12th Cookie

A Bagful of Cookies

An unconscious smile caught the boys’s lips whilst his eyes moved over the words, reading them again and again.

 

Luhan had logged onto Te Wikitoria earlier that evening and was reminded about TylerK-GD_Minah’s wedding thanks to his noisy best friends. However, he received an unexpected surprise the second he had arrived at Moon Cove to see MaoMao standing alone amongst the sea of players. The nonsensical comments by the game players and the lack of response about the various hypothesis by MaoMao further caught his interest, as the female player’s feminine yet classy attitude popped up in his mind.

 

Things soon got out of hand however, due GD_Yuura’s comment. A foreign feeling overwhelmed him and before he knew it, a yet-to-be-sent comment was sitting comfortably at the bottom of his comment box.

 

Just as he was contemplating whether to send that comment, a flood of comments was added to the now-silenced platform.

 

DancingHyo, Black-Pearl, SooShikshin, AlligatorYoong, Goguma_Maknae, he mouthed those usernames. Almost immediately, he could guess who they were, and for once, he felt a connection with the girls - one that ensured that they protect those that they cared and love. Nevertheless, he was glad that the female player had such good friends, like the ones he had avoided for the night by shutting himself in his room.

 

Minutes passed without a new comment, needless to say, Luhan was confused. Knowing the girls, they would never let the matter slide if one of them were to receive such treatment. Staring unblinkingly at his screen, he finally understood the girls’ lack of action when the female player, the main topic of the day, finally commented.

 

Needless to say, he felt somewhat contented and an unusual sense of satisfaction after reading Jessica’s comments and soon after, the player MaoMao disappeared and there was no need for Luhan to stay there anymore.

 

Logging off, Luhan made his way to the living room, where his best friends, instead of playing Te Wikitoria as usual, were taking turns playing a new console game on the television.

 

“Hyung! Join us!” Sehun quickly beckoned, seeing his favourite hyung walking down the stairs. The other boys briefly turned towards the stairway, intending to turn back to the game straight after that. Only that they did not expect to see their best friend smiling so brightly that they were all scared, in a way or another, and were left gaping and staring as Luhan hummed in response to Sehun’s call. The boy then went off to the open kitchen to get a drink, before taking a seat next to Sehun and took over the console in the latter’s hands.

 

“Come on, aren’t we playing?” Luhan sent another dazzling smile to his best friends before unpausing the game, letting his fingers do the magic as the boys gradually turned their attention back towards the television screen, only to get burned by their best friend yet again.

 

A Luhan in good mood equals to smiles to everyone, that was scary enough, but what was scarier was when a Luhan in good mood plays a game.

 

That console game, despite being a new one, was left to collect dust by their tall bookshelf they used to store their console games after that night, like many of the others on that poor shelf.

 

Well then again, that was the result of a happy Luhan.

 

~~

 

 

Posted by KiwiMadison98 at 5/26/2014, KST 3:48pm.

 

Finally what everyone, the gentlemen or ladies, have been waiting is finally here!

 

Ximean had just announced an impromptu patch for their game, the infamous Te Wikitoria. The patch maintenance would take place on the midnight of the upcoming Monday.

 

The new update would include an entirely new map (Yes! A new map since ages!); a new limit to the maximum level of level 200 which I think is going to add a whole new lot of competition between the players as compared to the previous level 180 limit; as well as a whole new lot of quests that was not mentioned, of which Ximean probably wants the players to explore themselves.

 

Who knows what quest one might find accidentally?

 

Also, as reported formerly, J.Jess and Ximean had partnered up to further explore the mysterious world of virtual apparels. The news itself has caught the attention of many, be it fashion-lovers or game players, for J.Jess have been one of the leaders in the international fashion world and Ximean, the counterpart in the world of gaming.

 

It is highly anticipated that this newly announced patch would contain the first wave of J.Jess apparels into the game. As quoted from an insider, "The apparels are one-of-a-kind in the gaming world. They have the sophistication and style similar to that of the fashion runway, yet they still remind one of the game when you catch glimpse of it. J.Jess is such a genius!"

 

Are you waiting for it? I know I am, and I'm dying to get my hands on one set!

 

 

Ximean had just announced that as a gratitude to all the loyal players of the game, they would be handing out a complimentary set of a limited edition J.Jess apparel!

 

Each player would receive a gift box containing the set and is given three choices of different colours. The set every player would receive varies with the player's current character level as well as the job of the game player.

 

However, this only stands for the players which had created their characters before the patch. So what are all of you waiting for? Go create and level your character now!!

 

 

Author's Note: HELLO~~ I'M BACK~

 

My examinations are over already, so I guess I have more time to write now~ despite having to go to work as well... But well, I guess I'll work it out xDxDxD hahas

 

This chapter serves more as a filler xDDD but do enjoy it still and update resumes every Saturday starting on the 6th Dec!! ^-^ I've made some changes too, of MaoMao's level from 50 to 150... and do take note that the maximum level of the game is level 180...

 

Thank you for all the subscribers, upvoters and readers~~ YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! Until next time then~~