Not My Style

Give Love

“T-This movie is not my style, I’m leaving.” Kris stutters as he walked (sprinted) to the door as Luhan ran towards it and blocked him. He turned the lights off and glared an evil glare at the leaving boy. “No one,” He says, “Leaves.”

Kris gulped and took a step back. “O-Okay. Chill man.” He walked slowly back to his seat and grabbed the pillow beside him as he used it to cover his face. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo stared at him with pure confusion and tilted their heads. They felt something bad will happen.

“This is going to be fun.” Chanyeol whispered to himself and Jongin who was beside him and looked at Baekhyun, concentrating on the movie.

“The fun begins.” Luhan pointed at the screen that said ‘The Exorcist’ and giggled maniacally.

“Oh ,” Baekhyun gasped.

-xoxo-

 “AAAAAAH NO NO NO!” Baekhyun screamed as he grabbed Chanyeol’s arm tightly, “HER HEAD- JUST- IT WAS- WHAT- HER HEAD- OH MY- AAAAAAAH”

Kris took a peak, removing the pillow off of his face. He saw the scene on where Baekhyun broke down screaming his everything because it was damn creepy to begin with. He let out an equally loud scream, but a shorter one, as he places back the pillow on his face. “Happy thoughts,” Kris chanted, “Happy thoughts…” Sehun, Jongin, Luhan and Chanyeol laughed at the two while watching the movie. They were enjoying it, actually. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, watched it quietly as he sobbed in fear. Looks like three people aren’t going to sleep that night.

“IS SHE A SPIDER- OH DEAR GOD NO-”

“WHAT IS- AAAaaaAaAAaaaAAaAH- PLEASE-”

“I-Is it over? We- AAAAH REGAN JUST- STOP NO MORE!”

“TURN IT OFF, TURN IT OFF!”

“BAEKHYUN WILL YOU SHUT UP WE’RE-”

“AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAH”

 “KKAEBSONG.”

Baekhyun kept on screaming as if he was in the movie. (“Too bad you weren’t Regan’s mom. If you were, I bet you’ll receive an Oscar.” Chanyeol snorted, “The look on your face is priceless.”) The boys, even Kyungsoo and Kris, thanked God because the movie was over and that Baekhyun finally stopped screaming. Baekhyun, though, didn’t stop crying.

“I can’t get her face off my head,” He whispered to himself as he hugged his knees and rocked his body back and forth. “And her head…”

“What an excellent day for an exorcism.”  Chanyeol mimicked the demon on Baekhyun’s ears as he made an evil smirk.

“AAAAAAAAAAAH” Baekhyun jumped and shoved Chanyeol’s face away and got back to his comfort zone. “I think I need a psychiatrist.”

 

“Psst!”

Sehun turned around and saw Luhan motioning him to come as he did so. The older boy smiled and pulled Sehun closer as he whispered something to which Sehun smiled. He began pointing at things as the younger nods in pure enjoyment. “You got it?”

“Yeah!”

“Hey, what are you guys scheming?” Jongin raised a brow as he sat beside Sehun. Luhan smiled as he whispered the same thing to Jongin. “What the heck?”

“Come on! I bet you’ll get Kyungsoo to hug you!” Luhan pleaded.

Jongin rolled his eyes and sighed. “Ok, fine.” The two boys did a high five and decided to do their plan right away. To Jongin, this plan either means getting hit by Kyungsoo or as Luhan said, getting hugged by Kyungsoo. Either way, he will like it as long as it’s Do Kyungsoo—the most adorable man on earth; to which him, Kim Jongin, the most handsome man on earth (let him boast, okay) is the most important and precious person he have ever met. Not to mention that he’ll do anything to make Kyungsoo notice him. (Insert “notice me senpai” here.)

“Uh, hey, I’m just going to go to the toilet.” Luhan announced but no one seemed to care or even bothered listening so he walked to the light switch. He gave Sehun a weird hand gesture, probably signalling to do something, as the younger boy nodded with excitement and looked at Jongin who had his eyes fixed on Kyungsoo. One, two, three.

“AAAAAAAAH” Baekhyun jumped as the lights were suddenly turned off. Little did he know, Luhan and his sidekick were covering their mouths and chuckling like crazy. The living room was dark, the windows were closed and the curtains were down (it was because of Kris’s little game of catch the food thief earlier). Much to the scared boy’s dismay, his eyes won’t adjust to the darkness; which made him seeing less and felt as if his third eye was open. Well, not really.

“Kyungsoo hyung,” Jongin called as he felt two shivering arms wrapped around his waist. He smiled to himself as he wrapped his own to the body next to him. Kris, on the other hand, was grabbing Chanyeol’s arm while the boy was trying his best to get rid of Kris and find Baekhyun.

“Kris,” he huffed as he pushed Kris away from him, “Let. Go. Now!”

“What if a demon suddenly enter!?” Kris started being hysterical, “And possesses one of us!? Oh my god, this is definitely not my style!” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and gave up pushing Kris away and stood there. Suddenly, a hand grabbed Kris’ foot which made him scream for help and grabbed Chanyeol tighter. A chuckle can be heard shortly after the commotion and it sounded like Sehun. Chanyeol knew already but Kris didn’t buy it. “Someone, something, grabbed my foot! We’re doomed! We’re going to be possessed! Someone, call the exorcist!”

There were loud screams and protests before Luhan finally switched the lights back on. “Ok, I give up.” He raised both of his hands up in the air, mock-surrendering to the boys who didn’t know what happened. Sehun stood up and made eye contact with his hyung and they burst out laughing at the others.

“Jongin?”

Jongin looked around to see who called him and saw Kyungsoo sitting on the opposite side of the sofa. “Kyungsoo hyung?” He asked as he stared at the older boy’s confused face. “If you’re there then…” His eyes trailed off to the boy hugging him as it widened (as wide as Kyungsoo’s) and pushed him away. “Bakehyun hyung!?”

The boy jumped and opened his eyes to see a very shocked Jongin. “Jongin?”

“Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun looked up at the tall figure with a displeased face. “Chanyeol?”

“Jongin?” Chanyeol looked at Jongin and squinted his eyes.

“C-Chanyeol!”

“Sehun!”

“Shut up Sehun, you’re not part of this.”

“Aw.” Sehun pouted, “But nobody called my name…”

“You know, let’s just stop.” Kyungsoo face palmed. Baekhyun moved away from Jongin and blushed. He glanced at Chanyeol awkwardly as the taller boy looked at him with his eyes squinted at him and Jongin.

Luhan sat back down to his seat next to Sehun on the couch, ignoring his friends’ stares. The two boys continued to laugh and soon, they found themselves being hit by the other boys (except for Chanyeol). “Hey!” hit. “Quit it!” hit. “Ow!” hit. They finally stopped as soon as Luhan started crying.

Suddenly, the lights went off again as they all settle back down on the sofa. “Luhan hyung, please stop your stupid antics.” Jongin sighed as he looked for Luhan in the dark. “Yeah, Luhan. It’s not funny anymore.” Kyungsoo agreed as he was being held by Jongin and this time, he made sure it was his precious hyung. Baekhyun, on the other hand, grabbed Chanyeol as tight as he can but he didn’t make any noise. Instead, he covered his face and pinched his eyes shut.

“What? Why me?” Luhan protested, “I didn’t do anything! I just sat here!”

“Sehun?” Chanyeol looked at where the boy was even though he obviously saw nothing.

“Wasn’t me. I’m just here to back him up.” He pointed at where Luhan was.

“Then who is it?”

“Ah!” Kyungsoo gasped as everyone looked at where he was. “Someone touched my foot.” He whispered but it seemed like he said it out loud as the other boys heard it clearly.

Oh my god, it’s happening!” Kris cried and grabbed a pillow next to him.

Luhan chuckled, “Nah, it can’t be. It must be Jongin’s hand, Kyungsoo.”

“It wasn’t me, I swear!” Jongin defended.

The front door slowly crept open and light slowly entered the room. Instead of feeling happy because of the light, the boys got goose bumps and made them shiver as the cold wind from the outside brushed their skin. Kris started praying as they saw a female figure walking their way. But wait, there wasn’t a girl inside the room seconds ago. Which means… a ghost?

“Before we all die,” Jongin announced as everyone gave half of their attention to him while the other half was still on the figure who was walking slowly to them with a… knife on hand? “I just wanted to say…” he gulped and took a final peek at the boy beside him, “Kyungsoo hyung, I’m your stalker and I’m the one who stole your underwear the other week!”

“YOU WHAT?!” Everyone in the room shouted and stayed still, even the figure stopped walking to look at Jongin in the dark. The saw the figure walking to the light switch and turn it on. “YURA NOONA?”

The young lady chuckled as she sat beside the still-amused Chanyeol. “Hey boys!” she greeted and grinned widely.

“Dang it, Noona, I must master your ninja skills!” Luhan joked.

Kyungsoo suddenly stood up, his eyes still fixed on his dongsaeng, “Why did you steal my underwear!? Why are you stalking me!?” He felt his heart drown in surprise and a little dash of anger. Well, he can’t feel angry at the boy because he just can’t. Jongin just sat there with his face turning red. He can’t handle the embarrassment of his confession as well as Kyungsoo’s hurt, angry and confused face.

“H-Hyung, I…”

Yura quickly stood up and tried relaxing Kyungsoo in panic. “Ah, Kyungsoo, I’m sure Jongin didn’t mean to say it. Right, Jongin?” She smiled sheepishly as she motioned Jongin to agree. The boy nodded, with a scared and embarrassed face.

“Right! It’s just a joke!” Jongin stood up and helped Yura to calm down his hyung. “I was just joking, hyung! Just forget about it!”

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun and Kris stared at Jongin with disbelief. Sehun stood up as well and went to Kyungsoo as he his back. “Yeah, Jongin’s right.” He said, “He didn’t mean to follow you for, um, maybe years and he didn’t mean to show his affection towards you for, well, let’s say… Every day?”

Jongin quickly stepped on his friend’s foot and gave him the death glare as he quickly returned to face Kyungsoo. “Don’t listen to him!”

“Kyunggie,” Yura cooed as she brushed off Jongin and Sehun, “Never mind that. How about you help me make dinner? Sounds good?”

Kyungsoo looked up at Yura and slowly pointed at Jongin. “But, but…”

“I’ll take that as a yes!” The young lady pushed Kyungsoo away from Jongin, ignoring the younger boy’s endless protests, and towards the kitchen as a sweat dropped.

Chanyeol smirked as he stood beside Jongin and threw his hands on his shoulder. “That’s a new way to confess.” Jongin can’t blush a deeper shade of red. He hits Chanyeol weakly and covered his face. Luhan joined in the conversation and made fun of Jongin. And the younger boy hated it.

“Hey, Baekhyun,” Kris slowly went beside his friend who was in the same state as him. Scared and amused. “I’m not really sure of what’s happening today but man, this is not my style.”

“Yeah,” Baekhyun shrugged. Chanyeol noticed how close Kris was to Baekhyun as they chatted quietly and talked about how they are never (ever ever) watching the movie again. He decided to ignore it and made fun of Jongin.

“Kkaebsong!” Bakehyun laughed as Kris smiled. Chanyeol glanced at them and smiled uncomfortably. He wanted to ignore it but Baekhyun was being comfortable with Kris. Too comfortable. Even if Kris was a friend, he can’t help but feel a little bit… jealous? “No. I’m not jealous! I’m uncomfortable. Yeah. Because Baekhyun is talkative and Kris might get bored!” Chanyeol thought.

“Sometimes, I do watch horror movies but I make sure my parents are with me.” Baekhyun stated as the tall boy walked to them awkwardly and coughed to get their attention. “Oh, uh, Chanyeol.” The boys looked at him.

“Uh, what are you guys talking about?” Chanyeol asked sheepishly.

Baekhyun raised a brow. “Nothing that concerns you.” He quickly answered as he motioned Chanyeol to go away and looked back at Kris. “As I was saying, I’m not really the person to watch horror movies.”

“Yeah, me too.” Kris smiled.

Chanyeol just stood where he was, staring at the two. “What the heck? They were fighting earlier but now they’re buddies?” The concerned (Chanyeol doesn’t want to use the term ‘jealous’) boy quickly grabbed Baekhyun’s arm and dragged him away from Kris. “Yah! What are you doing?!” The shorter boy slapped Chanyeol’s hand from his arm but got rejected. “What the heck are you-”

“Shh!” Chanyeol hushed Baekhyun as he did so. He isn’t really obedient but when it comes to Chanyeol, his body weirdly follows everything he says. Chanyeol took him to his (or their) room and locked the door shut. The two didn’t seem to hear the other people calling them.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol angrily. “That was rude!”

“Sorry.” He replied as he released Baekhyun’s arm and scratched his head. “Look, don’t smile at Kris. I just feel… Uncomfortable.” He admitted.

Baekhyun gave him a teasing smile as he nudged his roommate. “Are you perhaps jealous?”

The boy jumped at his question and quickly shook his head and blushed. “No! Of course not! And besides,” He trailed off, “I thought Kris will feel bored when talking to you. You talk too much!”

“What!? You’re so mean!” Baekhyun pouted. Chanyeol just laughed at him and they became silent. “Do I…” He started, “Do I really talk too much?” He blushed.

Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun’s hair and smiled at him. “Yes you do.” He said as Baekhyun looked at him. “But I like it.”

“I-I… Um, I…” Baekhyun stuttered and blushed a deep shade of pink.

“Come on, I bet Noona and Kyungsoo’s done with cooking.” He cut Baekhyun off and opened the door for him.

Before Baekhyun got out of the room, he stared at Chanyeol. “…And I also bet I’m your style.” The taller boy boasted and ran downstairs.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun screamed as he went out of the room and looked down at Chanyeol who stuck his tongue out.

“You are definitely not my style!”

 

 

-

hey! update! thanks for all the subs guys!!! you're all so kind!! i really appreciate it! ♥♥ :'D

so i'll be away for maybe two days because tomorrow is our flight back to the philippines. im really pumped up to go home! oh and if you guys have suggestions, ideas and/or a pairing you want me to write and join them to baekyeol's crazy love story, comment below and i'll see what i can do!! 

thanks so much again guys!!! i sarang all of you!!♥♥ (/^3^)/♥♥♥♥♥