It's Coronation Day!

Frozen (SNSD Ver.)

Before you guys read this chapter, watch this first:

It will tell the whole story. :)


3 years later...

A tall girl with messed up hair was sleeping on her pink bed full of Totoros. All of a sudden, her butler entered the room, being careful not to wake up the lady.

 

"Ms. Stephanie...you should wake up now...", he said.

 

"Uhh...5 minutes, Ren.", she replied in her sleeping state.

 

"But...it's already the day, Ms. Stephanie. The coronation."

 

She jolted up from her bed, with a are-you-freakin-serious look. He knows what he meant and he simply nodded up and down.

 

 

"Uwah!", Fany screamed as she almost fell into the water.

 

"Hold on!", a guy screamed while holding her while his horse bit his t-shirt to prevent him from falling down.

 

He pulled harder and they fell down with Fany on top of him. They quickly stood up to prevent you know, lovey-dovey.

 

"Uh...thanks, whoever you are.", she said.

 

"It's Kwon Yul.", he smiled.

 

"Tiffany. Princess Tiffany.", she replied.

 

The guy suddenly bowed down with his horse. " I'm really sorry, Princess. I'm not suppossed to...'', he spoke.

 

"No, no, no, it's okay, Yul. I understand.", she smiled sweetly.

 

"Uh...aren't you going back, Tiffany? It's your coronation today."

 

"Oh, right. My coronation...Sorry.", and she rushed back to the castle.

 

Yul waved goodbye, falling in love with her eye-smiles or basically, everything. His horse stared at him weirdly for smiling like a weird person.


 

Jessica was in her room, staring at the mirror. She was wondering what she's going to do with her ice powers. 

 

"What should I do...", she muttered.

 

She remembered something that her father explained as she thought about it.

 

-Flashback-

"Appa...I can't control it anymore! What should I do?!", the little one screamed at her parents.

 

"Jessica...it's alright. Just calm yourself down.", her mother replied.

 

"No! Just...I don't want to hurt you.", she said with tears falling down her eyes.

 

"Jessi...here. This may be helpful.", her father said while handing the gloves to her daughter.

 

"Appa...thanks.", she smiled while taking those gloves and placing both of them in her hands.

 

-End-

 

Jessica smiled at the memory that she had. She placed her gloves in her hands and went out of her room for the coronation.


:-:

 

The procession of Jessica for being the queen proceeded well until the priest told her to hold two things and take off her gloves. She became nervous all of a sudden. Sweat was falling from her forehead.


"Jessica...", the priest replied.

 

She slowly took off her gloves and held the two things in both in her palms. The priest chanted something and she noticed that her ice powers is appearing in those items.

 

"Oh, crap.", she muttered.

 

She bit her lip so that she won't say anything stupid. Then, the priest finished his saying by saying, "All hail, Queen Jessica of Arendelle!"

 

"All hail, Queen Jessica!", the people screamed out loud.

 

She quickly used the chance to give the things to the priest and wear her gloves again. She smiled, pretending that nothing happened.


:-:


It was the party afterwards. The guests were enjoying themselves in the ballroom. Jessica was greeting guests with her smile. Then, an announcer came in front of the stage.

 

"Queen Jessica of Arendelle.", he announced.

 

Jessica walked to the stage with a beautiful light blue gown while the audience screamed with joy and clapped.

 

"Princess Tiffany of Arendelle.", he announced.

 

Fany was shocked saying, "Nononono..." but she was dragged to the stage, beside Jessica.

 

"Offf! Okay then...", Tiffany muttered.

 

All of the people bowed down to them.

 

"Hey.", Jessica started a conversation with her sister.

 

"Me? As in me?", she pointed to herself which made Jessica giggle softly.

 

"Yes. Isn't it obvious?"

 

"Oh...", was the only thing that Tiffany said. "You look prettierful, I mean uh...prettier, Jessica."

 

"Thanks...time goes fast..."

 

All of a sudden, they both sniffed something.

 

"Do you smell that?", Jessica asked.
 


"Yeah..."

 

They both stared at each other and said it simultaneously, "Cucumbers."

 

Wait a minute...this is wrong...very wrong...

 

"What? Cucumbers?!", Jessica shrieked.

 

"Eh? What's wrong with cucumbers?", her sister asked.

 

"I...have...an...allergy...to...those.", she said and quickly went to the bathroom.

 

"Crap...it's my fault.", Tiffany muttered.


Le Author's Note:

Hey guys, I'm back! Kinda. Anyway, thanks for waiting for me. I was a bit busy because, you know, collab story with soshibubbles09, studying, etc.

 

And I got a poster now! Yehet! I really thank TheSrawberryCupcake, my chingoo and TwinkleAi for making this beautiful poster!

 

So...I'll try to update later. Bye!! And comments, subscriptions and upvotes are always accepted because it really gains me confidence.

 

And I made a Ask.fm account. It's ask.fm/Zennia9

 

Bye!!!

 

-Zennia9 signing off.