Here Comes Trouble!

Frozen (SNSD Ver.)

"Okay, Tiff, you win.", the eldest groaned in defeat.

 

The youngest smiled after her sister admitted her wrong doings, which includes her Totoro's head almost ripped off and thown into the white snow floor, courtesy of Jessica. She chased her with the cucumber and she enjoyed it very much. Seeing her sister scared makes her happy. I think she should be called Cucumber Lover and Troller Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: Yah! Why do you call me with those nicknames! It's so not my style. *acting so digusted*

Author: Hey, I prefer those nicknames.

Tiffany: Should I kill you then with this knife? *holding it while giving me an evil stare and smirk*

Author: *gulps her saliva* Fine...but if you kill me, who'll continue the story? Besides, I don't have a co-author.

Tiffany: *realizes her mistake* All right, I'll let you go. But, if you make more nicknames, I'll kill you.

Author: *scared at her voice and quickly nods*

Tiffany: *pats my head* Good, author.


 

Fany continued to play by herself while her sister sat down at the pole nearby. She was watching her sister just in case, you know, when trouble comes. As she stared at her, she noticed that she was just silent, throwing snowballs at the wall.Then all of a sudden, she suddenly fell to the floor and she cried. She decided to approach her sister.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?', she asked while rubbing her back.

 

"Unnie...", Fany continued to sob.

 

"It's okay, I'm here for you.", she replied. 

 

Fany pointed to a certain thing. She pointed upwards. Sica looked above and she saw a pile of snow taller than her. 

 

"Place me there.", she instructed.

 

She just stared at Fany in horror. Yes, she's a curious person. She didn't want her sister to die very early. 

 

"No.", Jessica said sternly.

 

"Why not?", the younger asked.

 

"Because...I don't want you to die early.", she answered. "And also, I want you to have a baby for me so I can take care of her.", she added.

 

"Eww...unnie. That's so disgusting.", she made a disgusted face.

 

"Yah, Stephanie!" and she started to tickle her. 

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry! And I'll give you one, okay?", she apologized.

 

The latter smiled and decided to place her on top. Yes, she knows the pros and cons of this situation. So, she just decided to what you call "go with the flow". 


Little Stephanie was on top of the snow mountain. She was so excited. All of a sudden, she jumped down. Jessica was shocked so she moved her right hand to make a snow slide. She landed safely on the ground which made her take a huge sigh of relieve.

 

Then, another problem arises. Tiffany ran to the snow mountain using the slide. When she ran towards the slide, she slipped because of the slippery floor. Jessica tried to make a soft landing for Tiffany so she made a snow pile by ing her right hand. But, she accidentaly hit her power in her head. She stared at her younger sister as she fell down. It felt like it was slow motion for Jessica. She closed her eyes, not wanting herself to see it. Then, she heard a loud thud. She opened her eyes slowly and the scene shocked her.

 

Tiffany was there, lying on the floor. She rushed towards her and shook her violently, trying to wake her up. But, her younger sister didn't not respond at all. Tears started to fall in her eyes towards her sister's body. All of a sudden, some strands of hair turned white in front her eyes.

 

She couldn't handle this anymore. She started to scream for help. What will happen?

 



Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for days. I was a bit busy. But, no worries I'll be updating another one soon. If you were sad, I'll give you something to cheer you up. :)

 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GJOaLBauo 

 

Bye! See you soon! Zennia9 signing off!