1st Cookie

A Bagful of Cookies

“Xi Luhan!”  Byun Baekhyun screamed from somewhere within the house, “We have a lecture in half an hour! We need to leave now!”

 

Silence greeted the scream and frustrated, Baekhyun stomped up the stairs, went into the room he shared with Luhan and pulled the male out of his seat. Literally dragging the male out of the room, grabbing his bag at the same time, and down the stairs, Baekhyun couldn’t get any more annoyed.

 

Xi Luhan, on the other hand, was peacefully designing his new idea with his earphones plugged in when his roommate stomped into the room and practically dragged him out of the room. Clumsily, he almost missed the chance to grab the blueprint of his new design and his pencil.

 

“Finally, our master Luhan is here.” his other best friends, ten other males had already dressed up, shoes worn,  and were obviously, waiting for him. Luhan, like the usual quiet him, only stared back at his friends after wearing his shoes.

 

“Sorry.” he said with a soft smile, only to receive a slap on his shoulder by Baekhyun, who went on mumbling, “Just don’t be like that again.”

 

“Oh, who are you kidding Baek?” Kim Jongin, Kai chuckled as he pushed the two males forward, the rest of the group walking in front noisily. It wasn’t long before the group had reached the parking lot and they automatically split into three groups, for three cars. Since there were twelve of them, three cars meant each car would have four members each.

 

Each group could be seen hunching over each other, with one hand out as they play the classic game of scissors, paper, stone to decide the driver for the day.

 

“No!! Kris hyung won! Save me guys!” Dramatic Park Chanyeol was being dramatic as always.

 

“Oh yeah! Suho hyung’s driving~” Whilst there were people , there were always people who would be gloating, and Kim Jongdae or Chen, would be one of them.

 

“Whatever… Luhan hyung’s driving for us, take that!” Oh Sehun threw the bomb on the other two groups as Kai, Huang Zitao and him did a mini celebration beside the poker faced Luhan.

 

“We’re going to be late.” the pokerface simply stated, before getting into the car, waiting for the three maknaes to do the same. Reminded that they might be late for the lecture, the eleven quickly got onto their respective cars. Within a minute, the cars were on their way to the university.

 

Ten minute before it was the start of the lecture, three BMWs strolled into the students’ carpark, followed by screams of crazy females students of the university.

 

“There they go again…” Zhang Yixing, Lay sighed as the twelve boys got out of their cars one by one, putting on a sunglass at the same time.

 

“Smile hyung! Smile!” Kim Joonmyun, Suho was tugging Kim Minseok, or Xiumin’s lips with his fingers as he ventriloquized, “Be polite!”

 

The twelve quickly moved towards the common faculty they were in, that is the Computer Science block in the Science section of the university. Fangirls followed where they went, screaming loudly as usual.

 

“That was scary…” Kris Wu shuddered as vague ‘Oppa!’s could still reach their ears even though they were already in the lecture hall. The boys sighed as they each took their seats at the back of the lecture hall.

 

Fangirls screaming happens on a daily basis whenever they have school. It was as if those female students do not have classes but they are at school only to fangirl at them. They too, were annoyed and the screams irked them so much, but they cannot help it.

 

Just as the boys wanted to complain some more, the screams outside suddenly stopped. Suho, being the leader of the group, stood up promptly, wanting to check what was going on.

 

A stylish and chic female walked into the room followingly, occasionally turning back to the crowd outside the lecture hall. The boys, in deep gratitude as usual, wanted to greet the female, but before they could say or do anything, the girl had already walked passed them and to the row behind the boys.

 

Just as Lay wanted to turn to talk to the girl, the lecturer walked in, her face black as always due to the fangirls present outside the lecture hall. The lecturer sent a glare towards the boys before she started her lesson.

 

A two-hour lecture passed like five-hour to the boys, and when it was finally over, the boys were never so glad that the two hour had passed.

 

their stuffs in a rush, the twelve boys immediately followed out the room after the girl just now. Right at the moment they took a step out, screams were heard almost instantaneously, only to be stopped by a glare from the girl in front of them. Smiling in relief, the group, together with the girl in front of them promptly made they way towards the university’s best and most expensive cafeteria.

 

The moment they stepped in, heads turned towards them - females at twelve males, males at the female in front of them. The girl only turned to sent daggers once more at them, before joining another group of girls sitting by the corner of the room. Like always, the group smiled sheepishly at the female as they went on to get their food and then, to their table.

“She’s coming back tomorrow yeah?” Luhan heard as he passed by the females’ table to get to his group’s.

 

“Yes! I can’t wait, it’s been too long since all nine of us are together!” Another chirped loudly, as the rest of the eleven boys caught on what the group of girls were saying also.

 

“Who do you think they are talking about?” Do Kyungsoo, or D.O enquired, his eyes as wide as usual. The rest only exchanged glances as they shrugged, clueless to who the girls were talking about as well. The girls had always been a group of eight ever since they’d known them, so who was the ninth, they really didn’t know. Chatter continued among the boys.

 

Luhan, being the typical old him, stared quietly out of the window beside him. His mind flew elsewhere, as the rainbows and unicorns watched over him from above, waiting for the new story to begin.

 

 


 

Author's Note: HELLO EVERYONE!! ^-^ This is technically my 'first' update for this story, and as promised to lusica_snsd_sica, I've updated this weekend!! ^-^ I'm not sure when the next update would be though, since I am really busy the following two weeks! Do forgive me yeah? ^-^

 

Our Jessi and Soshi would come in next chapter! This chapter is more about the introduction of our Luhan and EXO boys. So I hope you all did enjoy this chapter!! *smiles shyly* Do comment or feedback if there's anything that is confusing you, or any way you think I can improve in my writing!! 

 

Most importantly, THANK YOU ALL SUBSCRIBERS, READERS AND SHINeeSNSDee FOR UPVOTING THIS STORY!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, IT WAS YOU ALL THAT GAVE ME MOTIVATION TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER WITHIN THE WEEK!! xDxDxD Also, do support my other story, Mirage as well... hehe forgive my shameless advertising *mehrong* ^-^

 

Until the next chapter then!! BYEBYEEEEE~~