200

Give Love

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 200 SUBSCRIPTIONS! 200 SUBSCRIBERS IS, WOW, SO MUCH FOR A LAME FLUFF FICTION BUT I’M SO THANKFUL, GUYS. *HUGS YOU ALL* as promised, even though it’s very late, an extra chapter for Give Love! This chapter contains some deleted scenes, my comments and thoughts when I wrote the chapters, plans and cancelled plans, oneshots (GL au), and a preview of my new fic: 200%! Anyway, please enjoy and I hope you guys continue reading this fic or my other upcoming fics! YOU GUYS ARE DAE TO THE BAK!!!

GIVE LOVE

This fic was, originally, supposed to be angst. I’ve thought of this sad, heartbreaking plot despite of being inspired by a cheerful and lively song by AKMU last summer. As the story goes on, you can see how the angst part comes in. But I’m keeping it happy, fluff, romantic, cute and inspiring. The members’ characters are inspired by how they really act and some more angst fics, especially on the main pairing(s): BaekYeol (KaiSoo and HunHan). Though I, myself, find the plot so cliché, I try to spice it up a little and I hope it stays in your mind as a unique fiction haha.

| Chapter 1 |

Originally titled as “Hate” and was originally about how BaekYeol shows their hate to each other but someone told me to keep a fic short but memorable. I have reread the first chapter and it was boring as hell. It was also repetitive because it was so descriptive and narrative about their daily lives—and nobody wants to read about two boys’ daily lives, but the two boys’ love story and how it happened.

| Chapter 4 |

Wrote on the day our hearts broke, the reason why I made Kris’ debut as a character here instead of Yixing. And I never realized how great this decision was, not until the day I wrote the new chapters; the reason why I changed so much of the plot.

| Chapter 10: Vie |

Their little competition to get Baekhyun’s attention was getting more and more tensed. The boys didn’t really realize that they’ve been throwing hurtful comments at each other. “Hyung,” Sehun whispered to Jongin, “I don’t like this. I think one of them will explode.”

“You saw how they brushed me off a while ago right?” Jongin looked at Sehun, “I tried to stop them but they still continued fighting.”

“Yeah, but sooner or later there will be fists included in their little fight so-” Sehun’s sentence was cut off by the sounds of chairs moving roughly. Jongin and Sehun quickly looked at their hyungs that were standing and pointing at each other.

 

“Baekhyun,” Chanyeol called angrily as he eyed Jongdae and grabbed Baekhyun’s arm forcefully. They were all standing, tension growing as the clock ticks. “Let’s go.”

“Wait, Chanyeol,”

The taller tightened his grip on Baekhyun’s arm and faced him, “Let’s go.” He pulled his roommate and forced him to walk. “C-Chanyeol,” Baekhyun whined. A vein on Chanyeol’s forehead popped and turned around as he tightened, even tighter, his grip, leaving red marks on the pale arm. “When I said we’re going, we are going. Don’t be stubborn, for god’s sake!”

“I-It hurts…”

Chanyeol’s heart stopped beating when he saw Baekhyun’s teary eyes and realized what he has done. He quickly lets go of him and sees a dark mark on his arm. “I-I’m sorry,” He said as he walked slowly towards Baekhyun, “I-I’m so sorry, Baekhyun, I didn’t mean to-” He attempted to hug him but Jongdae stepped in between them and blocked the taller from Baekhyun.

“You’re just like dad.” He heard Baekhyun whisper as he sobbed. “Baekhyun, I’m nothing like your dad!”

“Listen to me-”

“Chanyeol, stop, you’re hurting him!” Jongdae said loudly and pushed him away. He gently hugs Baekhyun and lead him somewhere, anywhere, away from Chanyeol. Sehun and Jongin followed shortly, they clicked their tongues at their hyung and shook their head.

It got so wrong so I had to stop it there. I wanted to have a different kind of fight so I erased this part of the chapter and made Baekhyun have this fear of singing instead. And, again, it had a great effect on my main plot so I had to change plots again lol, the reason why Kim Taeyeon was added to the cast.

| Chapter 12 |

First of all, the title—I didn’t know what to put. So I thought of my reaction when I read it. Like, “Oh?” is when I’m super curious of what Jongdae really did to Baekhyun, and then it becomes “Oh!” because he never really did something bad to him and eventually becomes “Oh.” Because I felt stupid writing that part. Second, I’m not really sure why Jongdae’s excuse was as lame as that. Voice acting? Really? I’m seriously face palming the whole time, and I apologize for that lame part. I have thought of Jongdae really violating Baekhyun BUT, BUT, BUT I can’t allow that simply because one; it’ll turn into , two; it’s like Jongdae has a bad image (and nope, he’s an angel but he really is just a troll) and three; I’m not ready to post any in a fluff fic.

Oh, and if you’re curious of what happened to my Eyes, Nose, Lips cover for Taeyang’s contest, I didn’t upload it. Lol. I got lazy and busy at the same time. And besides, I didn’t have any chance in winning the contest. Hahaha.

 

-xoxo-

 

| Stalking 1: Meanwhile, during BaekYeol’s Date |

“Come on, Jongdae, stop this!” Kyungsoo whined as he walked behind Jongdae. The two boys stood behind a tree, apparently hiding from Byun Baekhyun and his date, Park Chanyeol. Jongdae cringes at the name as he stares at the same figure. (Both of them are small, though.)

Jongdae rolled his eyes and ignored his friend. “If you really hate Baekhyun with Chanyeol, then why didn’t you stop him from their ‘date’?” Kyungsoo muttered annoyingly as he sighs. “I’m Baekhyun’s best friend,” Jongdae sighs as well, “I need to support him…”

“Even if it hurts?”

“Even if it hurts.”

Kim Jongdae’s like a martyr, Kyungsoo thought. It must’ve feel nice to have a best friend like him. Even if he was hurting, he tries his best to support him and make him happy. Well, isn’t that supposed to be how love is?

“AAAAAH! YAH!” Baekhyun jumped, “KKAEBSONG!” He shouted. Jongdae was alarmed but then became very angry when he saw Chanyeol hugging him. He cursed loudly, cursed Chanyeol most especially. Kyungsoo shakes his head and hesitates whether or not Jongdae really is a friend you’d want.

Heck, he doesn’t even know why he was with Jongdae and his stalking trips.

 

Kyungsoo lowered his menu to look at Baekhyun and Chanyeol from the opposite table. “Man,” He started, “those noodles must’ve been too spicy. We shouldn’t order that, Jongdae.” He kept his eyes on the ‘couple’ and furrowed his eye brows as a familiar scent entered his nose. “Jongdae?” Kyungsoo looked at Jongdae, who was already digging in his order, which was the same as Baekhyun, and kept silent.

“K-Kyungsoo…” Jongdae quietly called as his eyes started forming tears and his cheeks were burning.

“I’m not gonna eat that, thank you.” Kyungsoo showed his palm to Jongdae and pushed the bowl of noodles closer to him. He whined in defeat as the super spicy noodles burned his mouth.

 

“It wasn’t that spicy.” Jongdae the tip of his vanilla soft serve ice cream as he frowned when he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol hold hands. But he was too relived to feel his tongue again after finishing the bowl of fire to be angry at the ‘couple’. As he through his ice cream, his tongue would feel a lot better. Kyungsoo shook his head and on his Popsicle stick.

They followed wherever Baekhyun and Chanyeol went; to that store to the other, to that place to the other side. It was hard, to be honest. Especially on Jongdae’s part. Watching the person you love being happy with someone else was like watching your own death.

Kyungsoo pointed at a store with wide eyes (wider than it already is), “Code red! Code red!” he whisper-yelled on Jongdae’s ears, “They’re buying couple shirts!”

“Couple shirts?!”

“Yes, couple shirts!”

“What the-” Kyungsoo pulled Jongdae to the side and hid behind a post as they watched Baekhyun and Chanyeol walk out of the store. The paper bag dangling on their hand made Jongdae’s heart sink in sadness. “So, are they officially a couple now?” Kyungsoo shrugged and lifted his shoulders, giving an “I don’t know, man” answer silently as he felt Jongdae’s feels. He patted his back and cheered him up.

They decided to call it a day and went home separately much to Kyungsoo’s dismay. Seriously, though, why is he friends with Kim Jongdae?

 

 

| Stalking 2: Meanwhile, during ChenSoo’s stalking |

Behind the tree where Kyungsoo and Jongdae were hiding at, there was another tree, but bigger and darker. It was official; Kim Jongin is Do Kyungsoo’s number one fanboy and stalker. Who knew stalking was fun? It became a sport to the young boy and he was overdosed by it like a drug. Too much of his love is overdose.

He wants him. He got him. He hurts him. Do Kyungsoo’s a rose. And every rose has its thorn; unfortunately for Jongin, he’s stuck in his thorns. (Song references for the win!)

It all started when he met Kyungsoo during preschool. When they were in elementary, he learned that he can’t always be with him because he’s older. That’s when he realized he wanted him. And when they became high school students, he learned the art of stalking. From knowing the exact address of his hyung, to the time he wakes up and goes to the bathroom, he learned it. Not long ago, he mastered stalking. If there is a course on stalking, Jongin would be the valedictorian, no doubt.

 

And right next to Kyungsoo and Jongdae’s table is another table. And there he was, staring at his hyung for the hundredth, thousandth, millionth time in his life. But he never gets tired of it because Do Kyungsoo meant perfection and beauty for Jongin. (And to me lol) He was the absolute opposite of him, though. Kyungsoo had soft, white, milky skin that glows, while he had the tanned, darker skin than most of his fellow Koreans. Kyungsoo had the adorable red lips, while he had the big, fat, pale ones. Kyungsoo has everything. He is prettier that a girl in Jongin’s eyes (and in everyone’s eyes; say no and you’ll never see tomorrow).

But he loved his flaws because it was as if he was meant to be with the older. Like his big, boney hands are definitely made for Kyungsoo’s smaller, softer ones. Like his taller body matches Kyungsoo’s shorter ones and it was the perfect height for kissing (he assumes). Like his fine body looks good on top of Kyungsoo’s smaller but cute figure on the bed and- wait, what?

And yes, Kim Jongin was also your bad boy next door. He may not look like a complete stalker but he is Satan’s son. Don’t be fooled by his precious looks because he’s ready to break hopeless girls’ hearts in no time. (His heart is always reserved for Kyungsoo…and his ity as well.)

 

“Follow Me” by 2NE1 was the song that played in a store which is funny because he is literally following Kyungsoo around the whole place. He curses Baekhyun and Chanyeol for a while and saw a toy store. Yeah, he’s a bad boy but he can’t control his childish side. Jongin enters the store as he stops by the entrance to give a last look at Kyungsoo, who was hiding behind a post with Jongdae who has a depressed face.

As he entered the store, he saw a Pororo stuffed toy that screamed for his name. Luckily for that little penguin, Satan’s son caught his attention and went to check it out. Jongin chuckled to himself as he thought of Kyungsoo and how he looks like Pororo. They were both adorable (but, of course, Do Kyungsoo’s the most adorable in Jongin’s eyes).

Jongin had to kiss his 10 bucks goodbye for the stuffed toy. Heck, he doesn’t even know what he’ll do with the stuffed toy. And no, there’s no way he’ll be able to give that to his hyung. There’s no way-

“Kyungsoo hyung!” He called as he saw Kyungsoo walking home. “Oh, Jongin, hello!” The older smiled brightly and it made the younger’s heart race as fast as a Ferrari. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I just met up with some friends.” Jongin smiled sheepishly. “More like following you.”

“Oh.” Kyungsoo replied awkwardly.

“T-This,” Jongin showed a paper bag to Kyungsoo and gave it to him. “It’s for you.”

Kyungsoo accepted Jongin’s gift wholeheartedly and opened it gently. As he saw the familiar yellow-colored helmet, he smiled widely and quickly got it out of the bag. “Pororo!” Kyungsoo squealed in delight and Jongin’s stomach did summersaults.

The older allowed Jongin to walk him home. The two told stories to each other and laughed the whole way. As they reached Kyungsoo’s home, they said farewells awkwardly. “Today isn’t my birthday, though.” Kyungsoo said shyly, “But thank you, Jongin.” Before the younger can reply, Kyungsoo tip toed to match his height and pecked his cheek.

Jongin’s eyes widened and his cheeks turned to red. The older waved cutely and went inside his house leaving a dumbfounded and wonderstrucked Jongin outside as he touched the place where Kyungsoo had kissed him.

 

Stalkers are scary and weird, especially when it’s a boy. But Jongin can’t help but stalk and love Kyungsoo.

Because Kyungsoo’s a rose, and he doesn’t mind getting stuck in his thorns as long as he’ll see his beautiful red petals.

 

 

-xoxo-

 

Here are some of the fics I’ve been working on last summer! I’ll probably post it when I feel like it hahaha! Enjoy the previews!

 

 

THE END

I have always believed in happy endings. Probably because of the amount of books I have read or the movies I have watched. I am, though, old enough to know what is right from wrong. But I chose to do the opposite.

I believed I was old enough to experience love; to feel love, to give love and to be loved. I didn't know love can hurt me. Not physically, though, but emotionally. Who knew we weren't for each other? That everything I have believed in were lies?

I was blind. I didn’t see what was happening. I fooled myself in thinking we were for each other. I was deaf. I ignored what the people said, that I should let go. I was used. To think that the people I loved lied to me.

Moving on was hard, yes, but I had to. I want to. I chose to. If he has moved on, why can't I? It's for the best, isn't it?

 

 

 

200%

Mariah was given a month to train in SM Entertainment which means a month of improving and dreams coming true. Being a 1-month trainee also meant your favourite idols training you. Little did she know, Xiumin was responsible for training her. Can a month lead her to Xiumin’s heart?

-

Mariah stood still, frozen in fact, in front of the famous SM Headquarter. She couldn’t help but stare at the beige, 4-storey building in front of her. The cars parked outside the headquarter looked really fancy and expensive, as well as the busy men in their suites coming in and out of the building. Fancy; the first word that comes out of her mind.

“Okay, you’ll start training here for a month! Fighting!” She encouraged herself. Seriously, though, she should stop talking to herself.

As she entered, she can’t help but feel the affluent feeling the building gives. She quickly talked to the lady at the counter and showed her letter saying she’s a trainee. The lady smiled, “You’re a lucky sweetheart.” She said and gave the way to Sooman’s office, which was found on the third floor. Mariah thanked the nice lady and took the stairs instead of the elevator.

Getting lost was not what Mariah wants at this moment but since the building was really big, she got lost. There were a lot of doors and Mariah wasn’t sure where to go and she doesn’t know why she was still in the second floor when it was clearly stated she needed to go to the third floor.

“Aish, where am I?” She asked herself and she saw a familiar figure from afar. It was a boy, probably inches taller than her, wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. She thought it was a trainee so she decided to follow him.

“E-excuse me,” she said loudly, but the boy didn’t hear. “Is he deaf or something?” Mariah thought so she walked faster to catch up with him. And as soon as she was close to the boy and was about to tap his shoulder, the boy turned around and took off his earphones.

“Oh so he was wearing earphones.” She rolled her eyes and then saw a very familiar face.

“Um,” she hesitated.

The boy’s face was really familiar. He doesn’t look like from Busan but she saw him somewhere before. Not really close up… but he looks really familiar. Too familiar.

The boy was obviously surprised. “A-Are you a Sasaeng?” he asked as he stepped back.

“What? No I’m not!”

“Then explain why you’re following me here!” The boy covered his face with his hands for nothing.

Mariah raised a brow. “I’m lost, okay?”

“That’s what they say!”

The new trainee rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “Look, I’m really lost and I need to go to Mr. Lee Sooman’s office. Now.” She sighed and continued, “Do you know where his office is?”

The boy shrugged and nodded. He took off his hands and gave directions to Mariah.

The girl didn’t bother looking at his face or stare at him because he sounds familiar as well.

“Thanks!” Mariah said and cheerfully walked pass the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

SHINee Crack: student government!au

SM High School decided to make the student government limited to five people only. Onew as the president that eats chicken most of the time, Jonghyun as vice president who slacks around, Key as the senior representative who actually do stuff, Minho as the junior representative who falls in love with the new freshman representative, Taemin.

-

Key saw the way Taemin looked at Minho and smirked. “Taemin,” Key coughed, “Your information sheet? To Onew?”

Taemin shook his head, “Who’s Onew?”

“Clearly you weren’t listening to me,” Jonghyun pouted, “but we call Jinki as Onew.”

“Why?”

Key and Jonghyun looked at each other and then to Onew then back to Taemin. “We don’t know.”

“Probably because he eats a lot of chicken?” Key guessed.

“But what does it connect to Onew?” Jonghyun raised a brow and scratched his head.

“Well, think about it, maybe there’s a deeper meaning behind it or something.” Key pointed at Jonghyun, “You know, like, maybe behind his angelic smiles, he’s really a devil!”

“What,”

“His nickname ‘Onew’ sounds like ‘on you’ so maybe,”

“Ok, I think I know where this conversation is going to.” Jonghyun quickly covered Taemin’s ears. “There’s a kid here.”

“But, Jonghyun!” Key protested as he sat close to Jonghyun, “Don’t you think it’s true? That maybe ‘Onew’ means ‘on you’ that obviously means he’s topping!” Key moved closer to Jonghyun for a whisper, “and maybe he’ll top me.”

“ you, Key.”

“ me if you dare.”

“Oh, I will, you .”

“I do have a nice .” Key winked and blew a kiss at Jonghyun as he sat back to his seat.

Taemin, still confused of what’s happening, stared at his hyungs and decided to stand up and give Onew his info sheet because he felt that there was a between Key and Jonghyun after talking about Onew’s name.

 

 

 

-xoxo-

 

 

This is a pretty long post lol. But, anyway, thank you all so much for 200 subs! Others might see it as a small number but for me, it’s really huuuge!! It’s also great to know that my friends also read this so to my friends IRL, thank you so much!!!! *cries* And of course to the friends I’ve met here and to the people who subscribed since the very start!! Thanks, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!