Special Chapter: On Problematic Coin Bearers

A Shuffled Wedding Mix

Yoona hurriedly picks up the crying little boy before he decides to lie on the ground and flail his little arms and legs away.

He got upset over something his mother cannot figure what and he's refusing to tell her. Now, he refuses to go back inside the church for the wedding. He just cries and cries and cries. His sobs getting harder everytime. His little suit- his outfit as the coin bearer of Uncle Yong Yong and Aunty Hyunnie's wedding is now creased.

"YoungSooyah~" his mother coos. "What is it? Tell eomma."

With that, the boy's cries got significantly louder.

"Aigoo. YoongSooyah~ dont do this. The wedding will start soon. We must get inside~"

"Andwae! Andwae! Me no go! Andwae!"

Just then, Sunny comes up to them seeing the mother-son chaos.

"Eo. Yoonaya~ what's wrong with him?"  Sunny tries to take YoungSoo but the child refuses to leave his mothers arms. "Come to imo~"

 "Andwae!"

"Ya! Lee YoungSoo! How can you say that to Sunny-imo?!" Yoona snaps. She's slowly losing it.

With that, the boy cries again. Hard.

Yoona turns to sunny, "Unnie, can you get his dad? He's the only one who can pacify him when he's like this.. please Unnie."

"Arasseo. Arasseo. Where is he?"

"He's near the entrance of the church the last time i saw him. Thank you!"

Sunny waves a little without looking back.

Yoona puts her still crying little boy in a nearby bench in endless attempts to pacify him in case Sunny fails to locate his father.

"Yeobo~~"

Yoona's face immediately lights up at tje voice.

"Yeobo~ he's throwing a tantrum and he's not listening to me." She says almost crying while he walks up to them.

"Arasseo."

He drops a kiss in her forehead before picking his son up.

"Aigoo~ dude. Why are you making eomma cry?"

"Appa~  Go in shiro. Wanjeon shiro. Appa~~ YoungSoo no want to go." Yoonie clings to his father, face buried in the crook of his neck, like his life depended on it.

"But you promised uncle Yong Yong you'd do this right?"

"Andwae!"

"You know it's bad breaking promises right? A man must keep his word."

He sees his son contemplate.

"And guess what, if Yoonie becomes a good boy again, I'll grant you a wish. You like that?"

"Gift mwo?"

"What does Yoonie want?'

"Bike! Appa! Me want bike!" The little boy exclaims, bouncing in his father's lap.

"Arasseo. If you'll be good to eomma today and behave like a good boy, appa will buy a bike for you. Will you do that?"

"Ne~~"

"That's my boy!" The father and son high fives.

His father smiles. The little boy pokes his dimple.

He'll always be amazed with his appa's dimples.

"Now go say sorry to eomma for making her stressed when she's so beautiful today."

He says sending a wink to his wife.

"Ya! Lee Jonghyun! Your kid can hear you."

"Yeobo~ he's just two. He cant possibly remember it. Jonghyun snickers."

She slaps his arm.

"Kaja. It's starting soon." He said standing up, YoungSoo again in his arms.

"Kaja!" YoungSoo happily shouts.

Jonghyun takes his wife by the hand as their little family walks in the direction of the church.


A/N: Tadaaaaa~

This came to me on my way home on board a flying jeepney. For those who dont know what a jeepney is, it is uhm.. the most common means to get around Metro Manila if you're a commuter. It's basically a safe ride since it has four wheels and has walls. LOL However, most Metro Manila jeepney drivers are very very very reckless. i dont know if they realize that several lives depend on them for the duration of the ride. Heol. So i try to think of happy things when i'm in one. To distract myself from the thoughts of impending death. I'm maybe exaggerating but it's what i really think. Sometimes.

Ok. So~ DeerBurning huh? Yes, yes. I'm still hung up on those two. Until now. I dunno. My heart just wont let go of them yet. Hihi. 

 

Credits to the owners o the pics. I just got them from google.

I know Yoona's with Seunggi.  And i seriously hope she's happy. And I'm sorry if this rubs others the wrong way. :) This is entirely fictional. Just my imagination and a little of my hopes and desires. LOL And i know i said this will be a song fic through and through but.. i just really wanted to post that. And it's a special chapter so.. 

 

 

Have a good day, everyone! Although i'm kinda out of sorts today, i'll still try to make this one awesome. 

Til next time~~ Bye!

PS. Comments please~