Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung

WORST COUPLE

This is the hardest part of going to the new school: first meeting with the classmates. No matter what I have to leave a good impression or they will forever think of me as a freak.

The class went quiet as soon as we stepped in. They stared at us and God that made me nervous. I quickly grabbed Chaerin’s hand tightly and let her lead me to which seat should we take.

Chaerin didn’t seem to care though. She keeps on walking to the back of class and picked the chair at the last row.

She pulled me closer and whispered “Don’t care about these morons’ stares. They’re jealous, we are obviously cooler than them.”

We sat down and they stopped staring at us. Way to go, Hyerin. The first step done already.

Beside the fact that they kept staring at us (me) from head to toe, the class is not that bad. There were so many windows so large amounts of sunlight brighten the room.

“Yah!” I heard Chaerin loudly yelled beside me, some of students stared at us again.

“Oh no don’t be too loud, they are staring at us again!” I hit her head. She can be dumb at times.

She cringed and lowered her voice. “Look at my right.”

I looked right and found him. He is him, the guy who showed us the wrong way. So we are going to the same class huh. Not really a good thing, he left a bad impression on me.

Not the same with Chaerin though. She was genuinely happy to see the guy in the same class with us. She is even giggling like crazy. She is stupid in love, I must say.

“Oh my God, look at him! Handsome dude.” She cheered.

I only rolled my eyes.

Chaerin stood up and visit the guy’s table. Oh no Chaerin is way too brave when it comes to love. She offered her hand bravely with such a cute smile planted on her face.

“Chaerin. Lee Chaerin.” She introduced herself cheerfully.

It didn’t take a long time for him to take her hand and introduced himself. “Jimin. Park Jimin.”

“Great. Cute name.” She flirted. Oh I can’t stand seeing her being like this.

“So you managed to find this class.” He said amusingly. Wow that’s quiet a hint isn’t it. Was he just lying when he showed us the way to classroom? Why even he arrived faster than us.

“Yeah thanks to your help.” Chaerin praised. “Anyway why you showed us the wrong way? Because you are a new student too?”

He shrugged his shoulder lazily with such an annoying face. “Well… Maybe?”

What an ambiguous answer.

He looked over Chaerin and found me. He stared at me for a while and asked my name to Chaerin.

“Huh? My friend? Her name is Hyerin.” Chaerin introduced me.

“Hyerin… Hi, Hyerin!” He waved his hands at me with a puppy smile. I would love to wave back but I don’t like him since beginning so I kept on my poker face and turned my face to the front, not caring about what would he react about that.


 

“Told you everything would be alright.” Chaerin said sheepishly as she ate her ice cream.

Chaerin is right. One day passed at school and nothing went wrong. No one yelling me names, no one bully me, and no one hurt me. Yet. It’s impossible nothing goes wrong. Whenever someone overweight like me entered a new school, I’m sure there would be a trouble going on, it just haven’t appeared yet.

We decided to stop at an ice cream stall before going home to celebrate our first day on high school. The sun sets already and i realized one day passed already.

Chaerin was beside me and kept on talking about our class. The people seem fine, she said. They are the kind who would stare but won’t hurt. The homeroom teacher was also fun. He was a young and clumsy guy. After all first day wasn’t that bad.

“And the best thing is Jimin-oppa. Ah how handsome he is… Felt like I found my prince charming” She said, daydreaming again while gigging unstoppably.

“He is in the same class at us yet you call him oppa. What a weirdo.” I commented. “Not to mention he deceived us this morning.”

“Hey, he just has this oppa aura around him you know.” She stared at me. “and that because he has his reason. Don’t judge him too much!”

“Whatever.”

“He even greeted you with his puppy smile. What’s wrong with you.”

“nothing.” It just I think there is something so weird about him.

“Well other than that…” Chaerin take a spoonful of her last ice cream left. “I’m so curious about the Kim Taehyung guy.”

“Kim Taehyung? The guy who didn’t show up today?”

“Yes! I heard some hot news about him.”

“Ok so what is it?” This is what Chaerin is good at. Give her a day full to socialize and she can make the entire school her friend. I mean unlike me, she’s so good at socializing and that’s how she never missed any kind of news going round at school.

“They said he is a kind of hot bad fighter.”

“Bad fighter?” I coughed. Oh no. I don’t need this kind of news.

“A HOT bad fighter.” She repeated with a slightly louder volume on the hot part.

“You mean?”

“A fighter, he fights a lot but he is gorgeous and handsome. The girls literally would give everything to get this hottie.”

“You talk like you know him a lot.” I tried to not look panic about this.

“Well that’s what the girls said I don’t know either. But can you imagine? Park Jimin plus Kim Taehyung, don’t you think our class is far much better than what we expected?”

No Not really.

“I guess so.” I awkwardly agreed.

“I can’t wait to meet this kim Taehyung guy.” She said excitedly.

We finished our ice cream and decided to go home. I looked at the sky and cringed. I hate the dark sky at night.

No matter how hot this guy is I won’t go near him. I hate kingka. I can’t risk myself being bullied again.