Light Jog

The Universal Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ Chapter Five ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
• Light Jog •

Song Ah Ri
Friday
6:15

I hated mornings and mornings hated me. It's a mutual hatred, strengthened everyday. Every freaking day, the sun would find someway to get through my curtains and wake me up. Never at a good time either. Always at like 6am or some other ungodly hour. And believe me, when i'm forced to get up at this time, you don't want to get in my way. 

Unless of course you're Zhang Yixing; AKA Lay. Because Zhang Yixing is a fearless bastard.

After my attack from the sunlight, i waddled into the kitchen; tripping over my feet three times along the way, cursing the carpet everytime. The clock read 6:15. I held my fist up at the clock and then the window.

"Curse you, you devil, WHY DO YOU EXIST!" Okay, so my mild angry fist turned into a full on angry body. I was punching air in front of the window, and then flipped off the sun. But it was too much of a coward to do anything back. Yeah he better be scared.

Weakling.

My front door swung open, so i grabbed the nearest steak knife and slumped onto the floor; to be more stealthy of course. 

"Riri~... what are you doing?" My apparent bestfriend stood in the doorway, clad in knee length running pants and a tank top. If me getting woken up at 6am every morning wasn't bad enough, once Lay realized; which he would since he lived across the alley from me and always heard my angry rants each morning, he decides that that would be a perfect time for a light jog. 

I regret living so close to him, i really do. Because every morning that i do get woken up; and curse the sun through the window, he can see. So he pulls on his unbelievably tight running pants and cons me into this light jog. And each time i fall for it, becuse damn, those running pants.

BUT NOT TODAY. NOPE NOT TODAY. I WILL NOT BACK DOWN.

"No, you can't take me alive." I quickly rolled away, ditching the steak knife along the way. I would have gotten away to, if it weren't for the meddling coffee table stubbing my toe.

"THE PAIN, I'M SORRY LAY BUT I CAN NEVER LIGHTLY JOG AGAIN, I AM BED RIDDEN" 

He didn't believe me, the bastard.

"Come on, you agreed to this--"

"YOU FORCED ME!" My stubbed toe miraculously healed, i jumped up and stood my ground against the dimpled goblin.

"I didn't force you--"

"YOU BOUGHT ME ICE CREAM AND THEN ASKED ME WHILE I WAS INTOXICATED IN THE FLAVOUR, I CAN'T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY ACTIONS WHILE IN THE HEAVEN KNOWN AS STRAWBERRY ICECREAM!" He simply smiled at me and then walked into my apartment.

"Riri come on, stop whinging. Go get dressed, you can't jog in that." I looked down at what that could be; and yeah he was right, i couldn't jog in knickers and an oversized shirt stating that i was indeed a genius. I reluctantly slumped my way to my bedroom, momentarily falling back into my bed; faced down. But of course Lay dearest chose that time to come in, and slap me on the .

"UAL HARRASSMENT, SOMEONE HELP ME!"

"Your underwear says spank me--"

"MY UNDERWEAR DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES. THIS IS UAL HRRASS--"

"Oh shush, who'd wanna ually harass you?" 

"Oh you're gunna get it!"

"You can punch me if you complete the circuit with me"

"Deal!"

Friday
6:30

"NO DEAL NO DEAL, I GIVE UP, PUNCHING YOU ISN'T WORTH THIS!" We had been jogging for a solid ten minutes now. I think i've done enough, my effort completely exceeded. So i just collapsed onto my self, laying on the grass by the path. Lay jogged over to me; and continued to jog on the spot while lecturing me.

"Riri, seriously. Just twenty more minutes, you can do this. You've done it before" I grunted in defience. So he took the evil route instead.

"Oh, Chen's over there, i'll be right back." I immediatly sat up, unconciously removing the many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter