seven

Man from the book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVEN

 

 

“Hyung I missed you!” The boy attacked Sehun with a hug.

“You were not home for so long so I came here to check you.” The boy continued to pout. CUTE!

 

His brother? He has a brother? He never told me. Well, he never shared a story aside from being the descendant of some prince’s line.

 

His brother, who looks a lot like Sehun’s kid form, broke their mushy hug and looked at me. I instantly felt nervous, cold sweat running down my spine despite the cold weather.

 

What if he doesn’t like me? Wait, why am I thinking of that?

 

“Is that her?” He asked his brother while giving me an all over look.

“Y-yeah.” Sehun answered, unsure of what is next to come.

“Noona!” He beamed as he went near me.

“Hello. I’m Jeno. Sehun hyung’s dongsaeng.” He introduced and gave a courteous bow.

“You’re so cute!” I said in delight.

“I could transform too! Actually I’m really smaller.” Jeno said in a factly tone.

“Hey-“ Before Sehun could speak Jeno cutted his hyung by magically wrapping his mouth with a tissue roll. Okay? I should really get use with all this magic stuff.

“Here try giving me a kiss noona.” He said and pointed at his cheeks.

 

Well I guess there’s no harm in doing so..

 

I kissed him in his cheeks but nothing happened. I stared at him expectantly.

“I was kidding hehe.” Jeno bashfully laughed.

“Only my brother is cursed.” He continued and stuck his tongue out.

“Your personality is just like Sehun’s.” I blurted.

“Yah I’m not. Don’t compare me to that kid!” Sehun defended as he took of the tissues rolled in his face.

“Can I stay here too noona?” Jeno pouted completely ignoring Sehun.

“Of course you may!” I beamed and got all giddy with Jeno.

“Eunmi don’t let him get you. Yah Jeno go home.” I heard Sehun in the background as he followed us home.

 

 

I closed the door to my room and heaved out a sigh.

 

What was I doing with Sehun a while ago? Were we about to k-kiss? That was so close!

 

I lied on the bed hastily and buried my face on the pillow as I thought of what happened just moments ago.

 

When I’m with him.. the feeling of emptiness fades away. When I’m with him.. my heart flutters in a very different way. I didn’t even felt like this with Luhan.

Don’t tell me I-I like him?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter