1

Give Love

"The more you hate, the more you love"; or so as the quote say. Byun Baekhyun would beg to differ. To him, there was no point in even liking the person he hates the most.

"Good morning, Baekhyun." A deep and rather infatuating voice greeted him from behind as he was walking to school. He turned around and saw a tall boy with a dopey face, unimpressed. The tall boy gave him an insulting grin as he looks down for Baekhyun is much shorter than him.

Baekhyun flinched and darted a sarcastic laugh. "Good morning, Park. Chan. Yeol." emphasizing on every syllable of his name, he managed to smile at him. As if he was mocking the taller boy.

"You're early today." Baekhyun crossed his arms, "Is it because you're always late and that the principal offered suspending you for being tardy?"

Chanyeol obviously looked shocked because it was true, but he hid it with his wide grin. "How about you, Mr. Byun?" He raised a brow, "You're wearing extra thick make up today. Is it because you have dark spots?"

"W-What?" Baekhyun blushed, "I don't have dark spots on my face, excuse you!" He hit Chanyeol. "And I don't have thick make up!" He hit him again. "God, I hate you so much!"

"Who even told you that I like someone like you?"

"Go to hell!"

"Not if you go first."

"Ugh!"

And just like that, both boys rolled their eyes at each other and made their way to their classroom; which is at the same room. They sat at each end, Baekhyun on the far right on front while Chanyeol was at the back on the left. Seeing them fight and throw stuff at each other is a normal sight for their classmates.

The day ended with them mocking each other on the way home; which is they walk the same way because they live right next to each other. Their rooms' windows even mirror each other’s. And they hate it.

Every single day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol live like that. Not until today.

"Baek, honey, come down here for a second!" His mother called him from the first floor.

"Coming!" Baekhyun shouted as he made his way to his mom.

He saw his mother dressed up formally and saw luggage next to her. Baekhyun raised a curious brow.

"Honey, I'm so sorry this is so sudden!" His mom quickly walked to him, "But me and your Dad needs to go to this business trip."

"Oh, sure. It's fine, mom." he smiled as her mother's smile dropped.

"Ah, but you see, we'll be gone for a month."

"A month?" Baekhyun repeated as his eyes widened.

"And since no one will look after you, I decided that you should stay over at Park's house for the month."

The words echoed in Baekhyun's mind and made him angry.

"But why, of all houses, why choose Chanyeol's!?"

"It's convenient for you, honey. You and Yeollie-"

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun corrected and gagged to his mother's nickname to Chanyeol. Yeollie.

"-Right. Chanyeol. You and Chanyeol are buddies so it's fine."

"But mom we are NOT buddies and we never will!" He argued. "I can die in there! Aren't you worried?"

"Not at all. And besides, it's not Chanyeol who's going to take care of you. Yura's there."

"I'm fine with Noona just not his monkey brother!"

A beep from the outside distracted Baekhyun's mom and ignored his son's never ending protests. "You're dad's here to pick me up. Be a good boy while we're away."

"But-"

"No buts. Yura will pick you up any moment now so ready your things. I love you, Honey!" she kissed him goodbye and went inside the car.

Baekhyun groaned in defeat.

-xoxo-

"Hello, Baekhyun. Fancy seeing you here inside my room." The same deep voice and dopey face from before sarcastically greeted him.

"This was against my will, okay? Just... Shut up before I kill you."

"Little diva's not happy?" Chanyeol pouted, "Why? Don't you want to see my handsome face?" The taller boy grinned and winked at his new roommate.

"Handsome my ! More like stupid!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes in disgust and scanned his enemy's room. It was clean yet there were used clothes lying around. His eyes fixed on his twin sized bed, the diva raised his brow and pointed at it.

"I'll... We'll sleep there?"

Chanyeol looked at his bed.

"Together?"

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun again.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, answer me!"

The boy ran outside the room and kept on calling his sister. "Noona! Don't we have a guest room?" He went downstairs, in the living room, to talk to his sister.

"Yeol, remember this house only has two rooms? Your room and mine's." she replied without looking up from her laptop.

"Then Baekhyun should sleep in your room!"

"His mom told me that he will sleep in your room." Before Chanyeol could open his mouth, Yura scolded him. "No, Chanyeol. And keep it down, I'm finishing my report for tomorrow."

Chanyeol pouted and went back to his room. He wasn't mad at his sister, or neither did he even bother fighting with Baekhyun when he was back. A relieved smile was even on his face, which he was desperately hiding. Baekhyun didn't see it, or even cared, though.

"We have classes tomorrow. We should sleep, you know." Chanyeol reminded as he took off his shirt in front of Baekhyun, making his face as red as a tomato.

He stared at Chanyeol's body for awhile, remembering the thin figure and the abs forming on his stomach. His eyes wondered next to his muscular biceps and gulped. His jaw line was perfect, nonetheless. And his milky white skin even made his body look more fine. He never really saw how perfect Chanyeol's body is and even the thought of it makes him flustered.

"No, Baekhyun, his body is not good, damn it!" He thought and turned his face away when he realized Chanyeol was staring at him as well.

"Chanyeol, how dare you take off your shirt in front of me, you idiot!" Baekhyun covered his eyes. "ert!"

"Excuse me but you are blocking my closet," Chanyeol defended, "And you're the ert! You were staring at my y body! Drooling, in fact!"

"I am not, idiot! And your body is not y!"

"Byun-tae Baekhyun!" Chanyeol teased.

"Shut up, stupid giant Dumbo!"

Chanyeol laughed at the flustered Baekhyun and pulled him closer, making his roommate more flustered. Baekhyun's heart can't stop beating. "What are you-"

Before the boy could finish, Chanyeol let him go and walked pass him to his closet and got his new shirt. He was now wearing a white v-neck shirt with a text in front saying Happiness Delight in black.

Baekhyun just stood there, frozen, and was red. He wasn't sure if he was blushing because he was embarrassed or because of his anger.

"I'm sleeping first." Chanyeol suddenly broke the (very) awkward silence that made Baekhyun flinch.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol!" He called yet he was not looking at him and blushed. "I'll sleep on the right side." Baekhyun mumbled, trying to hide how embarrassed he is.

Chanyeol smiled brightly and moved his tall body to the left.

 

 

I'm not good at this lol ;A; Baek's a diva/tsundere omfg

I'm back with a fluff fic! Too everyone who's reading Cherryblossom, I'm sorry but long story short; something happened to the fic and myself lol so yeah :c *Thank you Master Hyung for the Cherryblossom poster you made a year ago!! Such a talented person ;A; I'll ask her to make me a poster for a chapter huehue~