five

Man from the book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIVE

 

 

“Yes Sehun, I do love him very much.“ I started.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok then-“

 

 

 

“No. Let me continue. I love him but I do not want that kind of love. I want someone who will love me, for me and not because of a spell. I don’t want to be so selfish. I want Luhan to be happy.” I continued. If I want Luhan to love me back, if he is to return the feelings, I want it to be because he truly loves me.

“Then what about you?” Sehun questioned.

“I may not be fine now.. but I will be.” I cheered up.

 

“Besides, I’m already under a spell, a spell that will make you happy.” I blurted all of a suddenly. I saw Sehun’s rounded eyes as well.

“Hey let’s go home now. What do you want for dinner?” I asked to push away the thing I just said.

 

 

“Good morning mom!” I greeted when I saw my mother on tv again.

“And today’s hot topic, on Seoul fashion’s street interview program few days ago, a young unknown girl became a hot topic..” The anchor said and a picture was flashed on the screen.

Milk was spitted and on second thoughts I thought it was me who did it.

“Yah Sehun! I just cleaned the floor!” I scolded the kid Sehun.

“But Eunmi! That was you!” He pointed on the screen.

“I know!” I panicked.

“Several agencies have called the show, inquiring about the young woman. Is this the rise of a new teen sensation?” The anchor chuckled. “Well that’s it for today’s showbiz news.”

“.”

“Since when did you learn that?” Sehun asked amused. “You shouldn’t curse in front of kids you know?”

“I’m late. Bye.” I patted little Sehun’s head.

 

Ah he’s just so cute when he’s a kid.

 

“Oh don’t burn the house. Noona will be back!” I teased and went to school.

“Hey I’m older than you. Psh.” Sehun growled.

 

 

“What an exhausting day gahhhh. People in school kept asking me. I didn’t had the time to talk to oppa.” I sulked while I was doing homework.

“Well I’m just going to inform you that since this morning 15 agencies called regarding you modeling, you acting, you singing, you dancing and such and there were 23 business cards stuffed in the mail.” Sehun said dismissing what I just sulked about.

 

Such a brat. Oh I forgot to tell, he’s in his normal state right now since it’s already evening.

 

“I’m refusing them all!” I said dramatically as I wave my non-existent white flag.

Just as I stood up to prepare both of us dinner I felt my phone buzz in the pocket of my jeans. I pulled it out and smiled brightly at the sight of the name.

“Mom!” I answered.

“Hello Eunmi. It’s been a while. I saw you on a show few days ago and in the news this morning. You’re not planning to come out right? It’s not yet the right time for the media to know you’re my daughter so be good okay? I’m hanging up.” And the call ended. I did not even get to say anything.

I placed my phone on the table and sat back on the sofa.

“P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter