Chapter 4 - Uprising

Torn

An update! :) Btw, as I see in the last poll, looks like Choice A is slowly pulling away, though A and B are simply a very close fight. I would love to know your thoughts about it! ^__^ I'm pretty much okay with both choices, since 1. I ship Sekai 2. I also ship Kailay and Kaiho (I did mention this already, I'm getting really repetitive, XD) Please enjoy, and by the end of this chapter, I'll insert another poll about the story. Advanced sorry and thank you very much for subscribing, commenting, upvoting, supporting, reading.... Enough already. XD

---

"Oh, hi, didn't think that someone could watch me."

 

 

Yixing was too attracted. He was in awe with the way Jongin looks. He felt really, really nervous, and his eyes were sparkling. It took a few seconds before Jongin spoke again.

"Um, h-hello? You okay?"

Yixing snapped out of his thoughts for now, "Oh, h-hi. You dance really great. I could learn something from y-you." He said, a little bit shaky, still in the moment, but not too suspicious for the oblivious Jongin.

Jongin then replied, grinning. "Thanks. I didn't expect you to praise me that much." He laughed. "I guess you dance too? What's your name?"

Yixing, still nervous, "Yixing. A senior. And, yeah, I dance too, whenever I have the time."

Jongin then replied, brightly, "Oh, my manners." Yixing chuckled at his expression. "Yixing-hyung, are you a pro in dancing?"

Yixing felt a little bit pressured, but sure, he's having e time of his life talking to his new crush, "I don't know. You're better than me though." He laughed, a little bit of his nerves showing.

Jongin gave a questioning look, "Are you sure? I haven't even seen you dance. Don't jump to conclusions. From your figure, I think you are heck of a skilled dancer."

Yixing, of course, blushed lightly, but shrugged it away. "Geez, you're too good. I don't have to show a dance to you. "

Jongin then said, pouting, with a little pity-worthy expression. "Pleaseeee. Even only a little bit. There's still time you know, and I want a dancemate too you know."

Yixing was mesmerized. "Okay, okay, I'll be your dancemate. That is if you only approve my dancing."

Jongin nodded.

As the music played,Jongin was sitting on the floor, watching Yixing dancing to the rhythm. And looks like Yixing wasn't the only one who looked impressed. Jongin was smiling, nodding as he was amused by Yixing's dance. The movements were spot on. The dancing was smooth, and very natural. Jongin was happy, as he could take him as one of his close friends, and their dancing styles would match. Jongin might go to the dance room more often.

As Yixing finished, Jongin was in awe, and clapped his hands.

"Wow, hyung, I didn't know you had that dancing machine in you. We should choreograph something together. And you have to teach me some of your moves. You HAVE to."

"Nah. You exaggerate it, but okay then, I'd be happy if we could hang out together sometime, but you also better teach me your dance too."

"Oh, sure, be my friend. I wish I could introduce you to my friends. Maybe next time, since I still have to meet up with them today."

"Yeah, I also have my friends. Though they are a little bit sneaky, I should tell them about you too."

 

Jongin laughed. "Okay then, see you again! Oh I forgot, I'm Kim Jongin, a junior, bye!"

As Jongin waved and turned away to walk towards the door, Yixing was left out, with a huge smile full of hope in his face as heas he met someone that he really likes.

"Kim Jongin, you drive me crazy." He thought.

 

----

Meanwhile, just outside, Suho witnessed everything. Everything. While he was watching the two from the glass, there was a sense of jealousy in his eyes, that he was thinking thoughts about how Jongin should hang out with him more. He doesn't feel comfortable when he saw this, as it looks like that to him, Jongin seems to idolize and a fan of Yixing already. He felt really uneasy, but he points at himself for not showing his like , the real "like" for his dongsaeng. He then sat on the bench, didn't finish the conversation, as he thought he might get caught.

 

Calm down, you are the gentle, nice and supportive hyung, he thought.

Definitely true. But it's really rare for him to get very affected by thsee situations. And he is right now, and he got to the point where he said in his mind, "Jongin is mine." And so his possessive side shows, but he controls it, thinking that Jongin is not even thinking the same way, and Jongin doesn't even know he likes him. Besides, the two only just met, and he doesn't think they are going to develop that fast, so he stopped overthinking, as he heard footsteps.

 

He had no idea who Yixing was, and how Yixing was actually a part of his school life. This is only the first time Suho heard that name though. 

Just as Jongin went out of the room, Suho felt really uncomfortable, as Jongin's expression is way brighter than his usual.

"Suho-hyung, I didn't know you we're waiting, do we have plans today?"

"Um, yeah, I forgot to tell you. Looks like you had a lot of fun dancing there."

Then Jongin smiled, and they started to walk towards their meeting place. "Actually, I wasn't alone. I met someone there, his name is Yixing-hyung. He's very nice, and he can dance better than me. I wanted to show him to you guys next time, but I don't know his friends yet. Better invite them to our group.

Suho was only nodding, showing a little frown on his face.

"Suho-hyung, what's with the weird face?"

"Nothing. He's pretty good, isn't he? Maybe that wouldn't hurt."

"Of course hyung, and we should hurry since I want to eat."

Suho lit up a bit. "You're cute." He quietly said, barely audible.

"What did you say, hyung?"

"Oh, nothing, I just said you are right." And he gave a half smile to his dongsaeng.

As they arrived, they saw the bored faces of their friends especially Sehun.

 

"You have the definition of the word bored written all over your face." Jongin said, then laughed.

"Yeah right, you should have danced some other day." Sehun replied.

With the blabbering, Chanyeol saw Suho's face, a bit let down.

Something's wrong, he thought.

Without further ado, they left, and went to the mall. It was only simple, and they only went to this certain restaurant, and only that. As usual, Jongin would order chicken, and Sehun is teasing him over again. Something's different though, if the usual seat plan for them when they eat is Jongin-Sehun on the one side and Suho-Chanyeol on the other side, then it changed. Just as they were going to place their ordered meals on the four-seat table. Suho moved like he was in a rush, and immediately sat beside Jongin, much to Sehun's dismay.

"Hyung, that's my seat you occupied!" Sehun whined.

"Why? You jealous?" Jongin smirked, then replied.

"Of course not! It's because that's my spot!"

"Then not today. Besides, it would be a good change to be with Suho-hyung for a while." Jongin then smiled at Suho, sharing strong glances. "There's Chanyeol you know."

"C'mon, you're abandoning your best friend!"

And they finally stopped, and started their meals, though, Chanyeol gave Suho a questioning look, thinking about Suho's behavior and there being close to Jongin.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, Yixing was at home, in his own bed, being all smiles. He realized he forgot to ask for Jongin's number, but he didn't mind it, since Jongin is in his mind right now.

His phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Luhan, and I just want to say that we are in the mall right now, and I was able to calm Chen down. How's it going?"

"Pretty good."

"I can feel you are smiling, Yixing. That's unusual. What did you eat and you sound so happy?"

"I just met som--"

"Okay, then prepare yourself, and you should tell us everything tomorrow."

"Well, obviously you were going to say that."

"Yeah, and I'm not going to take this further. See you. Bye. And remember, we have to know everything *laughs*"

Then the call was ended. Yixing is so inspired.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But this day made Suho be forced to make a move.

 

----