The Beginning

Frozen (SNSD Ver.)

Frozen Part I

The two young kids were sleeping. All of a sudden, Fany woke up and tried to wake her up.


"Unnie.....I want to play badly....", little Fany whispered.


"Then, play by yourself.", she answered back while shoving off her sister.


"But, I feel lonely playing by self.", she replied.


She went back to bed, pouting. As she lied on her bed, she suddenly had an a idea in her mind. She quickly stood up and shook her again.


"How about building a snowman, unnie or else I will put a cucumber on your face!", she warned.


"Don't you dare Fany.", she threatened the playful girl.


"I will unnie. I'll really do it because....", she replied while holding a green-like object on her hands.


"Eek!!", she dolphin-screamed.


Fany started to run to Jessica. Scared, she ran quickly. They started to chase each other. The latter was enjoying herself. Seeing her sister getting scared is very funny to her.


"Alright, I surrender.", she replied while raising her hands.


She smiled evilly. At least, Jessica didn't faint or die. 


"Plan Cucumber worked.", she muttered evilly.


After chasing and threatening each other, they proceeded to go outside their bedroom. They started running towards the enormous and empty hall, reminding each other not to awaken their parents who are still sleeping.


----------

"Come on, unnie! Make it already!", little Fany complained to her sister.


"Yah, you know we ran and you're not even tired one bit! Just let me rest, Stephanie!"


Her younger sister obliged. She sat in the nearby pole, waiting for her signal she'll start.


She waited for minutes and hours. She was really bored. All of a sudden, she got really angry. Tsk. Very impatient Fany.


"Unnie! Let's start!", she screamed.


She noticed her sister sleeping in the pole. Her eyes were fully closed, meaning she was in deep slumber. She started to approach her unnie and when she was near her, she slapped her hard in the cheek. She was startled upon seeing her sister with an angry face.


"All right, let's start.", her sister replied while rubbing her cheek.


Little Stephanie was happy that she can see her sister's ability. Jessica started to move her hands in a circular motion. She was amazed at the scene that's happening in front of her. 


"You're excited, dongsaeng?", the older one asked.


Fany quickly nodded her head in response to her sister's question. The latter smiled and separated her hands and raised both in the air. White snow started falling on them.


"Unnie, this is so beautiful!", her younger sister replied while touching the lit-white snow.


The older sister smiled. She once again separated her hands and the floor was filled with snow. Fany ran and jumped on the snow, causing her sister to laugh.


"How cute, Stephanie.", her sister thought.


After a while, Fany started to mold the body of the snowman. She wanted to place the second part of the body but she stumbled and fell down. The latter laughed at her sister who was pouting. She approached her sister and rubbed her hair.


"It's okay, Fany. You'll be taller than me soon."


Fany eye-smiled at her sister which Jessica returned back with a smile. After a while, the oldest molded the second part and placed it on top.


After that, they completed their snowman. Fany noticed something different. She poked her sister, trying to get her attention.


"Unnie, why does our snowman look like a human figure or should I say, girl?", she asked.


She gave a questioning look at her sister, not believing her. Fany pointed at the human-like snowman and sister was shocked seeing a human-like snowman.


The snowma..I mean snowgirl was petite. She had big melons. She was wearing a jacket and some pants.


Fany: What are melons, author?
Me: Umm... I think you're too young to know the meaning of that, Fany.
Fany:*HellFany activated* Tell. Me!
Me: *panicked* You can ask your unnie, Fany.
Fany: Really? Thanks, author-nim!
Me: *prays* Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ!


"Hold on unnie, how did she get some clothes?", the younger asked.


"How would I know?"


"Unnie, you are the one who built it the most!"


"Right....."


"I wanted to make her have clothes, okay?", she admitted.


"Unnie, but they're supposed to.......", she complained.


"Let's just play, Tiff.", the older replied.


"Okay, unnie!"


As Tiffany ran away, she sighed.


"At least she didn't complain more.", she replied in her mind.

 

And they continued to play for a long time. Until trouble strikes.