Different Memories

Frozen (SNSD Ver.)

Their mother and father came downstairs with worried faces. They saw Jessica holding Fany. Their mother ran towards them.

 

"What did you do, Jessica?", her mother asked worriedly.

 

"I...she...slipped...and...I...", she stuttered.

 

"Shh... It's okay, Jessie.", her mother comforted her.

 

His father rushed towards them and whispered something to to her wife. Sica wondered what they were talking. The father carried Fany.

 

"Appa, where are you taking her?", Sica asked.

 

"Someone who can cure her.", he replied.

 

Sica held her mother's hand and told her she wants to go with her dad. Her mother agreed and they rode on their horses to go to help.


There was a little reindeer who was carrying blocks of ice while the other little one was reading magazines. To be exact, erted ones. All of a sudden, the reindeer all of a sudden stopped. The little one tumbled forward in response.

 

"Yah, Ginger! Why did you stop?", the little one complained.

 

The reindeer grunted. He moved his head. He was suprised at his action and he decided to look at his right. He saw  a man, a woman, two girls. The one was scared while the other one was sleeping peacefully. And another thing shocked him. As the horse of the little girl who was awake ran, ice appeared in the floor.

 

"Ginger...you know what to do, right?", he asked his "best friend".

 

He nodded his head in response. The latter smiled. 

 

"Let's gooooooo...Ginger!", he screamed.

 

He turned around and chased them while the other one went back in reading magazines. erted ones, of course.

 

***

They both arrived at the place her father mentioned. She just stared at her father, with doubtful eyes.

 

"Father, why are we here?", she questioned. "All I see is rocks and grass."

 

"That's what you think, Jessica.", he smiled and all of a sudden the rocks started to move.

 

"Eekkk!!!", she screamed. She ran to hide from the rocks that were moving. His father laughed at the sight of his daughter hiding. The rocks became trolls. 

 

At the other side, one guy and his reindeer was looking at the sight before them. 

 

"That...was...awesome...", he muttered.

 

There was a "rock" that popped out between them. It held both of their shoulders and made them close to her.

 

"You'll be my sons, okay?", it asked.

 

They both nodded and the latter smiled in return.


The father of Jessica asked where is she. They pointed a certain person and he rolled towards them, which includes Jessica who returned from her tantrum which happened a while ago.

 

"Master Seo...please help my daughter...", he pleaded.

 

She came near Tiffany, who's still fast asleep. She smiled and replied, "Thank god it isn't her beautiful heart."

 

"Why...umm...", Jessica stuttered because she isn't familiar with her name.

 

"It's Seohyun, Jessica.", she greeted with a smile.

 

"Seo...I mean Miss Seo, why you're happy?", she asked.

 

"It's because, if you hit her heart, she'll freeze to death. To be exact she'll die. And her hair color will turn white.", she replied.

 

Sica gasped. She hid behind her father's back, afraid of Seohyun's speech. She tried to approached her but her father stopped Seohyun. His father was afraid she might have tantrums again.

 

"It's okay, I'm just telling her what's she has to do.", she replied to Jessica's father.

 

"He nodded in response to her question. He bent down and whispered somthing to his daughter. She moved her head up and down, disagreeing to her father's commands. But, he pouted and Sica just agreed because she didn't want her father to be dissapionted. She moved towards Seohyun slowly, scared of her prescence. But, Seohyun smiled which made her not scared anymore.

 

Seohyun pointed to a bench. She told her to sit down there and she understood and went. She got near her and began talking to her about everything, powers, how to control it, etc. After their conversation has ended, Seohyun hugged the little girl. Jessica's father smiled at the sight of them.

 

"Sica, you can go to your appa and umma now.", she said. Sica smiled and ran towards them. She slowly walked towards Tiffany.

 

She moved her hands around her head, replacing her memories that occured a while ago with happier ones. Sica just kept silent, just staring at her sister.

 

"It's done."

 

She then looked at Jessica. She noticed that her face was filled with sadness. 

 

"Sica...you have to do it. You don't have any choice."

 

She just nodded her head. She then staredat her father who rubbed his palm on his daughter head and whispered, "It's for the best."

 

And now...what will happen?


Hey, guys!! Sorry for not updating regularly. I'll try to update as much as possible.

And we met 3 characters! Seohyun, Taeyeon and Ginger! I love all them!

And thanks for the new subbies! 

And this may be the longest chapter I've ever written.

Please comment, subscribe and upvote if you liked it!

I love you guys! <3

-Zennia9 signing off