six

Man from the book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIX

 

 

“No matter how far you are, I will still feel your love.” Sehun said charmingly as he brought the phone model near his face.

“Galaxy K Model 940412” He finished.

“Cut! Nice work.” The directory patted Sehun on the back.

 

Yep. Sehun did pass the audition. And that was one cheesy line there. I’m going to puke.

 

“Hello. Sorry to disturb you. I’m Kim Suho, the editor of Korean Times.” A guy, approximately in his early twenties, approached me.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Cheon Eunmi personal assistant of Sehun.” I bowed.

“You’re pretty and quite young too to be an assistant.” He chuckled handsomely.

“A-ah yes.” I replied casually. Well actually it’s daytime so I need to stay by Sehun’s side to make sure he won’t turn back to being a kid.

“Hmm.” He just hummed in response.

“By the way, here’s a copy of Korean Times. I better get going.” Suho-ssi said.

“T-thank you Suho-ssi.”

I glanced at Sehun. Sehun was immensely popular ever since his commercial aired on television. Interviews and special appearances have been offered to him.

 

He must be really busy and tired.

 

 

 “Kimchi, check. Beef, check. Hmm what else..“ I mumbled as I was strolling on the busy street, checking if I had bought all things I need when I overheard two girls.

“Look it’s Sehun!” I heard a girl squealed in delight and pointed somewhere. I followed where they were looking and found the giant billboard of Sehun.

 

Is it me or he looks good up there? Haha. No.

 

“He looks so charming and handsome. I wonder if he is dating anyone?” Another girl said.

“It would be nice if he debut as an actor.” The first girl replied and they continued to walk away.

 

Sehun, it had almost been a month since I first met him. The Sehun that only I knew before.. was slowly becoming everyone’s Sehun. Gahh what am I thinking. I’m being selfish. He did this for me right? I shouldn’t be childish.

 

I noticed that I was looking at the advertisement longer than I should. I find it hard to look away. But why?

“Ah I better get going. I should cook lots of Sehun’s favorite dishes to congratulate him!”  I clasp my hands gleefully.

 

 

“Hey Eunmi-ah I’ll be going out for a while. There’s this live show that wanted me to guest.” Sehun spoke.

“Eh? B-but-“

“It’s fine. You don’t have to come. It’s already night so I’m safe. I’ll be back!” He slipped on his shoes and opened the door to get out.

“W-wait!” I stopped him and got something from my bag. I pulled out a scarf and wrapped it in his neck.

“Thank you Eunmi-ah.” Sehun said and patted my head before he left.

I felt like a child who was left by her father to go to work.

 

I’m alone again.

 

I looked at the food I’ve been secretly preparing.

 

I actually wanted us to eat together.

 

 

“Be comfortable alright? We’ll be asking a you few questions about before you star in the cf and such so don’t be so nervous.” The host said.

“Yes sir. I’ll-“ Sehun answered but then he felt my phone buzz in the pocket of his jeans.

“Excuse me for a while.” He bowed apologetically.

 

This cellphone thing is troublesome. Why do people in this world find this essential anyway.

 

He pulled out his phone and found a message.

 

It’s from Luhan. Wait, this is actually Eunmi’s phone! Ah dammit. What does Luhan has to say to Eunmi at this time anyway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter