A visit

WORST COUPLE

“Come… in?” Taehyung awkwardly offered. Hyeri peeked a bit and hesitated whether to come inside or not. At any kind of state, a girl going inside a boy’s home at late night is just not a proper thing to do, considering he is living alone. But Hyeri believed he won’t do any harm so she decided to go in, even if she gets in trouble she can still call Rapmonster hyung for help.

And Kim Taehyung is far thinner than her; there is nothing to worry about.

She sat in a sofa and looked around. He got such a nice place to stay. It seems like this place cost is expensive, it has a really modern decoration with elegant but plain gray wallpaper. Even though the place was nice, it was messy. Papers everywhere, plates at the sink abandoned, Hyeri wonders if boys really like living like that.

“How you find this place?” he asked. He was nervous too, this is the first time someone from his school care enough to visit him and looking for him this far. His apartment is way too far from school to be searching for.

“With… some help?” Hyeri answered back awkwardly. Should she tells her that Rapmonster hyung is the one who told her everything?

“Ah, It’s hyung, isn’t it? That guy can’t really keep his mouth.”

“It’s… not like that… Don’t blame him…”

“That’s okay. I just don’t like him telling my address to people.”

“So you don’t like that I come over here?”

That question left Taehyung speechless. He hates visitors, damn he do. That’s why even though the door bell has ringed for few times he purposely won’t open the door. But that night was different. He just felt he had to open the door, and he did. The moment he opened the door he found someone he had been missing this week the most, his so called buddy. He felt something weird inside him, like butterfly inside his stomach flying around and he couldn’t describe the feeling. He was surprised, but he was happy.

“I never said that.”

Hyer smiled. That means her visit is not something useless.

“What happened to you?” She started moving her hands and touched the bandaged area of his body. Taehyung moved slightly and frowned in pain.

“And why you didn’t show up for a week? Seriously, I was so scared something bad happened to you.” She punched his arm slowly.

“Yeah something bad happened. Don’t you see my scars?”

“No I was scared something worse happened…. Like you die or something.”

He chuckled and hit her forehead in a playful manner. “Ya! Don’t ever think something like that again. You like it if I die?”

“No…! That’s why I’m here, pabo.” She pouted.

It was really awkward but they got comfortable right away. His buddy can always make him feel better. Always.

“Those scars… are you really okay? Should I take you to hospital?” Hyeri asked. Even though he seemed fine, she couldn’t pretend she didn’t see those damaged scars and bruised all over his body.

“Nah I’m fine. I’m really strong.” He insisted on not going there. He hates hospital, to be honest.

“How can I believe… You couldn’t even lift me up.” She pouted again. Taehyung wanted to squeeze those cheeks but he resisted. It just feels wrong to do that.

“That was because you are heavy.” He said and laughed.

“Can you at least tell me why you are hurt like this?” She asked worriedly. She wished she could help him with something but seeing how he acted so strong made her heart sink in deeper worries. What if this kind of thing happens again?

Taehyung stared straightly to her and smiled. He wanted to tell her, but he doesn’t want her to get involved in anything dangerous he does right now.

“It’s too late, you better go home.” Taehyung pulled her hand and took her to the door. She was literally being dragged.

“What? But you haven’t told me everything…”

“You will be late tomorrow.” He kept on pushing her out of the door.

“Listen.” He grabbed both of Hyeri’s shoulders who seemed like can’t stop moving around. “I’m perfectly fine and I will meet you tomorrow at class, how’s about that?”

“Really?”

“Promise.” He smiled. He held Hyeri’s hand and led her to down stair.

Rapmonster smiled upon seeing his friend came over. “Hi buddy, you look okay.”

“Of course, Namjoon.” Taehyung greeted back as he opened the door for Hyeri and told her to get in. Hyeri made sure she took a note that Rapmonster’s real name is Namjoon. She wonders if she should call his real name next time.

“Without the ‘hyung’ word? What a rascal.” Rapmonster said sarcastically.

“Said the one who gives my address to someone recklessly.” Even though he was really happy that Hyeri come over, he is still upset about what Rapmonster did.

“Listen, buddy.” Rapmonster put his arm at his best friend’s shoulder with a smirk. They took a look at the person who was innocently stared at them back in confusion inside the car “I know which one is nice and which one is not. Tthis girl, I think she was really concerned about you. And you talk about her a lot, so…”

“When did I talk about her!” Taehyung’s face blushed red, releasing himself from Rapmonster’s arm.

“Ah my badass friend is so shy in front of girl he likes…” Rapmonster teased even more and that got Taehyung’s face redder and redder.

“I don’t like her! I mean I like her…. But in a friendly way! Really!”

“Whatever. I will just take her home now.”

Just when he was going to open the door, Taehyung called.

“Take care of her for me, hyung.”

Rapmonster smiled and get inside the car. “Poor friend, too oblivious of his own feeling.”

“What?” Hyeri asked but Rapmonster just smirked.

“Nothing”


 

What a weird chapter =___=

I hope you enjoy though. Taehyung is such a sweet boy isn't he.

<3