Naming The Snowman.......I Mean Snowgirl

Frozen (SNSD Ver.)

After playing non-stop in their house, the duo decided to lie down on the snow filled floor. They both stared at the beautiful glass design on the wall. They both admired the hard work whoever made this.

 

All of a sudden, Tiffany nudged Sica on the shoulder, annoying her.

 

"What do you want, Tiff? If you are asking if we should play more, I'm freakin tired.", the older one replied.

 

"Unnie, no. I don't want to play. I'm dead tired already.", the maknae answered.

 

"Then what is it?"

 

"Umm.....what should we name our snowman, I mean snowgirl, unnie?"

 

"Name it Whitey.", Jessica answered it advance.

 

"Eww, unnie, you're being too racist!", Fany gave a digusted face while saying that to her sister.

 

Jessica stared at her sister in shock. "How the hell did she learn that word?", she thought. As she stared at her sister, she was acting so innocent, pretending that she didn't mutter that word out loud.

 

As she gave a death glare to her sister, she asked, "Where did you learn that word, Fany?"

 

Fany just kept silent while staring at her sister. She started to sweat a lot. She poked her pointer fingers back and forth. Just seeing her death glare makes her scared of her so much.

 

Sica continued to stare at her with her ice cold death glare, making Fany more nervous. All of a sudden, she bowed 90°, making her shocked.

 

"Unnie, I heard you said that in the room yesterday!", she admitted while bowing.

 

"What?!"

 

Now, she's the one who is getting nervous. She is now experiencing the same thing with her younger sister. Sweating a lot, poking her pointer fingers back and forth. What are sisters for right?

 

"Okay, I'm sorry, dongsaeng. I was reading 50 Shades yesterday.", she also admitted.

 

"50 Shades?", the latter asked.

 

"Yeah....."

 

"Can I read it?", Fany asked with sparkling eyes.

 

"NO!!", Jessica screamed.

 

"Why not?"

 

"It's not suitable for you, Fany."

 

"Really? Then I'll read it when I'm your age, unnie!", she said while smiling.

 

"Yeah....sure.", Sica muttered. When it is going to be her birthday, it is going to be her fault for tainting her innocent and pure image. Tsk..tsk...Very bad, Sica. Very bad....

 

"Unnie, what about Olaf?", Fany asked.

 

"It already reminds of a loaf.", she replied back.

 

"Why a loaf?"

 

"From Olaf, you exchange the letter "o" with letter "l" and the word becomes loaf.", Jessica explained.

 

"Ohh...That's why unnie is so smart!"

 

Jessica smiled at her compliment. She felt proud for being smart.

 

"Wait...what about Sunny?", Jessica asked.

 

"Eww...so doesn't match.", Fany said sarcastically.

 

"What did you say?!", she replied with her all famous death glare which made Fany scared, again.

 

"Unnie, I prefer Snowy because it matches well with the one we made."

 

"Sunny."

"Snowy."

"Sunny!"

"Snowy!"

 

And they continued their arguement all over again. As an author, I don't like this fighting.

 

 Jessica and Tiffany: *HellFany and Sica mode activated* What...did....you...say?

Author: *gulps saliva* Nothing...

Jessica and Tiffany: *still in Hell mode* Are you sure?

Author: *almost pees in her pants because she scared to death* Yes......

Jessica and Tiffany: *back to cheerful form* Okay! We'll continue, author-nim! *walks away*

Author: *doesn't realize that she pissed in her pants*

 

"Fine then, if you don't agree to my idea..." Jessica pulled something in her pocket and it made Fany shocked. "I'll rip off Totoro's ugly face.", she smiled evilly.

 

Fany just stared at her in horror. She cursed herself mentally for telling her where she keeps her secret compartment of Totoros in case she's bored to death. She has to make a decision. Totoro's face ripped off in front of her or agreeing to her terms.

 

"Okay. Okay! Sunny it is!", Fany agreed.

 

Jessica smiled and tossed the Totoro away. Time slowed down when she saw Totoro flying away from her. She ran in slow motion and ran and jumped to catch her toy. She did catch it but she fell, face first. Jessica laughed at her loudly while she gave her the death glare.

 

"Oh my gosh, Tiff. You really love those, huh?"

 

"Yeah, I do. And now it's time for your punishment, Jessica." She grabbed the cucumber from her pocket and dashed towards the cucumber hater. She screamed and they begun the chase. I wish I was there. Huhuhu.....


Hey, guys! Second chappie is up. Continue commenting, subscribing or upvoting if you like it. 

Guys, I want to ask you. Should I make a story in what happens if SNSD was in someone's body?

Just type it in the comments. See yah!

Zennia9 signing off.