Special Chapter: On Forgetful Social Networkers

A Shuffled Wedding Mix

..Sometime in YongSeo’s wedding reception:

Click!

“Yah! Lee Jonghyun! Stop that! “

Click!

“Ya!”

“Wah! Yeppeuda! Yeobo~ neo jinjja yeppeuda. Yeoshin. You're my yeoshin.”

Yoona blushes. Hard.

“Aigoo~~ these two. 3 years and a son later, you're still as into each other as when you first got together. Oh my lord! Chessiness knows no end. Heol.”

“Yuri-noona. Someday, you'll find a guy. And you'll really, really be cheesy too. Only to him. Only for him. And when that time comes, I shall be looking at you like..” he glares at Yuri, his eyes full of mischief.

“Eyyy. IF I find a guy.”

“What? There's Kwangsoo-hyung.”

It’s Yuri’s turn to blush.

“Eyy. Shut it, lee jonghyun.” She quips to hide the embarrassment. “ And here, take your son. He's almost at it again.”

Jonghyun takes Youngsoo.

“Hey dude! He says as he kisses the boys cheek.  You wanna take pictures? “ He waives the camera at the boy.

“Peechur!! Neee! Appa me want to take peechurs!”  He tries to take Jong's camera.

“Ani~ I'm taking the pictures. You go to omma, be a good boy and give appa a big smile. Arasseo?”

“Neeeee!”

The little boy ran what little distance to get to Yoona and hoists his chubby little self in Yoona's lap and adjusts while yoona places a kiss on younsoo's cheek gently.

Click!

“Ya. Why do you take pictures when people aren't ready?”

But Jong is silent. Just staring into the camera’s monitor and smiling like an idiot.

“Ya. Lee Jonghyun. What's gotten into you?”

“Yaa~~ daebak. Jinjja daebak.”

“Wae?”

“Yeobo. You're really beautiful. But even more when you're holding Youngsoo. Waaaah. Daebak. I can't believe I have a family this beautiful.”

Yoona is speechless. Her husband is rarely awed. It takes a great deal for him to be awed. So its really a surprise that a simple candid picture of her and youngsoo could elicit such a reaction from him.

She smiles gently.

“Come here”  She taps the seat beside hers.

He obeys and takes  the seat.

She says nothing though, once he was seated. She just kissed his cheek really quick and put her head in his shoulder as they scan their pictures together with the occassional "YoungSoo kiyeopta!" From their son in which Yonna giggles and jonghyun ruffles his hair.

At home:

“Yah.. I can't wait to upload these.”

“Ya. Be careful with what you put up in SNS, arasseo?”

“Ne, yeobo. Just those taken at the wedding.”  He kisses her cheek before hurrying back to his computer to at least edit the pictures a little before putting them up.

After an hour of fiddling and photoshop, he found the perfect picture to show off to the world.

He opens twitter and..

O.O

Username: @cnbluegt (Easy. Been using it since 2014)

Password: (Ah. This one’s hard) guitar123

.

.

.

*Password incorrect*

 

:O

 

He thinks hard and types again:

Password: burning515

.

.

.

Password incorrect

!!!

 

TT_TT

 

He runs out of the room..

“Yeobo! Yeobo! Eodiya!?”  Panic evident in his voice

“Wae? Wae? What happened?” Yoona, sensing something’s wrong hurries to him.

“Yeobo~ do you know my twitter password?”

Yoona heaves a big sigh before muttering “Aish. This man. Isn't it burning515?”

“I tried that but it won’t work. I think I changed it last week!! Ottoke??”

“Ya. Calm down! Why are you so worked up over such trivial matter?”

“Because! I want to show you off and Youngsoo. It’s such a pity if I don’t!”

“Aigoo. This guy. And people think you're the serious one in cnblue.”

“Eyyy. Yeobo~~ Help me find?”

And there it is. The aegyo card. Ha! She thinks

“Okay. Where do we start.”

 “I know I wrote it in some paper. I just don't remembee where I put it.”

“Arasseo. You go search the study. I’ll search the rooms.”

“Ne.”

After an hour of searching.

“Yeobo, I didn't see anything. I've searched all the drawers and cabinets. Even in the kitchen.”

“Have you tried the closets? “

“Yes. Nothing there too. What about the study?”

“Nothing.” He heaves a sigh. “Eesh. Pabo.” Hitting his head gently with his knuckle before getting up to to drink some cold water.

Just as he was closing the refrigerator.door, something caught his eye.

There, in the midst of their stock of eggs is his little pice of paper in which he wrote that twitter password.

“Yeobo! Yeobo! I found it! Hahahahaha! See you later!” He quickly pecks her lips "Thank you for the help!" and runs off to the direction of their room to finally show the world how he has such a beautiful family.

Yoona just chuckles at her husbands antics. Lee Jonghyun. She shakes her head, smiling.


Hey~~ Some DeerBurning action for y'all!! Hahaha! This chapter came to me because Lee Jonghyun finally, finally tweeted last night! *happydance* People in my twitter timeline were joking how he forgot his password and just remembered it last night. LOL

Anyway.. I hope you all have a good day!! Fighting~~

 

Photocredit goes to owner. :)