Oh? Oh! Oh.

Give Love

“Baekhyun!”

“No!! Why?!”

“…Baekhyun?”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened as he stopped and stared at Baekhyun and Jongdae sitting on the floor, in front of a flat screen television and PS4. “Jongdae! What the heck!?” Baekhyun cried as he threw his controller away and Jongdae laughed victoriously.

“K.O!” The taller looked at the screen and saw Baekhyun’s, probably, character lifeless and was defeated by a muscular character which was Jongdae’s. He still stared at them with pure confusion.

Jongdae, still laughing, looked at where Chanyeol was and smirked evilly. “Oh, Chanyeol, how long have you been there?” he chuckled, “Wanna play?”

“Wait,” Chanyeol blinked for the first time that moment and stared at Jongdae, “But,”

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun threw another tantrum and stood up. He walked to Chanyeol and looked at him in his eyes. “I’ve been waiting for you, idiot!” Baekhyun pouted. “I lost to Jongdae ten times!”

Chanyeol brushed him off and still stared at Jongdae. “But I thought you were Baekhyun…?” As soon as the midget heard what Chanyeol said, he quickly walked back and blushed as he hugs himself. “W-What!? Chanyeol! You ert! Jongdae would never do that!”

“Yeah,” Jongdae agreed, “I will never do that. You’re such a ert, Chanyeol!” The surprised look on Chanyeol’s face was priceless, Jongdae thought, and he will never ever forget that sight. His plan worked. He smiled and whispered to the tall boy, “So, how’s my voice acting skills?” He smirked as he pulled back and giggled.

“Y-Yah! Kim Jongdae-” Before Chanyeol can curse, Jongdae cut him off.

“It’s getting late, Baekhyun.” He smiled sweetly, “Thanks for today. It means a lot.” Jongdae hugged his best friend tightly and whispered something Chanyeol can’t hear. “I think someone likes you even more than I do,” He glanced at Chanyeol and looked back at Baekhyun sincerely, “But I’ll never give up until you fall for me.”

Baekhyun blushed and stared at his best friend. Was that a confession just now? Baekhyun doesn’t know but he nods and smiles at him. “Now, get out.” Jongdae said as he pushed his friends out of his house, “Shoo!” He joked. They laughed and waved goodbye.

 

 

 

 

Jongdae’s house wasn’t that far from theirs but their walk home took longer than an hour. “Baekhyun,” Chanyeol called the shorter boy as they walk slowly. The cold breeze that brushed their skin made Baekhyun shiver and sneeze. His roommate quickly removed his coat and gave it to Baekhyun. It was too big for the short boy but it kept him warm. Chanyeol grabbed his hand and held it tightly as he hid it inside the pocket of his coat. “Put your other hand inside the pocket” He said, “It’ll keep it from freezing.”

The shorter blushed as he did what he was told. “Aren’t you cold?” He looked at him. Chanyeol shook his head and smiled at Baekhyun. “Nah,” his smile grew bigger, “I already feel warm when I’m with you.” Baekhyun smiled as his pink-tinted cheeks glowed.

They didn’t speak or look at each other. Chanyeol’s presence was enough to make Baekhyun’s heart beat like the drums in a rock festival every summer. It did cartwheels and summersaults as his stomach released butterflies, the beautiful kind, and it made him feel like they just met. Like love at first sight.

“I’m sorry.”

Baekhyun looked at the taller boy and said nothing. “I’m sorry I left you.” Chanyeol didn’t look at Baekhyun; he just looked forward, to the empty street and cars that parked along with it. “You like saying sorry, don’t you?” …when it’s me who should be saying that.

Chanyeol laughed lightly, “Yeah.”

When they became quiet again, Chanyeol quickly stopped walking and looked at Baekhyun. “What’s wrong?” the shorter stared at his roommate’s eyes. Instead of replying, the taller slowly moved closer to Baekhyun, making their faces close, and stayed still.

Baekhyun froze and allowed Chanyeol to touch his face. His hands were warm, Baekhyun thought. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun’s eyes and trailed off to his soft lips. The taller moved his thumb and touched Baekhyun’s lower lip. As his thumb brush against the soft lip, he gulped and stared at it. Chanyeol moved his face closer and closer to Baekhyun and saw how flawless he really was. Even in the night, he sparkled like a star in the sky.

The midget didn’t move back or protested. Instead, he closed his eyes and felt Chanyeol’s breath on his skin. He felt silly for closing his eyes yet he kept it closed. As he felt Chanyeol’s face moving closer to his, his heart popped and his mind went blank. His face was red as a tomato.

Closer… Closer….

 

Ring, ring!

The boys jolt away from each other as Chanyeol’s phone rang a tone and quickly answered it. “N-Noona! Y-Yah!” He ruffled his hair as he cried in his phone, “What the heck!?” Chanyeol nervously glanced at Baekhyun who was standing awkwardly like a pole meters away from him. “Yeah, I found him,” He rolled his eyes and sighed, “Well, you just ruined a moment.” Chanyeol stomped his foot, “Well, ha-ha, that’s funny, Noona!”

“Alright, alright! We’ll go home now, geez!”

Chanyeol hung up angrily and placed it back in his pocket. As he turned around to call for Baekhyun, they met eyes and blushed.

“What?”

“What?”

 

 

-xoxo-

 

 

“I’m so tired.” Chanyeol threw his body on the bed and sighed. Baekhyun closed the door as he walked to Chanyeol and slapped his back. “Yah! You should clean up first before sleeping!”

The taller pouted and covered his ears with pillows. “But I’m sleepy!”

“Chanyeol, don’t be stubborn, come on!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he slaps his roommate’s back again, “And besides, I don’t want to sleep with a smelly giant- YAH!”

Chanyeol quickly grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist and pulled him down beside him on the bed. “You’re the stubborn one, idiot.” He smiled and hugged him from the back tightly as they lie down. “What are you doing!?” Baekhyun blushed as he struggles slightly (deep inside, he doesn’t want to let go) from the taller boy’s hug.

“Stay still,” Chanyeol laughed and pressed Baekhyun’s shoulders on the mattress as he placed himself on top of him. Looking below at his flustered roommate, he stares at him again and smiles. “Why are you blushing?”

“N-Nothing,” Baekhyun stuttered and avoided eye contact as his cheeks became redder. “G-Get off of me. Please.” He mumbled to himself and glanced at the person on top of him. Chanyeol leaned in closer and their nose touched, “What did you say?”

“I-I said g-get off of me!” Baekhyun shouted as he pushed him away and got up from the bed, “P-ert!”

The other boy laughed. Baekhyun is really cute when he’s embarrassed, Chanyeol confirmed as he nods. “I’ll shower for a bit,” he said as he walked pass his friend and turned the door knob. “Don’t miss me too much, okay?”

Baekhyun blushed and threw a pillow at Chanyeol but the giant closed the door immediately, so the pillow hit the door instead. “Idiot!”

 

 

-

short update because i'm busy haha i'm so sorry! >_< i hope you guys like this rushed chapter actually, it's unfinished but i'll continue what happens in the next chapter! i'm thinking about joining taeyang's cover contest for his song eyes, nose,lips and i have learned it on the keyboard and the guitar so i'll probably do something like akmu's (i mixed the kor and eng vers!)! i'm just so busy i can't even start recording and filming ;_;

thank you for all the nice comments and the subs!!!♥♥♥♥ it means a lot!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ i love you guuuyyysss!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

p.s: i don't ship baekyeon together and will probably not write a chapter about them anymore~ i have better plans!!! so don't worry, baekyeol all the way!!!!!!! BAEKYEOL 5EVER ♥