Computer Lab

The Universal Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ Chapter Two ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
• Computer Lab •

Choi Soo Mi
Wednesday
12:45

The computer lab was empty; probably because it was lunchtime and technically food wasn't allowed near the computers. People forget that i'm a freaking rebel. Okay i may sound like a massive badass, but s soon as i said that, I started sweating for dear life. After eventually calming the sweats and mild nausua,   unwrapped my sandwich as quietly as i could. I'm actually terrfied of the consequences of me eating in here, but i'd rather spend my time by myself than fakely smile my way through a lunch period with people i didn't like. It sounds vain, but not everyone deserves my attention. Not that i'm a shiny diamond in field of rhinestone, but i'm picky about who my friends are. 

And now here i was; alone, in the computer room, hiding. 

It's not like i don't have friends, i do. But they either don't go to University, or are in a lecture. So here i am. Nibbling a multigrain sandwich, wedged between two computers. Eventually i decided to wing it and switch on a computer. My food now eaten and the remnants hidden.

The computer lit up brightly, momentarily blinding me as i widened my eyes and scrunched my face.  The familiar tone of the home screen sounded. I typed in my log in and made myself comfortable in the swivel chair; hitching my ankles across eachother and resting my elbow against the wood. Usually, i would go right into finishing my left over assisgnments-

Academic queen cming at ya!

But my inner fangirl kicked in.

Wednesday
4:45

I spent the time between my lecture and workshop; a whole 3 hours, on the many kpop forums that i had joined. Catching up on current affairs no doubt; while also having a hidden intention of ing on the many sensational bodies that were my favourite boy band. I first discovered them when i was still in America. Kpop had soon become a somewhat mainstream fad in some areas. 

I'm not one to often jump on the bandwagon, But when the wagon held hot korean boys in tight jeans who could sing and dance amazingly, who wouldn't jump on?

My workshop isn't even worth mentioning. It was essentially a snore wrapped in a puddle of drool.

A bell signalling the end of school rang and i slowly made my way out of the class and down the hallway. A yawn prickled at my throat, and i threw back my arms in retaliation; curling my back and letting it out. My hand came in contact with someones chest, and i stopped mid yawn, completely frozen on the spot; my mouth still obscenely open. This chest felt oddly familiar as i felt around, before abruptly pulling my hand back and putting my head down.

"Someone's abit forward today" The voice behind me giggled, i could hear the smirk on his face; practically feel the delight in those damn crinkly eyes. God damn it, why couldn't i have accidently fondled a cute guys chest and not his.

"You walked into me." I regained my confidence and didn't even stop to talk to the delectable man following me.

"Your outstretched arm was simply begging my chest to greet it, i did you a favour if anything!" Kai winked slyly before wrapping an arm over my shoulder. I tried to shake him off; believe me, i really tried, but it's like we were glued together. People started staring at us as we walked down the street.

Oh god please don't think the wrong thing.

I hated being stared at, but it came with the job of being Kais friend. I cursed myself for admitting it, but he was looker.

"Yoo hoo!" Kais hand waved in front of my face, bringing me back to my sad reality.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter