Chapter 1 - Recovery Part 1

Torn

Note: Hello guys! An update! It's mostly narrative on the first parts of the chapter, but it's already full of dialogue in the later parts. Don't worry, I did my best to make it interesting! Please enjoy! And feel free to comment for reactions/suggestions! Hope you like it! Thank you ^_^

____________________________________________________________________________________

7:00 am, the opening day of classes...

 

Suho reached out for his alarm clock, waking up with a convincingly nice smile on his face, and among his friends, he's probably the most enthusiastic about today, as he is a very diligent and studious person besides his mature but sociable personality. He would ace most of the exams, and has always been an honor student every year.

 

He prepared himself, all ready, maybe a litte bit too early, due to his good self-discipline, besides, it can't be helped for him, he would love to see what's up in school, as he is a senior already, and he sort of forgot already about his so-called "secret admirer." His mind is definitely more refreshed.

He's definitely happy.

 

 

Because, he would be able to be with him more often.

-----

However, Jongin, woke up almost as early, despite being a heavy sleeper, since his "ever-caring" best friend Sehun spammed 20 nonsensical messages to his cellphone just to make him get up from bed, and worse, his phone is just beside him, and the loud ringtone would hurt the tanned man's ears.

 

"Argh.... Should have put my phone to silent." Jongin thought with a frustrated expression, though he knew already he would have to get used to his best friend's daily wake-up routine.

 

Right after a couple of thinking and whatnot, Jongin made up his bed, went to shower, ate his classic favorite chicken meal his noona made, and *ting*, he's all done. 

Kim Jongin might be a slightly timid person, but he does know right, as his performance in school is not that bad, maybe except that his eyes get really heavy during the burdensome Math Class. Dancing is his passion too, as he would go to a dance practice room at vacant times to improve his choreography, and spill out his thoughts by dancing. Certainly, dancing is everything to him.

 

 

 

What he doesn't know is that odds are high that he would meet a person that is secretly involved in his Suho-hyung's "love life".

-----

Yixing, indeed had a good night's sleep, as he starts the day letting go of his love problems, well, his feelings had vanished for his past crush since he thought that he is being snobbish and oblivious anyway. He normally prepared himself for school, setting a meeting with his friends, Chen the troll, and Luhan before class. He's glad though since he feels appreciated and fun when his friends are around, and he is probably going to tell his decision about his "ex-crush", since his talkative friends would push him to the far far away limits just to spill out Yixing's thoughts. 

Yixing's very balanced in school and friends, and pretty talented too. He would try to compose in the music room when he had time with his guitar, or dance his heart out in the practice room.

He goes to school as he stays hopeful despite what had happened to him.

 

 

He definitely hopes he would encounter someone who will make his heart pump "that way" again.

-----

7:46 am at school,

"Did you like my daily morning routine?" Sehun playfully said.

Jongin smacked him in the back. "You wish. I'm turning my phone to silent though." He replied, then stuck his tongue out like a kid. 

Sehun teased once again. "Then I'm going to tell Suho-hyung you don't like chicken anymore so that he wouldn't treat you to a chicken meal again." With a big smirk on his face.

Jongin sighed and hit him in the arm. "You're horrible. Seriously."

Sehun then let out a big laugh. "This is why I'm your best friend, Kim Jongin."

"Shut up." Jongin grumpily said, but still, he likes it when his best friend acts like this. He knows that they have a hate-love cycle anyway.

 

"Hyung!" Sehun called far away, to the walking figure. It was Suho.

"Hey...." Suho said, with his eyes straight at Jongin though.

"Hyung, you should join us at lunch!" Jongin said.

"Sure. Besides, I have someone to introduce to you, another close friend of mine. He's a transfer at this school actually." Suho said with a normal expression.

"Then so be it..... Uh-oh, it's class time." Sehun said then sighed.

"See you!" Suho shouted as him and the two youngsters parted ways, waving, since Jongin and Sehun share the same classes.

 

"So, I'll tell him your chicken issue later." Sehun whispered while walking towards their classroom for Literature class.

And, Jongin gave him a death glare.

______________

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry for the lack of inclusion of Yixing in the chapter, I promise I'll give him a bigger appearance on the next chapter. Advanced sorry too if there are errors or bad storytellings and...... Yeah. Lol Thanks again!  Hope you stay with the story! :)

I apologize if you wanted the chapter to be longer, but the next one will be longer than this so, yeah. XD