Dance with the CNBrothers-In-Law

A Shuffled Wedding Mix

“Hyungsoonim, may I have this dance?”

He asks, holding a hand out to Joohyun, eye smiling, while watching his Yonghwa-hyung in his peripheral vision.

Joohyun takes his hand. While he fails to hide his surprise with how easily his hyung let go of his new wife’s waist.

“Kang Minhyuk” Ah. There it is. “Touch only where it’s appropriate”

“Eyy.. Oppa. Choding.”

“Arasseo.” He grins. She quickly kisses his cheek.

Minhyuk just chuckles, slightly shaking his head but follows his hyung’s orders nonetheless. (play this)

Sometimes in our lives

We all have pain

We all have sorrow

But if we are wise

We know that there's always tomorrow

“Wah. Daebak. Jinjja daebak. You and hyung have come this far.”

Joohyun openly laughs. “Right? It’s been a very long road.”

“It was and I’m glad you stayed and chose to go through all that with hyung. You made him a better person, Seohyuna.”

“Ya. It’s not all me. You all were there too. With oppa and I. It’s no secret how big your part  in our relationship is.”

“Pssssh. Its nothing.”

Lean on me! 
When you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

“Really, Minhyuka, thank you. We all know how stubborn my kid of a husband can be. And he doesn’t exactly take good care of himself. Thank you for nagging him when I cant.”

“Psssh. Of course. I may not be closest to Yonghwa-hyung but I love him like a real brother. And I don’t want him to lose you.. so.”

Joohyun chuckles. “You know, it’s good that you three approve of me. I can’t imagine if you dislike me.”

Please! (please)
Swallow your pride (pride)
If I have things
You need to borrow
(For) for no one can fill
Those of your needs
That you wont let show

“Dislike you? Not likely, hyungsoonim. You had us at first hello. In that practice room so many years ago.”

“Yes. Not likely. But it’s my turn. Jashik, the song’s almost halfway.” Jonghyun startles them both.

“Psssh. Arasseo, hyung.” Minhyuk grudgingly walks away muttering something that vaguely sounds like buzzkill.

Jonghyun takes over and smiles brightly to his hyungsoonim.

“Oppa.” She smiles.

“Hyungsoonim.” Dimple smile again and then comfortable silence.

So just call (call) on me brother (hey)
When you need a hand (When you need a hand)
We all need (need) somebody to lean on! 
(I just might have a problem)
I just might have a problem that you'll understand
We all need somebody to lean on!

“Oppa. Do you ever wonder what could’ve happened if you were the one casted on the show?”

Jonghyun burst out laughing.

“I think we could’ve been pulled out after the first episode. I would never know how to get  you talking.”

“I know right.” She laughs. “God, that could’ve been a full year of very awkward.”

“Ya! It’s not like you were never awkward with hyung!”

Joohyun giggles. “Kidding, oppa. Why so worked up?”

“Nothing. YoungSoo’s just haven’t been the best boy today”

Lean on me (hey)
When you're not strong (When you're not strong)
I'll be your friend (I'll be your friend)
I'll help you carry on (help you carry on)
For it wont be long (o it wont be long)
'Till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on

“Aigoo. That boy. Thank you, oppa for being the best stage father to our coin bearer.”

“Ya! He’s my son. Of course he should learn how to handle a crowd from me. Speaking of that, where is my son’s talent fee?”

“Yeah. I promised him a present. What should I get him?”

“Instead of something for youngsoo, how about you buy us all a meal? Before you and hyung take off for your honeymoon?”

“How about cream spaghetti, oppa? I’ll cook And maybe some kimchi..” She says, pretending to contemplate, mischief in her eyes.

“Yah! Tone down on the cheese, will you? And please, you almost killed our kidneys with that kimchi, Seohyuna. I like things salty but that was too much.”

Seohyun bursts out laughing.

Just lean on me) you just call on me brother (hey)
When you need a hand (when you need a hand)
We all need (need) somebody to lean on! (somebody to lean on)
(I just might) I just might have a problem that you'll understand
We all need somebody to lean on! 
Lean on me

“Oppa, you don’t think I’ve improved?”

 Jonghyun give her the sceptical eye.

She gives him the puppy eye.

Just then, Jungshin taps Jonghyun’s back. “Hyung, don’t you think your hogging hyunsoonim too much? And Youngsoo’s throwing a tantrum again. Yoona-noona’s on the verge of tears.”

“Aigoo. That kid’s stressing his mom out again.”

“Oppa, go. Find yoona-unnie.”

If (If)
There is a load! (there is a load)
You have to bare (you have to bare)
That you can't carry
I'm (I'm higher) right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me

He waves a little turning his back

“Yahhh.. naeui chingu, kukmin chingu Jungshin chinguda!!” Seohyun jokes. Her standard greeting.

“Annyeong Seohyuna! You like mango? I like mango. Thank you.”

They both burst out laughing.

"Wah. You both are finally here. Nice."

"It’s more than nice, jungshina. It’s awesome. You should get a girl, fast."

"Eyy.. getting the girl is the easy part seohyuna. It’s finding the right girl that’s hard."

“Hmm." Joohyun thinks of an idea. "If that’s the case.. What do you think of Hyo-unnie?”

Call me (I'm calling)
Call me (when you need a friend)
Call me (call me)
Call me (call me) (when you need a friend)
Call me (when you need a friend)
Call me (if you need a friend)
Call me (any time of day
Call me

“Ya!” Jungshin blushes.

“Aha! Seohyun laughs out loud. "That is why you never had someone all these years!” 

“Ya! Someone might hear you!” His blush deepens.

“So?” Seohyun says in between giggles. “She’s single, you’re single. There’s nothing wrong, mango boy.”

It won't be long till I'm Gonna need somebody to lean on, lean on, lean on
Lean on lean on lean on me when you need a friend
Lean on lean on lean on me lean on me
Lean on lean on lean on me
I'm gonna need (somebody) somebody to lean on
I'm gonna need somebody to lean on (somebody to lean on)
Yeah

“You really think, we’ll click?”

“Of course! Have you forgotten how you were all those years ago when Oppa and I failed our driving tests?”

“But she has Jay!”

“Jay-oppa is such an old issue, chingu. She’s  moved on. You should too. From the issue, I mean.”

“I agree, Jungshina. You should go for her.” Yonghwa was suddenly on their midst.

“Ya! Hyung! For how long have you been  listening?

"From the very start, pabo. You weren’t exactly keeping the conversation under wraps.” Seohyun is in some sort of giggling fit.

“Now, go ask her to dance, you coward. I miss my wife.” He turns to Seohyun all sweet smiles and she returns the gesture.

He hesitates for a moment, chancing a glance to where Hyoyeon is sitting. Never having time to react to the newly married couple’s cheesiness. Seohyun urges him on.

“Hyolo" She says, pun intended.

"Arasseo." He takes a very sharp breath as he turns his back to them to face what could possibly a happy future.


A/N:

 

Hi~~ I know i havent updated for like.. weeks. it's just that work and real life caught up.Or more like I let them catch up. xD And they ate all my feels for this. i've been writing this for two weeks. and finally, finally.. it's done. Hahahaha! Anyway, Hyo and Jungshin are my second favorite for GG and CNB. And a crackship too. I love them together. I love how Jungshin was comfortable around Hyo during that picnic when OTP failed their driving tests. Okay. Just dont mind me. I just hav this wish for the boys to end up with the most beautiful girls in Korea. LOL And that would be SNSD and F(X) for me. Hahahaha.

Enough ranting. Hihi. I would appreciate comments. And to my subscribers, thank you. I'll try to update as fast as i can. Til next time! Chu~