four

Man from the book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOUR

 

 

“Eunmi-ah are you alright?” Sehun asked but you didn’t have the energy to talk. Sehun sighed. He actually saw what you’ve witnessed moments ago.

“I’m going now. You better watch me play okay?” He commanded. You watched Sehun until he was on the field with the team.

“Luhan…” You murmured while sitting on the front bleacher.

 

I saw a part of Luhan I’ve never seen before. W-who is she?

 

“Look, the match had started.” A girl stated. You looked up and saw her, the one Luhan was kissing.

“I’m sorry but who are you?” You asked politely, not wanting to burst out or anything. You shouldn’t be mad at her. You didn’t have the right to. Who are you to Luhan anyway?

“Ah I see you must be from another class. I’m a student teacher for Luhan’s class. He actually approached me. He was looking for a teacher in-charge for a soccer team so I thought I should give it a try.” She answered.

“He also taught me some rules in soccer since I’m supposed to know it being the teacher in-charge. I really see great determination in him so I hope he’ll be successful in this match.” She added while you stayed silent.

“Luhan!” She cheered. “That guy replacement is doing great as well.” She complimented.

 

I thought I knew Luhan better than other people do. I was wrong.

 

Loud cheers were heard. Obviously, Luhan’s team won, thanks to Sehun for being a replacement. Sehun happily skidded towards Eunmi but the look on her face was just so blank.

“Eunmi! We won! Aren’t you happy?” Sehun cheerfully announced. If Eunmi just hadn’t seen what she did a while ago she would totally think Sehun was being adorable yet again.

“Uh. Yeah.” You uttered, forcing a smile.

“Well then I’m going~ I might go back to being a kid any moment.” He whispered and you plainly nodded. Sehun carefully glanced at you from afar before exiting.

 

Will she be alright?

 

You slung your bag on your shoulder and started walking away. You walked briskly, trying not to be seen by Luhan. You don’t want him to see you in this state.

 

It hurts badly.

 

“Mi!” Luhan called and ran to catch you.

“Aren’t you going to congratulate me?” He said as he took hold of your wrist to stop you.

“Congrats. You guys are now an official soccer team.” You forced a smile.

“All thanks to the replacement you brought Mi! All thanks to you!” Luhan smiled back and hugged you.

“L-luhan..” You broke the hug and bowed your head a little to cover your face. You bit your lip very hard.

“Hey why don’t you come with us? We’ll be celebrating later, my treat! What does my Eunmi want-“

“Luhan!” You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter