Chapter 5 - Judgement

Torn

Hello guys! An update again! :3 Thank you so much for subscribing, upvoting, commenting and participating in the polls! XD Advanced sorry for errors, and I hope you enjoy reading! ^__^ It is highly appreciated. :)

---

 

Yixing woke up, and definitely had a good night, no, a great night's sleep. He was more excited than he usually would be for school, especially he could see Jongin again.

And this time, he'll get Jongin's number for good. He's not letting opportunity go to waste.

And as he was going to get his bath towel, his phone rang. Ain't that bad, since it's still pretty early, and he has time to spare.

"Hello?"

"Chen here. Just notifying, I'm really stoked to know more about your brand new crush, maybe love." Chen laughed.

"Yeah you keep teasing. I'm going to tell you guys at lunch, and actually, if I can, I'll try to invite him too."

"Yeah, and that's better. I don't know about Luhan, but I don't think I can meet up with you before class, because I will be coming to school later than usual."

"And that's because?" Yixing teasingly asked.

"No because. See you. And by the way, you really seem happy, I can see the image of your dimples showing in my mind" Chen said it brightly, and let out a chuckle. And he hung up.

Yixing then proceed to prepare himself for school.

---

7:13 am

Suho, the wise disciplined man we know, woke up a little bit later than his normal regime, and looks like he didn't hear his alarm on his phone because he was too sleepy. Or definitely that happened because he was stressed out, and even though he closed his eyes already last night, his mind is too heavy with thoughts to completely "sleep". It was still a double trouble to him. First, his dream that could have been about his secret admirer, and second, the worry that Jongin might like Yixing sooner than he thought.

"Yixing." He sharply mumbled. Still, he doesn't know who the man is, but he has a familiar feeling to him.

Not usually, Suho is relieved that there isn't homework for the starting days of school, otherwise, he would have struggled to get through the day. Nevertheless, he went up from his bed, and quickly prepared himself, though he doesn't know if he will get to meet all of his friends before class, except for Chanyeol, which he has the same class with.

He hopes that this day would be much more relieving for him.

--

7:40 am

Here comes Yixing, unusually early, still 20 minutes before class, heading to the main hall. He didn't mind if Luhan won't get to be with him, since he knows him and his friends are going to eat lunch together anyway.

But he hopes he could see Jongin too, since he wants to invite him to eat lunch with them, not to brag or make official things, but pretty much it's because his friends, especially Luhan, really judge character a lot, and he would analyze if a person is good for them. Actually, Luhan even judged for Suho, but since It's only a secret, Luhan would make Yixing show his stolen shots of Suho, and he can tell that Suho's very nice. It's a little bit weird but, Yixing seems to also believe his deer friend's instincts.

 

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice, and footsteps.

"Yixing-hyung! Wait up!"

It was Jongin, and Yixing is certainly having a good mood ahead of him.

"Hyung, we met again. You wanna do something later on?" Jongin said brightly.

"Well actually, I'm the one who should be asking that." Yixing smiled. "I was wondering if you have the time to eat lunch together with me and my friends. I'm pretty sure they would like to meet you too."

Jongin gave a grin. "Of course, this way, if you always ask me like that, maybe sometime you can buy me chicken soon." Jongin chuckled, while Yixing's eyes widened. "Hyung calm down, I'm just kidding! Sure, I'll go with you, I hope your friends are kind enough though, and I'm just going to tell also to my friends so that they are informed. I'll hang, out with them tomorrow instead."

Yixing then replied happily, "Good! Make sure you join me later, and I'm pretty sure you'll have fun with us."

Jongin then smiled back (much to Yixing's attraction), "Okay, hyung, count on it, I have a good set of friends, but I hope you get to be with us, too. I have to go already by the way. Later!" Jongin then walked away.

Yixing didn't reply though, and he just smiled from the shrinking figure. He wished he had a longer conversation with Jongin, since he enjoys it a lot, but he's content already by Jongin's approval of their lunch meeting, and he is very excited. Jongin is growing closer to him.

 

Yixing is slowly making his move.

 

--

Class started at Jongin's section, but he remembered that his teacher would be slightly late for today, so he took this chance to ask permission to his best friend, even though he knows that even though Sehun might refuse, Jongin won't change his mind. After all, he wants to be closer to Yixing.

"Psst. Sehun."

"Am I supposed to ignore you? Because it's a miracle that this time, you are the one disturbing m-"

"Wait a minute, let me talk. I am not gonna be able to eat lunch with you guys today. I'll go with a new friend of mine, Yixing if you need to know and his friends. It's just today, okay?"

Sehun's eyes widened. "You won't go with us? You seriously have your new set of buddies?"

"Stop it, Sehun. I told you, I'm still closest to you. now I said that, even though it's way too awkward, just please tell Suho-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung."

Sehun gave a frown, but went back to normal. "Well, you ask for it. Okay then."

Jongin suddenly smiled. "Well, thank you, at least you had your good sides of a best friend."

"Yeah, but once I find out you've been hanging out with them more than with us, then don't even talk to us."

"You said it more like, 'talk to me', jealous again? You're thinking that I'm not your best friend anymore after this day," Jongin laughed, which made Sehun hit him in the head.

"Stop teasing Jongin. You won't like how I will retaliate the next time we hang out. That's a warning." Sehun, was frowning, but when he saw Jongin changing from bright to serious, eyes slightly widened, he let out a small, evil smirk.

"Don't even try." Jongin half stuck his tongue. "Just tell them about the lunch. I'm done talking."

Sehun gave a stare, raising his eyebrow, while Jongin just shrugged.

---

12:01 pm

As usual, despite the classes, Yixing's mood remained high, and he was already waiting in the Main Hall. He still looks calm, but he's internally saying exciting thoughts, and also, internally love struck when he sees Jongin.

 

"Hyung!"

"U-oh. Should we go? I think my friends are in the cafeteria waiting already."

"What do you want us to do? Stand here?" He joked and laughed.

Yixing narrowed his eyes, as if he was teasing, but since they just recently met, Jongin just gave a peace sign.

And they laughed their way to the cafeteria.

---

Meanwhile, going to the cafeteria.

Suho noticed that Jongin is not with them, and with this, he decides to ask Sehun, since he thinks Sehun knows something, while Chanyeol is observant.

"Sehun, why is Jongin not here?"

"Well, hyung, he's not going to eat lunch with us. He'll hang out with tomorrow. From what I know, he's going to eat with Yixing and his friends, if that's the name."

Just when Suho heard that name, his expression darkened again.

 

He's eager to do something about this.

---

Done! Sorry guys, I wanted it to be longer, and the chapter seemed slow, but I'll make the next chapter better, since new events occur. And sorry for making Suho suffer in jealousy. but don't worry, I'm trying to even it out, and I am just trying to show his feelings for Jongin, anyway. ^__^