Confession

Give Love

"It's been four days since I last ate lunch with Baekhyun!" Chanyeol yelled while his head was tucked in under his arms. The lunch table was back to normal; except for Chanyeol being frustrated, Sehun kept on glancing at Luhan and Minseok from the next table, and Jongin who still had a worried look on his face.

Sehun snorted. "You've been counting?"

"No I'm not!"

"But hyung," Jongin suddenly spoke, "You and Baekhyun hyung live together. Isn't that a bit too much to be with the same person every single day?"

"Not to mention you guys are in the same class." Sehun said.

"And sleeping on the same bed." Jongin added.

"And probably doing something on the bed." Sehun whispered to Jongin which made him giggle.

Chanyeol frowned. "I heard that."

"Oops." Sehun mocked as they laugh and Chanyeol sighed. The table became silent again and Sehun thought about being serious. Well, at least for now. "Hyung, do you like Baekhyun hyung?"

The older boy looked at Sehun with a confussed look. "I..." he trailed off, "I like him as a friend." He stated as he heard the two younger ones groan and had disappointed faces. "Well, Baekhyun's special to me."

"Special?" Jongin repeated.

"Yeah," Chanyeol looked at the ceiling and thought of some memories; probably of Baekhyun and him during their kindergarten days. "He's very special to me."

"But why do you guys hate each other?" Sehun took a sip on his Coke.

"Dunno." Chanyeol admitted and sighed that made their conversation about the topic ended.

"Oh," Sehun looked at Jongin, "How's Kyungsoo hyung?"

"Um..."

-xoxo-
  

Two days ago...

Jongin quickly stood up and ran outside of the cafeteria as Baekhyun ended his sentence. He wants to see Kyungsoo. He needs to see Kyungsoo.

He finally stopped running and arrived in front of the nurse's office. He knocked and waited for the nurse to open the door but there was no response. Ah, screw this. Jongin opened the door and saw no one inside. Well, except for a clinic bed that had its curtains down. He smiled slightly, but still huffing from the run a while ago, and went closer to the bed. He knew his precious hyung was there. Why, you ask? Kyungsoo's favorite shoes were below the bed. It was a Nike and that was a gift from Kyungsoo's parents for him.

"Kyungsoo hyung," Jongin called with his deep, infatuating voice. And after running, it became a hundred times ier and deeper. (Not as deep as Chanyeol's but close enough.)

He didn't receive any reply so he called him again. "Hyung, I know you're in there." When he still didn't hear a reply, he decided to open the green curtains and saw a tiny body lying on the bed. Kyungsoo quickly got up and sat.

"Ah, um, Jongin, hello." He smiled sheepishly to which Jongin found it very cute. "What are you-?"

"Hyung, I'm sorry." Jongin stared at his big eyes, "I'm sorry for what I said the other day. I didn't mean to say that"

"But was it true?"

Jongin gulped and scratched his head nervously before answering. His mind was debating on whether he'll say the truth or not. "Y-Yeah..." R.I.P Kim Jongin. May your soul rest in peace.

The younger boy expected a slap, or even a punch, from Kyungsoo but he didn’t do any of those and just stayed calm and asked "Why?"

"Don't tell him or it's the end of your love life!" Jongin's mind told him.

"But telling him I love you isn't that bad!"

"Why are you stalking me?" Kyungsoo continued his question.

"What if he rejects you and started avoiding you?"

"Nah, Kyungsoo's not that type of man."


"Jongin?"

"Ah! I, um, yeah, I-I..." He stuttered as he collected his thoughts. He sighed deeply and went closer to Kyungsoo. He sat right next to him on the bed and held his hand tightly. Kyungsoo didn't bother rejecting the big hand that held his. Rather, it felt as if Jongin's hands were made for his and it made him wonder why. "Kyungsoo hyung," Jongin called as he went closer for a possible kiss.

It was the first time Kyungsoo felt anything like this; his heart beat rapidly as if it's going to burst. He doesn't know if it's a good thing or not but he likes the feeling to the fact that it hurts him. He wanted to stay like this for a while, for an hour, or forever. He didn't mind. As Jongin moved closer to him, his body froze and stared at the younger boy's sun kissed skin. How flawless he looked up close.

"Hyung," Jongin repeated as his breath touched Kyungsoo's cheeks and made it turn into a dark shade of red. "I really..." He moved closer as Kyungsoo clenched his nervous fist tightly. Did he want a kiss from Jongin? Was he waiting for one? He doesn't know. "Really..." Kyungsoo closed his eyes and felt Jongin's nose touch his. They were so close. But it felt as if they were a hundred miles away from each other. If only he could make Jongin his own, he could- wait, what? Kyungsoo's mind went blank as Jongin tightened his grip on his hand as he felt him breathe. "Like yo-"

"Kyungsoo~!" Suddenly, the door flew open and made the two boys nervous. They quickly moved away from each other and saw Luhan enter the room. "Kyungsoo! How are you feeling?"

Kyungsoo blushed and glanced at Jongin. His heart was still racing and he doesn't know how to make it stop. "Ah, I-I'm fine." He loves Luhan because he was a good friend of his but damn; he wanted to kill him at that very moment. Kyungsoo felt Jongin confessing but why must Luhan ruin everything?

"Oh, Jongin, you're here?" Luhan looked at the flustered look on Jongin's face and smirked. "Am I interrupting you guys or did I miss anything?"

Jongin rolled his eyes and glared at his hyung. He walked closer to him and whisper-yelled. "I hate you, Luhan hyung. I really do."

"I love you too." Luhan winked.

The boy took a final look at Kyungsoo’s expression, which was so adorable, and left the room without saying anything else. Kyungsoo felt his heart sink at the sight of his dongsaeng leaving. He wanted him to stay and continue what he was going to say but this person showed up.

Kyungsoo sighed and lied back down on the bed. Luhan sat on the bed and smiled lovingly at his friend. “Sorry, Kyungsoo. I just had to!” He stuck his tongue out. The shorter boy groaned and placed the pillow on his face.

-xoxo-

“Bummer.” Chanyeol sympathized. Sehun nodded in agreement and comforted Jongin who sat there and sighed. “But you know,” he started talking again, “You’re pretty brave to do that to him.”

Sehun chuckled. “And the fact that you told him the truth made you braver!”

“Uh, thanks?” Jongin smiled and took a sip from Sehun’s Coke.

“Hey! That’s mine!” He grabbed his can and kept it away from Jongin.

“But seriously, though, you should tell him.” Chanyeol adviced as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand. “And maybe it’ll work out.”

“Probably.” Sehun added.

“Who knows, right?”

Jongin stared at them and thought of stuff. Stuff about Do Kyungsoo.

 

So later that afternoon, right after class ended, he went straight to Kyungsoo’s classroom and waited for him. Much to the older boy’s surprise, Jongin was standing outside their room. Kyungsoo thought maybe he was just full of himself and it’s not him who Jongin’s waiting for. Of course. What happened a while ago is nothing.

There were girls flirting with Jongin as he stood there awkwardly. Kyungsoo did feel a little jealous but he ignored him. “Jongin, noona wants your number.” A girl said to which Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “Little .” He thought. The inner Kyungsoo is a diva Kyungsoo. He grabbed his bag and hung it on his shoulder as he exits the room fashionably.

Of course, Jongin would notice the y exit of his precious hyung. “Kyungsoo  hyung!” he called as he left the girls that flocked him. He didn’t even bother looking at their rejected and embarrassed faces as he ignored them. Kyungsoo didn’t respond and continued walking. Diva Tip 101: An angry diva is a y diva. Jongin bit his lip as he saw the perfect curves of Kyungsoo’s body as he walked away.

“Kyungsoo hyung!” He called him again and this time, Kyungsoo stopped and turned around. He found himself following him home, which was at the opposite way of his home. But he didn’t mind and kept staring at the older. Jongin realized how innocent his hyung was even though he was sassy and mean on the inside. Kyungsoo’s a sweet and adorable boy who knew kindness and love. And maybe that’s the reason why he fell for him.

“Do you want to grab something to eat before you go home?” Jongin smiled but he can’t hide his nervousness.

Kyungsoo chuckled. “Are you asking me out on a date?”

“Ah- I- um,” Jongin scratched his head and nodded otherwise.

“Sure.”

“Wait, what.”

“I said sure, I’ll go on a date with you, silly.” He laughed and walked towards Jongin who was smiling really widely as if he won a lottery.

 

-

did you guys know my biggest ship is kaisoo? and you guys wanted more kaisoo so here you guys go! :D i'm not really sure if it's okay for them to date and have progress while baekyeol are still confused with their feelings lol but they'll get there eventually xD

thank you for the new subs!!! ♥ you guys are amazing!! and thank you for reading my crappy fic! i never really thought anyone would read this haha and thank you for the comments ♥♥ do you guys know how much they cheer me up? ♥♥ o(>///u///<)o i sarang you!! ♥♥