing a bright face.

But even with that, Suho immediately gave a handshake, but didn't let go, and suddenly, his eyes, narrowed, are like sending daggers to Yixing's. Yixing was shocked, especially the way Suho looked at him, and he thought that he's getting close to assuming something.

Suho can't help but speak sharply but quietly, "Yes, I know. You are having a lot of fun moments being with Jongin, don't you?" 

Jongin and Chanyeol were just watching, but Yixing's eyes got narrow.

He had the right feeling.

 

Suho might actually like Jongin.

 

Chen might be right about this.

He's not sure, but he already has an idea if someone would look at him like that, especially the unexpected (to him) dark stare from the serious Suho. He wants to find out.

 

To be continued.......

-----

Done! The fanfic is getting tense! Lol XD Again, sorry for errors and mistakes, and sorry for the lack of KaiHo moments, but at least we let him know that he's jealous. In other words, he really likes Jongin = Suho's possessive mode - activated. XD Don't worry, the KaiHo moments will come soon, and I won't also let the KaiLay down! ^___^ I'll even it out, coz' both pairings are really great together! ^_^

Sekai too! Etc. Okay, okay, I'll stop rambling! XD Thank you again for subscribing, praising, commenting, supporting and upvoting.... Okay, I'm really going to stop. Lol