Proposal?!

Frozen (SNSD Ver.)

Le Author's Note:

                      Hey, guys! I'm super really sorry that I haven't updated for a long time (2 years, to be really exact). I had so much studies to do but, I'm kind of back!  I'll try to update as soon as I can with my other stories. And also, I'll be making something for you guys as a sorry gift.

                      Have fun reading! And I promise that I'll tell you guys in advance if I'm going to be really busy.


                 

                ​After vomting, Jessica went back to the party. Tiffany stood there with her head down and clasping her hands together.

                    "Sorry about that." Tiffany apologized.

"It's okay. It isn''t your fault; it's actually the caterers. I'm going to kill that person who placed cucumbers on the menu..." she said, boling with anger.

                    "Jess, calm down... Don't make a scene here..."

                    All of a sudden, the annoncer said, "I'm sorry for distracting your conversation but I'm going to introduce to you the Duke of Eutopia, Lee Kwangsoo."

                    "That's not how you pronouce it. It's Yu-to-pi-ya." he corrected.

                    "Isn't that the same thing?"

                    Kwangsoo stared at the announcer and said, "Pronounce...it...properly."

                    The announcer cleared his throat and repeated, "The Duke of Yu-to-pi-ya, Lee Kwangsoo."

                    "Milady," he bowed. "As your closest partner in trade, I'm willing to offer the first dance." he danced weirdly and bowed.

                    "Nope, not my type. You're dancing, Tiff." she whispered.

                    "But, why me? You're the one being asked, idiot." Tiffany replied back.

                    Jessica smiled evilly. "I don't really know how to dance, but...my sister does." she replied with a grin.

                    "Wait, what?! I didn't agree to this..."  but she was dragged by Kwangsoo further away. Jessica waved to her.

                    "Fudge you!" she mouthed.

                    "Bye, sis."


                    Tiffany went to her sister with sweat beads on her face. "I never knew that he was so...passionate about dancing."

                    "Why do you say so?"

                    "All I can say is...the robot dance. Not doing that again."

                    ​Jessica laughed. "He was also wearing heels. Not bad for that tall guy."

                    They both stayed silent for a while. They were amazed by the scenery around them. People were dancing around, people were talking with each other, the intricate decorations; it was such an amazing sight.

                     "I wish that it would be like this...everyday. You and me, together." Tiffany muttered.

                     "I wish too, Tiff. But it can't."

                     "What do you mean can't?"

                     "It just can't...I'm sorry."

                     Tiffany looked down and sighed. "Okay, then. I'll excuse myself." and she walked away.

                     All Jessica can do is just stare at her sister, her best friend walk the distance. As for Tiffany, she held her tears, clutching for that wish to come true. All of a sudden, a big man bumped her and made her tumble to the other side.

                     "Woah!"

                     "Easy there. Are you okay?"

                     "Yul...Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks." Tiffany replied.

                     Yul grabbed her hand and they stared dancing on the dance floor. The both of them enjoyed dancing with each other with he rhythm of the music. After the dance, they talked to each other, telling corny jokes to one another. They both walked towards the outside of the castle.

                     "So wait, you have many sisters?!"

                     "Yeah, I'm the only guy in my family. Having 8 sisters surrounding you is pretty hard and it kinda lowers your self-esteem." Yul replied.

                     "Really? Well...me and sister just...didn't see each other for a long time already. It was only this day that we saw each other."

                     "Seriously?! I feel sad for you."

          

Okay, can I just, say something crazy?

I love crazy!

All my life has been a series of doors in my face
And then suddenly I bumped into you

I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like
I've been searching my whole life to find my own place
And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue

But with you
But with you

I found my place

I see your face

And it's nothing like I've ever known before....
Love is an open door
Love is an open door
Love is an open door.

With you
With you
With you
With you

Love is an open door

I mean it's crazy
What?

We finish each other's
Sandwiches

That's what I was gonna say!

I've never met someone

Who thinks so much like me
Jinx! Jinx again!
Our mental synchronization
Can have but one explanation

Hans: You
Anna: And I
Were
Just

Meant to be

Say goodbye

Say goodbye

To the pain of the past
We don't have to feel it any more
Love is an open door
Love is an open door
Life can be so much more

With you
With you
With you
With you

Love is an open door

Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?
Can I say something even crazier? Yes!

 

                     For the first time, Tiffany never felt alone anymore. She has Yul now.

 They both went back to the castle. They both looked for Jessica. They both saw her talking to some people.

 "Hey, Jessica...I mean, Queen. I want to tell you something. With Yul."

 "Don't tell me, he's the one..."

 "No, no, no! I...uhh...I'm going to get married. With Yul." Tiffany said straightly.

 "Sure, I accept...wait...what?!"


 Le Another Author's Note:

I'm really back now. You see, I'm really busy with my studies. I'm thankful because there's nothing to do; no assignments,  no studying to do (my school's in a mountain, it's amazing)

But, I'll really make up for it. I'll make a one-shot to apologize for my late arrival. I'm not really sure when I'll post it but, I promise that I'll make it. Also, I'm not sure when we'll update One Way Or Another but don't worry, I'll make sure we'll update it!   

Anyway, see you in the next update! :)

 

-Zennia9 signing out.