5th Cookie

A Bagful of Cookies

“We’re back!” Five girls slammed the door to the three storey house open, screaming at the same time to announce their presence in the house. Exclamations immediately filled the entrance of the house, and subsequently the first storey of the house.

 

“Hi girls!” Taeyeon, who was preparing dinner by the open kitchen right next to the living room, shouted, attracting the attention of the five, as they started looking around the humongous cooking area.

 

“Oh my god! We have two fridges!” the two shikshins, Sooyoung and Yoona was excited, opening every compartment they could see in the food paradise they were in. The other three, seeing their two friends like that, started pulling both Sooyoung and Yoona out of the kitchen, and into the other parts of the enormous house.

 

“Come on, I’ll bring you guys around.” Taeyeon invited after she wiped her hands, leaving the stew to cook by itself. The five girls nodded instantly, hoping to be able to see their new home as soon as possible.

 

“Here’s the backyard and the small pool.” “Here on the second level is the practice room, the library, Sica’s workroom and let me show you this,” and Taeyeon pushed the bookshelf beside the stairs which revealed another hidden room, a home entertainment room filled with only mattresses and cushions with Seohyun and Yuri lying in the middle of it.

 

“What are you guys watching?” Tiffany asked, only to turn her head to see the movie ‘Letter to Juliet’ screening on the huge cinema screen on the other side of the room. Squealing softly, the girl hopped over to join the two focused on the movie, leaving the newly-joined four and taeyeon chuckling softly before proceeding on with the house tour.

 

The eldest, Taeyeon shook her head knowingly as she led the remaining four girls to the third and top level of the house, where she told the girls there were four rooms, three of which will be shared by two girls each while the last and biggest room would be shared among three girls.

 

Taeyeon further continued her elaboration that as the eldest, Jessica and her would be sharing rooms with one more person whom they were waiting for, whilst Seohyun said she wanted to share the room with Hyoyeon and Yuri with Yoona.

 

Just as Sunny was about to say she did not mind sharing rooms with the older two, Tiffany’s loud voice boomed in the house, stating that she wanted to share rooms with her ‘beloved Jessi and Taetae’. Hearing so, Sunny’s eyes widened in horror, as she stared at Sooyoung, the only one left to share the room with and started complaining, “Why are you putting the shortest and the tallest together? I don’t want to share a room with Sooyoung that shikshin!”

 

Sooyoung, who was silent from the beginning, started shouting back at her roommate as well, and instantaneously, an exchange of shouts filled the huge house. The other girls started whince at the loudness, though they were all quite used to it. Well, except for one person that it.

 

“Oh my- can you girls keep quiet please?” Jessica stormed out of her workroom on the second level angrily, her glare piercing into the noisy girls who shushed immediately. “Thank you.”

 

“Sica, dinner’s ready in about ten.” Taeyeon reminded as the former nodded in response, before she headed back into her workroom, leaving the spectating girls wide-eyed.

 

“That, was scary.” Yuri was the first to break the silence, with Seohyun and Tiffany standing behind her as they walked up to join the other five. Seohyun nodded but continued, “Well, Sica unnie did say she had to finish a few designs by today and told us not to disturb her until dinner.”

 

Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Tiffany only pouted in response, as if blaming the other three for not telling them until now. In response, the three only shrugged before Taeyeon rushed down to continue her preparations for dinner, whilst Yuri and Seohyun led the five to their packed belongings by the corner of the third storey and helped them unpack in their respective rooms as the house fell silent again.

 

௹௹௹

 

“That was good~~” the two shikshins burped as they fell on the huge sofa in the living room, gaining the weird but normal glances from their best friends from around the house.

 

Chuckling softly at her best friends’ actions, Jessica shyly apologised for her actions that afternoon to which the girls briefly brushed away as they understood their best friend who was busy with her work.

 

“Lets play~!” Hyoyeon sang-spoke, jumping towards the living room after she was done with the dirty dishes together with their maknae. The nine girls had decided to split the duty roster according to their rooms to make it easier for them to remember.

 

“You mean Te Wikitoria? Let’s play, lets play!” Tiffany bounced on the sofa with her laptop in her embrace. The other girls agreed and went to get their laptops respectively, whilst Jessica was still typing an email on her laptop by the corner.

 

“Jessi, do you play?” Tiffany bothered her best friend who was still typing emails. Jessica continued to finish her emails under Tiffany’s harassment and only sent a glance to her best friend after she was done, before she continued clicking on her mouse, with a login page of Te Wikitoria on her laptop’s screen.

 

Getting her answer, Tiffany cheered happily before logging in on her own laptop and added Jessica as her friend as into the guild which was only open to the nine of them.

 

[SNSD] MaoMao: Wow is this only for us?

[SNSD] Shining_Fany: Yeapp! Come on, add all of us as friends!

[SNSD] ByunTae: Oohh, Sica plays too!

[SNSD] MaoMao: How can I not play? >_< Besides, this game is interesting…

[SNSD] DancingHyo: Wait, holy!

[SNSD] Black-Pearl: What? O_O

[SNSD] Goguma_Maknae: What’s going on unnie?

[SNSD] AlligatorYoong: I’m curious, just say it already unnie!

[SNSD] SooShikshin: Me too! Me too! Say it, or else…

[SNSD] Sunnyday: Or else what? Hyo’s your unnie Soo!

[SNSD] SooShikshin: Whatever shortie.. Just say it already!

 

Hyoyeon only sighed at the impatientness of her friends, as she threw the bomb on her friends.

 

[SNSD] DancingHyo: Sica’s

[SNSD] DancingHyo: level

[SNSD] DancingHyo: 150

[SNSD] Black-Pearl: What?! O_O

[SNSD] Goguma_Maknae: What?! O_O

[SNSD] AlligatorYoong: What?! O_O

[SNSD] SooShikshin: What?! O_O

[SNSD] Sunnyday: What?! O_O

[SNSD] Shining_Fany: Wait, Jessi, you’re that MaoMao which is the top female player and the second on the combined ranking?!

[SNSD] MaoMao: Erm… >_< I guess so. I never really noticed it anyway…

[SNSD] ByunTae: I thought Sica only started playing the game because of the J.Jess partnership, but I guess now that it’s not.

[SNSD] MaoMao: Hehe, I like that game, that’s why I even accepted the partnership in the first place. right, now that I remember, don’t tell anyone about this or that I’m J.Jess okay?

[SNSD] DancingHyo: OKAYY~

[SNSD] Black-Pearl: Owh, okay.. :D

[SNSD] Goguma_Maknae: Sure unnie

[SNSD] AlligatorYoong: YESHH

[SNSD] SooShikshin: Sure, but I want food!

[SNSD] Sunnyday: Of course~~

[SNSD] Shining_Fany: FOR SURE JESSI

[SNSD] ByunTae: Okiee~

 

Just as the girls continued to chat within their guild chat, the world was exploding.

 

 


 

 

Author's Note: YAYY, here's the 5th cookie~~~

 

The girls are finally on the game, and boy is Jessica rich to be able to afford a house like that.. I'm jelly TT_TT Anyway, things in the game are starting to heat up, fast~~ I'm not sure if I can say the same for in the university though there are things happening as well, which would both add up nicely to the story xDxDxD So do pardon me for the slow development until now!! ^-^

 

As always, THANK YOU ALL SUBSCRIBERS, READERS AND UPVOTERS, I LOVE YOU ALLL~~~