New step

WORST COUPLE

“Lee Hyeri” Chaerin sighed heavily. Hyeri was hiding behind her back all the time since they ever entered the big hit high. “Just walk beside me, will you? How are you going to have friends if you are like this all the time?”

“I have you” Hyeri said sheepishly and that got a big groan from Chaerin. “Do you want to have only one friend for the entire of your life?”

“You forgot to say Jungkook, he is our friend too.” Hyeri kept on hiding behind her best friend.

“He was. He decided to leave us so he is not our friend anymore.” Chaerin said, she found herself getting annoyed whenever someone mentioned their old best friend on middle school, Jungkook who suddenly just left them both alone without leaving any explanation behind.

“He must have his reason.” Hyeri looked around only to found out that most of people were staring at her from head to toe, some even whispering around and laughed loudly.

“Aish these people, wanna die!?” Chaerin yelled as she noticed how many people was staring at her best friend. She made a hitting motion with her hand, scaring some of the students away.

“That’s better” amused, Chaerin smiled to herself. “Don’t worry about those morons.”

“That’s okay.” Hyeri smiled. “I’m used to it anyway. Where is our class again?” She curiously asked. They didn’t even know this building location. They were seriously at lost.

Chaerin was thinking when she spotted a boy walking leisurely near them. She approached him quick with Hyeri followed from behind.

“Excuse me…” Chaerin greeted. “Do you know where the class 1-1 is?”

The guy smiled and Chaerin heart beats faster. She couldn’t deny how handsome this boy is.

“That way, turned left and you will see the sign 1-1.” He answered, still with the smile in his face.

“Okay then… Thankyou. Oppa.” Chaerin said the oppa awkwardly since she really didn’t know what to say.

“You are very welcome.”

And that how Hyeri had to pull Chaerin’s hand and decided to find the class, because Chaerin was standing dumbly there staring at the guy’s back. Her best friend has a crush. Again. Chaerin falls in love easily with anyone with charming smile.


 

“Damn that guy.” Hyeri was panting heavily as they climbed another stair. They followed what the guy before told but endedup lost and don’t know where to go. The corridor was empty since the bell few minutes ago; everyone must be at their own class already.

“Well.. Maybe he is just bad at explaining… Or maybe he is just a new student like us?” Chaerin defended her prince. Unlike Hyeri, Chaerin didn’t feel tired at all.

Hyeri can only sighed out of frustration. She wiped the sweats that started to flow down. Maybe Chaerin was right. Maybe that guy is a new student too. But he should just tell them that he doesn’t know the way if that’s the case.

They started to search for the class again. It will be such a waste if they just go home.

3 times going back and forth, they finally found their class. With heavy steps, both of them opened the class together. 


 

I feel so bad for the late update but college is killing me and im sorry :(

anyhow enjoy the story :D