Strange Meetings

The Universal Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ Chapter Six ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
• Strange Meetings •

Choi Soo Mi
Saturday
9:00

My apartment is small, barely a bedroom and bath, with a communal kitchen and laundry every floor. My mother told me that she would be happy to rent me out a better apartment in a better area, but i liked it here. The walls of my apartment were a crisp, dull yellow, and i had taken to putting up various posters of boybands. This year i turned the big nineteen, and i was determined to make it on my own. With that in mind, i moved back to my home country.

Today was Saturday, my day off from said education, and like every other weekend, i spent it sleeping in and then catching up on the shows i've missed. Some people say i have no life, i beg to differ; they obviously haven't seen The Heirs.

This Saturay though, i decided to sprook it up a bit, mainly by phoning my bestfriend and annoying him. Which is usually the other way around.

"Kai, wanna do something?" He yawned into the phone, typical.

"I love you and all, but i don't think it'd be right to do something that intimate in our relationsh--"

"YAH YOU DIRTBAG!" The rascal chuckled deeply into the receiver before replying to me, in a far less seedy way.

"Okay okay, one day you'll want me though." I simply grunted into the receiver before switching ears.

"Okaaaaay, what do you wanna do?" I thought for a moment before answering.

"I haven't gotten the new BAP album yet, wanna drive me?" I could hear Kais groan from a mile away. 

"No, i'm not taking you shopping, no matter how much you beg. I always end up just walking around looking at 'Hot idol boys' as you call them, and it's just weird, so no." Well that's what i wanted to do today, so i guess i'd have you use my secret weapon.

"But, Oppa~" I could practically hear his grin, he loved it when i called him that. And i never did it often, so i only used it to get my own way. Some would say that that was very malicious and selfish of me, but those people clealry haven't seen Zelo from BAPs face, and don't understand how important todays shopping trip was.

"Could we pretty please go out? Oppa~"

"I'll be over in ten minutes my little sunshine!" Yupp, he was so happy. 

Saturday
10:15

I sipped hungrily at the straw to my strawberry bubble tea, the sago balls chewy in my mouth. Today was a good day, Kai was so happy about me calling him Oppa, that he offered to buy me my tea.

Such a gentleman sometimes.

After my quick; 35 minute, trip to the cd store and another quick; 20 minute, trip to the kpop shop, Kai sought refuge in the bubble tea shop. He knew that if he didn't distract me with something else other then Kpop, then we'd be stuck in another store he hated for the rest of the day. So i guess he was pretty smart to offer me bubble tea.

In my moment of apreciation for my tanned friend, i didn't notice the airbourne sago ball heading for me; which inevitbaly smacked into my cheek and kinda clung there for a few seconds. 

This boy i swear.

"YAH, you jerk, don't you have manners!" My sudden outburst; complete with my chair flinging back from the momentum of me standing up, caused the entire store; clerks and customers combined, to just stare at me. I turned bright red i assume, because Kai took to laughing at me.

"Woah calm down little one!" Kai held his chest, pretending he was choking from the excitement, still laughing his off.

"Kim Jongin, what did you do now?" All noise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter